Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hayley

VIP Member
Why do k&k get away with so much. Getting presents on siennas birtnday, karma wanting some of siennas perfume, koa saying the presents are his. Will they expect a present if they ever go to another kids birthday party. Expecting to get what they want when they want. Absolutely diisgusting how g&d are raising those 2 kids. Like most here sienna is the only decent loving genuine one of them all

Reactions: 16

selestia

Why is Georgie more obsessed about Mia having a boyfriend than Mia herself is? Yes Mia is boy crazy but Georgie is more boy crazy for Mia. Not in a sense she is cheating on her husband but I hope y’all get what I mean.

account70032

VIP Member
At the end of Mia’s video of her buying sienna whatever she wants for her birthday , the way Sienna thanked Mia and said she had a nice time with Mia was so sweet. I can imagine how lonely Sienna must feel at times especially when Mia is going out meeting up with people. Poor Sienna gets so lost in that family I wish she could have a good education and friends.

• Heart

yuza

Chatty Member
Does Mia not realise how embarrassing she is to watch? She’s doing a fun challenge with her 11 and 4 year old sisters and she shouts at, whinges and complains when they have a little fun? Why is it not okay for Sienna to eat pizza slices (which are triangle shaped), but it’s okay for Mia to break the rules? Mia’s attitude towards Sienna’s pizza was horrible and not what you expect from a nearly 18 year old! These videos would be much more enjoyable if it was just Sienna and Karma, then they can have fun without big bully Mia being mean to them.

Mia showed her true colours in tonight’s vlog. She is so self centred and wasn’t happy when the others were winding her up and eating her cheese. She was like a spoilt child. Always trying to cheat too and get away with it. Don’t like her these days at all.
Lol we said the exact same! I loved seeing Karma and Sienna team together to wind her up and steal her cheese, taste of her own medicine! The way she was snapping at Karma was heartbreaking though, she’s a child.

lollieloo

VIP Member
I noticed today Koa’s speech is coming along really well. He is clearer than Karma at times who is twice his age.
Georgie being her usual childish self , she was going on about people hating it when the kids are on public transport, is she on drugs ?! Probably 😆 …. She’s worse than any of her kids !

• Haha

yuza

Chatty Member
They are still deleting comments! There was one comment that had over 50 likes, poor person was a fan, but was affected by an impairment and tried to educate them. She got attacked by the other fans, so much for Family Fizz fans “sharing the smiles”. The person kept saying they was a fan, and their comment wasn’t nasty. I really don’t think Family Fizz care!

stargirl23

VIP Member
Just saw James live pop up on my FYP he said he’s not mias boyfriend and wish people would stop harassing him and asking. I felt sorry for him tbh he seemed very embarrassed by the situation from what he was saying. He’s prob seen her hint it’s him and feels uncomfortable about it and I don’t blame him

• Sad
  • Haha

SiennaRae

Chatty Member
It might sound horrible but I really wish Mia had been sent to public school where she would have been put in her place if she continued to act like she did. She’s almost 18 and gets joy out of bullying her 11 year old sister. Her lack of socialization is really showing

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
The video everyone’s been waiting for… “wearing heels for 24 hours” 🤷🏻‍♀️

Have they run out of content ideas?? I can’t wait for next weeks instalment “wearing a jumper for 24 hours”

• Haha

account70032

VIP Member
i feel sorry for mias dad. imagine seeing your daughter do this and not have any legal power to step in. he must be devastated.
I ageee he must be devastated and shocked at how much shes changed. He must look at her and think who is this stranger??? Mia is sadly not the quiet 12 year old girl he remembers. She has had a complete personality change and its awful to see what she’s become. Shame on Darren and Georgie they did not do a good job at parenting because of how selfish they have been all these years only caring about social media fame and making money by exploiting those kids not giving them any stability , normality and the education they deserve.

Nnrr46

They really need to come up with some more original ideas. Eating worlds sourest candy, eating only vending machine foods, eating at worst reviewed buffett. 1. Its been and done and 2. Its so boring.
They have 2.41m viewers and are lucky if they get 200k on a video. 4 years ago they were getting millions of views on every video. They have nothing to give once this stops and they clearly arnt being careful with their money. I just feel for the kids

account70032

VIP Member
Why is Georgie more obsessed about Mia having a boyfriend than Mia herself is? Yes Mia is boy crazy but Georgie is more boy crazy for Mia. Not in a sense she is cheating on her husband but I hope y’all get what I mean.
My guess is she’s probably envious and jealous that Mia is this young woman with no responsibility of having to look after a child of her own and if she wanted to go on multiple dates or have a boyfriend she could whereas Georgie never got to experience that cause she obviously had Mia as a teenager and then married Mia’s dad then they divorced then she eventually met Darren and not long after had Sienna so she’s always been a mum and never got to be a single young woman with no responsibility which I think she desperately wishes she got to experience getting male attention and doing whatever she wants. She probably dated people before meeting Darren I’m not sure but from what she’s said in videos it sounds like she never had anything serious before Darren ( obvs marrying Mias dad was serious but I’m talking after that)
Georgie doesn’t seem very happy with her life she seems overwhelmed and not fully satisfied being a mum and I think in her mind she’s living in the past or wishing she had got to have the freedom Mia has and will get to have. I think Georgie’s obsession with talking about boys and Mia having a boyfriend is because deep down inside Georgie is trying to live her dreams or her desires through Mia that she never really got to have. Georgie acts like a teenager at times and you would think she wants a boyfriend or to date boys by the way she goes on about it. I agree Mia is boy crazy but Georgie is just as bad at times and she’s a 34 year old married woman with 4 kids and she’s acting like that! she can be very pushy too like she needs to drop the boyfriend stuff and let things happen naturally for Mia but it shouldn’t be something Mia should be expected to have.
She’ll have moments she’s praising Darren like he’s the leader and a king who can do no wrong but then she will be going boy crazy talking to Mia and sometimes it comes across like she isn’t happy with her life being married cause she’s still grieving the life she didn’t get to have at Mia’s age.
I really think she should see a therapist cause it could help her cause she is never going to get over the past she didn’t get to have if she doesn’t learn to accept the way her life is now.
Part of me has felt sorry for Georgie cause being a teen mum of course isn’t easy and I can imagine seeing other girls her age having fun being young doing whatever while she was at home looking after a baby was quite hard for her emotionally but life goes on and acting like she’s Mias age and talking about teenage things like she’s a teen too is not healthy.

• Heart
I feel for Sienna because what does she do all day? She doesn't go to school, doesn't do any schoolwork, doesn't do any extra-curricular activities or clubs and doesn't have any friends (except Jojo who she doesn't see often). She also gets ignored by her family. She must be so terribly lonely and bored. This is so unhealthy for her mental health, social and psychological development.

100%
i know there's always worse cases of neglect and she could end up in a worse situation. but sometimes i wish sienna would end up with people who actually send her to school and pay healthy amount of attention towards. and give her a normal upbringing.

bored kids end up getting into trouble when theyre older as they get caught up with the wrong crowd dopamine hunting. i hope sienna doesnt but could happen.

• Heart

Nnrr46

Shocked Mia is telling people to meet her at Camden on Saturday. Camden isnt the safest place to be as it is, I hope Georgie or Darren go with her. I know shes 17 but just doesn't seem safe to me for her to put that out there to all of her followers, especially considering the majority of people who watch her videos are grown men

account70032

VIP Member
When Georgie , Mia and Sienna all go out together it never gives the vibe of a mother spending time with her daughters cause in my opinion it’s like 3 kids hanging out together but it’s very awkward and everything is so forced with how loud Georgie and Mia are.
Georgie is immature she doesn’t act her age she ,she doesn’t act like a mother should cause she’s so focused on trying to impress Mia and thinking she’s funny. Sometimes Georgie’s heart is in the right place and means well but then she goes back to saying weird things and it’s embarrassing.

Mia is getting worse at times goes on and it’s very irritating. Georgie and Mia act like two ‘friends’ trying to out do eachother every minute while Sienna trails along behind them or beside them being left out with Mia bullying her and talking over her.

• Heart
I haven't watched this family in a while. Are all of their kids still without schooling?
to be fair this family is really not watchable anymore. they have no content of interest. no longer original. and super fake. and their videos are sooo long as well. and clickbaity. rather watch a 20 min episode of Malcom in the middle as a break when im studying. your not missing out on anything. if anything you are saving yourself some brain cells.

• Heart

stargirl23

VIP Member
Yeh exactly. I mean just imagine thinking youre friends with someone and enjoying hanging out with them as a friend and then next thing theyre saying to their millions of followers online that youre dating. What she said in the last fizz fam video she was definitely hinting at James even if its not him.
I really think Georgie needs to step in now. Be s mother not a friend and teach Mia this isn’t acceptable behaviour for a nearly 18 year old

• Heart

account70032

VIP Member
This video popped up on my YouTube it’s from around 3 years ago and it’s a prank Mia did on Sienna that Sienna was being sent away to a science boarding school. Sienna was stressing and getting upset but the thing about the video is at around time stamp 5:57-6:00 of the video Sienna says “ but Being a scientist means having to work for somebody else” she says it like it’s a bad negative thing and that’s why she wouldn’t want to be scientist. There’s proof right there they’ve brain washed those kids into thinking being a youtuber and influencer is the only job they should have. It’s obvious when Sienna mentioned in the past to the them about wanting to be a scientist, Darren 100% manipulated her and made her believe that it isn’t good to be a scientist cause then you’re not your own boss and that clearly made Sienna lose interest in science cause when’s the last time she’s been interested in it or spoke of having a career than isn’t a youtuber. He brain washed Mia in the exact same way in Gran Canaria.
How sad is that to brain wash your kids so that they don’t aspire to have a career outside of social media. I don’t know what their problem is with people who work for someone else but they’re constantly job shaming people yet if someone calls them out for how their ‘job’ is just them exploiting their kids they get all defensive. I’d much rather work for someone else I’d happily work for someone else I don’t see an issue in that at all cause that’s better than making money off of your kids.

• Sad