Fantasy Premier League

Have you selected Haaland in your first named squad of the season?

• Yes

Votes: 20 87.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Premier League 23/24 season starts in 2 days!

This is a thread for those who participate in the Fantasy Premier League and want to swap ideas, or have a bit of tattle motivation to keep on top of transfers and weekly tactics.

Thanks docmum for the thread!
Finally made a decision on my lot. Having second thoughts on trippier and kovacic tho, anyone else picked them to start? 🤔
D859640F-48F1-487B-9125-1A7B09FF6348.png

Reactions: 2
Is there a Tattle league at all?

I’m not confident on my team, keep thinking I really should try and get Salah but not sure where to get the money from. I’m going to change Kelleher as I only brought him when I thought he’d be going to Wolves.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
This is how I’m looking at the moment. I’d like to join a rattle league but I think it shows your real name in a league (if you’ve set it up with your real name). Is there any way to turn that off?

IMG_7275.png

This is how I’m looking at the moment. I’d like to join a rattle league but I think it shows your real name in a league (if you’ve set it up with your real name). Is there any way to turn that off?

View attachment 2367974
We’d have to sign up with fake accounts in order to do that as I’m pretty sure it does show your name 🥹. Tattle league is a great idea tho I’d be up for it

Reactions: 1
IMG_7610.jpeg

this is where I am for now but I keep going back to make changes. I’ve had most combos and I’m not massively happy with this but I think it’ll take this weekend to see where the momentum is.
I could keep a tattle spreadsheet if people wanted to send a team/points screenshot at the end of each gameweek - or similar ways of keeping a league between us on this thread?

There is a Tattle league which you'd all be welcome to join, the codes 94jggz
And you dont have to use real names if you go to admin bit on the right side of your team page, hit user profile then update personal details and you can put any name

I'm doing 2 teams this Year a autofill one picked by the fpl site then my own. Knowing my luck the autofill team will do better

• Heart
Reactions: 3
There is a Tattle league which you'd all be welcome to join, the codes 94jggz
And you dont have to use real names if you go to admin bit on the right side of your team page, hit user profile then update personal details and you can put any name

I'm doing 2 teams this Year a autofill one picked by the fpl site then my own. Knowing my luck the autofill team will do better
Oh fab thank you! I will do that later this eve then 😁

• Heart
I'm awful at taking screen shots so gonna have to type my team :ROFLMAO:
This is my picks.
Pope
Trippier, Dunk, Mings, Botman
Saka, De Bruyne, Odegaard, Gross, Mac Allister
Haaland (Captain)
Subs, Raya( though i'll have to sell when he joins Arsenal as i'll have to many) Gabriel, Maupay, Vinicious

Then my autopick team which i've decided i'll only buy new players if theres a injury.
Alisson
Virgil(Captain) Cancelo, White, James
Szoboszlai, Sancho, Foden, Grealish
Antonio, Wilson
Subs Pope, Chilwell, Watkins, Kulusevski

Joined the league and the 606 league. Already nervously anticipating the weekend 🤦🏻‍♀️

Thanks for the thread @docmum! I've played for a few years but don't join the Tattle league because my team's registered in my real name.

Biggest dilemma currently is my MO Salah draft vs my NO Salah draft (with Haaland too, of course). I'm leaning towards the former but with a weak bench (1 guaranteed starter but a cheap Burnley defender!). Having Mo also makes it a bit easier, team structure wise, to get Kane in at some point if he stays at Spurs, rather than spreading the Mo money around to upgrade a few other players.

Also hate stacking up on players who are about to play my real team...but as that team is Wolves, we're playing Man U first and we're in total meltdown right now, gonna have to go head over heart on this one!

• Heart
Thanks for the thread @docmum! I've played for a few years but don't join the Tattle league because my team's registered in my real name.

Biggest dilemma currently is my MO Salah draft vs my NO Salah draft (with Haaland too, of course). I'm leaning towards the former but with a weak bench (1 guaranteed starter but a cheap Burnley defender!). Having Mo also makes it a bit easier, team structure wise, to get Kane in at some point if he stays at Spurs, rather than spreading the Mo money around to upgrade a few other players.

Also hate stacking up on players who are about to play my real team...but as that team is Wolves, we're playing Man U first and we're in total meltdown right now, gonna have to go head over heart on this one!
If you do decide to join its possible to change your name on fpl.
I'm the same when it comes to putting in players about to play my team, I also try to avoid having members of my team as up to last season I had a fpl jinx. As it was fairly often my players either got injuries/red cards

• Heart
If you do decide to join its possible to change your name on fpl.
I'm the same when it comes to putting in players about to play my team, I also try to avoid having members of my team as up to last season I had a fpl jinx. As it was fairly often my players either got injuries/red cards
Oh how do you change your name? I joined with my real name not even thinking it through, couldn't figure out how to change it 🤷

Would love to join! I remember fpl when you had to fill in a page in a newspaper and then manually score everything! This is my team, thinking I might take out Casemiro though. Will see how he goes the first week.
Screenshot_20230810_091559_Chrome.jpg