Faryal Makhdoom Khan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so desperate and deprived of attention from her husband that’s why she has to dress like that for the gram. Literally do not know any other person like her. It’s so creepy how she pounces on any guy amir brings to the house like the guy she’s snapping. Even the kid Abdul she’s so desperate for male attention she pounces on any friend amir brings around her

Also her attempt at being a mother telling the boy she’s going as if he’ll notice considering she’s been sort from him more than she’s been around him in his short life so far

Reactions: 6
I wonder if it’s Amir or Lamaisah who takes her pictures.. Fine if she likes the dress she can wear it but she could have posted a pic showing the frontside of the dress. She literally ask for sexual comments about her ass crack and naked body when she post pics like that. You can tell she’s sex deprived and haven’t had sex in a long time hence her getting satisfaction and pleasure from creepy comments by pedos

Reactions: 5
Literally looking like a cheap prostitute at that table with that clown makeup and those overinflated lips 🤮 Amir looks like he hasn’t showered in days. They’re both disgusting
C7F5A885-F727-4A97-AC25-3D0157D85050.jpeg

• Haha
He prob bedded her whilst in London on his numerous romps.

He looks happy in any video when lailli is around whereas with faryal he looks miserable and agitated like he’s forced to be around her

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
LMAO!! Wonder if it was him or Faryal who deleted it. I guess Faryal bc let’s be honest she didn’t look good in that pic, no editing or face tune. She doesn’t look fake or overly filtered like she does on her own gram. Poor Amir can’t even post a real pic of his wife lol without her getting insecure and angry about it. Her face looks messed up and the makeup is heavy and cakey. Thanks Amir for showing us how messy she looks in real life.

Going to lunch with a bunch of men doesn’t she feel ashamed of herself and what about Amir doesn’t he feel like a namard for not telling her to stay home. The men on the pic looks like decent men who probably have wives and kids at home. Really no need for Faryal to tag along this time she’s just a hoe who wants attention and to be the only female at the table.

Reactions: 4
I honestly dont think faryal can trust him for 1 minute. She cant let him out of her sight....he relly must have been cheating a lot for her to always want to keep tabs on him, but the thing is if hes going to cheat he will do it no matter what. It really does make her out to be a doormat

Have any of you come across this “fan page” yet? It has the most cringe captions and this is probably the most disturbing one yet 🤮 agree with the poster that said she leaves up creepy comments on purpose bc she craves attention from perverts. Yuck!
D0F80FCD-AD25-406E-ADD6-D692A2C1970B.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
I have seen this fan page and omg it is creepy as hell. More writing about wanting to touching or kissing for hours.. I bet faryal made the account as she wants to be noticed more but model agencies.

I have seen this fan page and omg it is creepy as hell. More writing about wanting to touching or kissing for hours.. I bet faryal made the account as she wants to be noticed more but model agencies.
What reputable modeling agency would want to represent a 5 foot tall plastic ****** 🙄. She makes everything in her latest BriDaL sHoOt look extra cheap and fake, and I swear they have her standing on a stool in the red dress pic…the amount of photoshopping and retouching is probably more time consuming than the actual photography

How is she letting Amir go to the states alone??
I’ll tell you how: mama makhdoom will be on the receiving end LOL 😆 or this witch is lying for Instagram (more likely) and definitely rdcorting him. Her children have never been enough of a reason to let him go anywhere alone, so why would she let him go off on his own now?

I’ll tell you how: mama makhdoom will be on the receiving end LOL 😆 or this witch is lying for Instagram (more likely) and definitely rdcorting him. Her children have never been enough of a reason to let him go anywhere alone, so why would she let him go off on his own now?
the coin he is going to make from the fight means more than him staying faithful.

Reactions: 2
I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again. It is so cringe how desperate for attention Faryal try’s to act like she raised the new boxer Abdul khan. She is trying to take ownership of him and if he is successful in his career, she is going to be throwing herself at him. On her snap chat she has a picture of his fight and she captioned it : babykhan as if this guy is her son lol. Not even his own mother babies him like Faryal does. The witch needs to duck of and leave the boy alone. She is cramping his style, calling him a baby champ, baby khan makes him seem like a little child. He is a young man, a trained fighter. Calling him baby khan is an insult to him and his manhood. Abdul khan needs to distance himself from Amir and his clown of a wife. He should try and get Anthony Joshua as a mentor. Not these stupid clowns

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Worry not Fakeyal has a new recruit to babysit Amir the neglected child Alayna. Love how Amir is updating snap just soo Fakeyal can see his every move. I can imagine if he doesn't update her she will land faster then he can run.

• Haha
You know what seeing Alayna on Amirs snap actually made me feel sad. I feel really sorry for constantly apart from her siblings and parents in NYC. Poor girl. It’s heartless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.