Family Fizz #8 another day, another nation. Kids still get no education

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t caught up with this thread yet but Mia’s new video just popped up for me.

It gave me legit anxiety watching the girls unsupervised wander around London. I know Mia is 17 and even kids Sienna’s age can navigate their local area alone. But the combination of how sheltered they’ve been and being in the public eye is so scary.

I have a rough idea of where they’re living (general area, I mean, and I live close so I’d know) just based on the vlogs and when I passed through there earlier in the week and had a vague notion I might see them out as a family. But think about how many other people could be doing the same but deliberately. Even something fairly innocent like other young girls wanting to befriend them could get weird. I dread to think of worse but it could easily happen.

I really really hope they’re having a comprehensive safety talk with the kids now they’re in the U.K. Think about how messy things got even in their gated community in rural costa rica!! Nudes, stalking, vandalism, car crash. Never mind bloody Camden… it’s genuinely scary to me.

Reactions: 11
Haven’t caught up with this thread yet but Mia’s new video just popped up for me.

It gave me legit anxiety watching the girls unsupervised wander around London. I know Mia is 17 and even kids Sienna’s age can navigate their local area alone. But the combination of how sheltered they’ve been and being in the public eye is so scary.

I have a rough idea of where they’re living (general area, I mean, and I live close so I’d know) just based on the vlogs and when I passed through there earlier in the week and had a vague notion I might see them out as a family. But think about how many other people could be doing the same but deliberately. Even something fairly innocent like other young girls wanting to befriend them could get weird. I dread to think of worse but it could easily happen.

I really really hope they’re having a comprehensive safety talk with the kids now they’re in the U.K. Think about how messy things got even in their gated community in rural costa rica!! Nudes, stalking, vandalism, car crash. Never mind bloody Camden… it’s genuinely scary to me.
By 16 I was catching the train alone to London about an hour away to meet up with friends there for the day.. yes she's had a pretty sheltered life but I think it's good for her to experience these things, it's all life experience. Yes there is some strange people out there but there is where ever you go.

Reactions: 10
By 16 I was catching the train alone to London about an hour away to meet up with friends there for the day.. yes she's had a pretty sheltered life but I think it's good for her to experience these things, it's all life experience. Yes there is some strange people out there but there is where ever you go.
Presuming your family didn’t 1+ million social media followers I really don’t think you can make any valuable comparison.

I regularly flew between countries alone and at one point lived alone at that age too but the dangers just aren’t the same.

Reactions: 14
Presuming your family didn’t 1+ million social media followers I really don’t think you can make any valuable comparison.

I regularly flew between countries alone and at one point lived alone at that age too but the dangers just aren’t the same.
There are tons of social media influences around - they can’t all live in a bubble.

Reactions: 8
What made me sad about Mias video is they don’t seem to know how to have fun. They think shopping all the time, doing dares in public and getting their hair done is the only ways to have fun. No going to the cinema , bowling , an arcade or even a museum. Sienna is still a kid but it’s like they forget that and have her doing a lot of teenage things like shopping which she looks bored of sometimes and I don’t blame her. She should have friends her age she can run around with playing.

Reactions: 26
What made me sad about Mias video is they don’t seem to know how to have fun. They think shopping all the time, doing dares in public and getting their hair done is the only ways to have fun. No going to the cinema , bowling , an arcade or even a museum. Sienna is still a kid but it’s like they forget that and have her doing a lot of teenage things like shopping which she looks bored of sometimes and I don’t blame her. She should have friends her age she can run around with playing.
Yes!! I absolutely agree! Mia always says she wants to travel loads but is her idea of travel just go to big cities to shop?
it’s so sad that Sienna is only 10 and doesn’t have any real friends of her own age to do all those things with, like to go the cinema or bowling. She’s at the age where she should be going to birthday parties/sleepovers etc, such a shame she’s missing out on making memories with friends 😔

Reactions: 21
Sienna said that she was excited to be back and wanted to go to the museums and such in England but I have no idea of G and D would want to go with her and I doubt Mia would take her there alone. I hope Harriet will take Sienna for that as she seems like the only sane one out there or come more often so Sienna have someone

Reactions: 17
I don’t know if it’s been discussed before but does Georgie have ADHD? Just watched her video on surgery and the way she was moving around, fidgeting, I’m sure they’ve said before she often looses things, often blurts out random things, mood swings.. etc. I know girls are less likely to show such extreme behaviour so diagnosis sometimes get missed but feel there is something else going on with her.

Reactions: 7
Are they not concerned about strangers taking photos of Koa in the window of the hairdressers? They seemed so proud, I’d be chasing someone down the street if they took a photo of my child without my permission.

Reactions: 16
Are they not concerned about strangers taking photos of Koa in the window of the hairdressers? They seemed so proud, I’d be chasing someone down the street if they took a photo of my child without my permission.
It’s not like they care about their children’s privacy though. Koa’s and Karma’s births are on YouTube, they’ve been exploited since they came into the world! Goodness knows how many creeps have seen and used footage of their children disgusting purposes. Plus how they might feel about having their entire lives shared on the internet when they’re older.

Reactions: 10
Them coming back to the U.K. after issues where they were is the perfect example of how they’ve clearly done little to no research on what life would be like where they decided to live. Ngl I was surprised that not long ago they actually seemed to be settling somewhere, giving the kids a bit of stability but looks like that’s gone now. I feel like sienna out of all of them would thrive staying in one place, going to school, actually decorating her own room and calling it her own and having a group of friends. Travelling is amazing for kids and it’s a great classroom but how on Earth is getting them used to a place and then moving on healthy?

There are tons of social media influences around - they can’t all live in a bubble.

I’m not here to discuss social media boundaries for influencers generally. I’m on this thread commenting about this family only… and these ‘influencers’ are in a tiny minority who are literally children and are only famous due to exploitation.

Those girls are both extremely vulnerable due to their upbringing, they have millions of people who know their private details, and their approximate location in a major urban area is easy to work out. If that isn’t an obvious concern idk what to tell you lmao.

Once again… you just can’t compare them to either average kids or adult influencers when the stakes are so high.

I’ve noticed than on Insta they haven’t been sharing live updates of where they are, what they’re doing etc. And that’s really smart so they obviously recognise the risk too. I wonder if something weird already happened.

Reactions: 12
The kids have to get rid of almost all their stuff whenever they move country but Georgie is keeping her breast implants to show people now they've been removed.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Very odd that they were so set on raising the kids as travelling nomads and seeing the world yet they’ve never really done any proper travelling or excursions, have they? No culture, no camping, no sailing, no hikes, no festivals, no history or art, no local cuisine, no homegrown food, no farming, no hobbies with local kids… just a shopping centre in Gran Canaria to a shopping centre in Dubai to a shopping centre in England…

• Heart
Reactions: 31
i get she’d just come home and the kids weren’t able to hug her or anything, but the kids reaction to seeing their mum again was so…. awkward???

The kids have to get rid of almost all their stuff whenever they move country but Georgie is keeping her breast implants to show people now they've been removed.

she’s keeping them? That’s sounds gross.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
so she gets to keep her beloved boobie implants and take them everywhere they go, but Sienna couldn't keep her childhood comfort toy! 😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
i’m sorry but sienna was literally patting georgie like an animal for most of that video. what the hell

It's taking forever for me to post

THE WAY I RAN TO TATTLE

Most of u might not know Izzy, I beg leave her alone, but oml this is such an unexpected duo
Mia actually interacts with a lot of the popular 13-18 British Tiktokers in their comments but actually maintaing a friendship outside of it I'm shocked

Although they apparently arranged it very last minute

Attachments

• 16.2 KB
  • Last edited:
    • Wow
    Reactions: 4