Faryal Makhdoom Khan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Faryal poses in outfits for plt for social media but probably throws them in the bin after. I bet she never wears any of their clothes IRL šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

Reactions: 4
You know what seeing Alayna on Amirs snap actually made me feel sad. I feel really sorry for constantly apart from her siblings and parents in NYC. Poor girl. Itā€™s heartless
Yes!!! She's so cute, absolutely adorable, don't know how she can stay away from her for so long. I think Lamaisah might be in school and that's why Faryal isn't following Amir. I see no other reason why she let him go on his own, obviously over there Mama Makhdhoom or brother Makhdhoom will be his permanent shadow.

Alayana might actually be better off with her grandparents, think she has more of an advantage than the other 2 kids being stuck with these 2 losers and constant upheavals.

Reactions: 5
She posts the same pic of her dad every year for fatherā€™s day and/or his birthday. It doesnā€™t seem like they have a close relationship. Sheā€™s not close to her brother or his wife either. They clearly donā€™t give a tit about heršŸ˜‚ Whatā€™s sad is it seems like they like amir better than herā€¦even though they know heā€™s a sleaze bag.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
You know what seeing Alayna on Amirs snap actually made me feel sad. I feel really sorry for constantly apart from her siblings and parents in NYC. Poor girl. Itā€™s heartless
I canā€™t think of ANYONE that voluntarily spends soooo much time away from their own children, other than probably the Queen in season 1 or 2 of ā€œthe Crownā€ā€¦and Faryal is not ruling an imperial monarchy to just toss aside her kids like discarded beanie babies. WTF is wrong with her. We already know Amir is incredibly selfish and crappy - hell he didnā€™t even bother visiting his Mother during their pointless visit to London. Thereā€™s a special place in hell for these 2 turds.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
U guys. I just noticed something. Amir and faryal have both stopped following each other on insta. Hmm wonder šŸ¤” even his comments on some of her posts are gone

• Haha
Reactions: 3
U guys. I just noticed something. Amir and faryal have both stopped following each other on insta. Hmm wonder šŸ¤” even his comments on some of her posts are gone
Thatā€™s weirdā€¦but she probably also has like 7 different ghost accounts to follow his Instagram

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.