Fantasy Premier League

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh how do you change your name? I joined with my real name not even thinking it through, couldn't figure out how to change it 🤷
on your team page, the Right hand side where it shows your leagues its under their. It says Admin & you click on user profile then it says update personal details. You can then put anything you want in the first & last name. One of our members is planning ahead & went with merry christmas

Reactions: 1
Yeah my details are Jacqui Dias....my name definitely isn't Jacqui Dias 🤣 I chose Dias because Ruben is my husband obvs 😏 but who knows why I chose Jacqui 🤣🤣🤣🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've done 2 swaps as when Raya signs for Arsenal i'll have 4 Arsenal players, so better to do it while transfers dont cost anything.
I swapped Mac Allister for Bowen and he was £1mill extra so I just went for a£4mill gk which ended up being Forster

I can't help but feel concerned I'm trying too hard....like wanting all decent players no bench warmers 😬 also I've got Trent and every team I see they don't....is he gonna bite me in the ass 😭😭😭 yay fpl anxiety begins

I can't help but feel concerned I'm trying too hard....like wanting all decent players no bench warmers 😬 also I've got Trent and every team I see they don't....is he gonna bite me in the ass 😭😭😭 yay fpl anxiety begins
I got rid of Trent today, and feel like I’ve got a more balanced team because of it. It’s mainly a gamble until trends etc start - though I completely understand the stress. I want it to be 6.30 so I can’t make any more changes 😂

• Haha
My jinx is back just checked and says Forster is injured :ROFLMAO: I only bought him as needed a £4mill gk swapped him for Ortega Moreno as a bench gk anyway.
then I thought I needed to up the cost slightly of my forwards. So Gross/Maupay are out & I got Soucek/Solanke

So glad I saw the leak of stones not playing I got to change him for ake before the app imploded 🤣 gutted for Kev but too risky to have in the squad yet

There’s my first transfer then- Mings out, Colwill in. Hope he gets lots of playing time as they were so desperate to have him back (I mean, if I was a neutral in the situation they acted quite fairly but I’m not 🤣.)

Rolling too unless we get more news on Gabriel before the GW2 deadline. He and Rashy were my only blanks, so it was a good start for me, but a looooooong way to go!

I used up 4 points coz of KDB, was tempted to just bench then sell next week. But I thought buying Rodrigo could end up better points

• Heart
I used up 4 points coz of KDB, was tempted to just bench then sell next week. But I thought buying Rodrigo could end up better points
See I'd have Rodri but his beautiful spicy Spanish temper means he is a card magnet 😂😂😂

So my auto pick team injured Reece James so auto pick swapped him for Varane 😭 Hoping I dont injure him

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Friendly warning: don’t be tempted to buy Digne even after all his assists tonight. Now that Zaha’s gone and Trossard isn’t as tempting now that he’s at Arsenal with all the other attacking options, Digne is the undisputed king of FPL trolling. He’ll get you a zero pointer even when Villa keep a clean sheet. Until you sell him when he’ll haul. So many better and less stressful options to own at his price point.

Suspect a few will be holding off on selling Watkins now though.

• Haha
Reactions: 2