Family Fizz #8 another day, another nation. Kids still get no education

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think its horrible and so hurtful posting something like that when she knows he will see it and knows how much he wants a relationship with her. She says its for personal reasons that she doesnt want to talk about, then why even post something like that? Just to go out of her way to upset him?

• Angry
Reactions: 26
I actually think its horrible and so hurtful posting something like that when she knows he will see it and knows how much he wants a relationship with her. She says its for personal reasons that she doesnt want to talk about, then why even post something like that? Just to go out of her way to upset him?
Doesn't her dad have kids that really miss Mia too? I hope they didn't follow her on Tik Tok 😞

There was no need to put that informational online anyway, but she's just taking the piss by doing such a seductive dance wearing a cropped tube top too.

Reactions: 11
Her personal life and relationship with her father should be kept private and offline. It’s so damaging to post it all over the internet in a very lighthearted manner. Especially since we all know that Mia has been totally brainwashed by Georgie and Darren. Fair enough when she gets to adulthood and can make her own decisions but she is a minor and an immature one too.

Reactions: 13
Oh gosh. Not watched, but their new video 🤦‍♀️ last to leave mias room. Why do they think this is a fun thing to do, the two younger ones will be bored and touching all mias things, no privacy, baring the toilet probably to change in etc. And having your step dad stay in your room too. Sorry but no. I know they have dome similar before but come on. I dont care how "close of a family" you are its just weird

Oh gosh. Not watched, but their new video 🤦‍♀️ last to leave mias room. Why do they think this is a fun thing to do, the two younger ones will be bored and touching all mias things, no privacy, baring the toilet probably to change in etc. And having your step dad stay in your room too. Sorry but no. I know they have dome similar before but come on. I dont care how "close of a family" you are its just weird
Ok so im wrong. Luckily the two youngest werent doing it, they were at school. But shows they didnt really do it for long so was a bit pointless really

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
What was even going on in their latest video, why did Georgie get so offended over a tiktok and that Mia found it awkward that Georgie was acting such a way about Darren. Yes they probably have a loving relationship and such but it can be awkward for kids sometimes to hear what her mom have to say about her dad. Idk if I explained it right. But all in all, Georgie acted so upset and offended by every little thing in the video.

and ofc let’s not forget her breast implants that she needs to show every second

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Anyone catch the dentist comment in the new video?!?!

Sienna confessed to breaking a rule and buying unhealthy bonbons. G told her off because the dentist told her to eat less sweets.. I'm sure that's the issue..

The kids do be screeching like they’ve never seen sweets before and extremely over excited and it’s weird in my opinion. They seem obsessed with food they’re normally not allowed to have and that could cause a lot of problems with their relationship with food in the future if they’re already acting that obsessed. Sienna of all the kids screeches like she’s never seen sweets before in her life it’s strange but in no way am I hating on her for that I just wonder what they’re actually allowed to eat cause something is causing the kids to react that way. Most kids love getting sweets but I’ve never seen reactions like that before.

Anyone catch the dentist comment in the new video?!?!

Sienna confessed to breaking a rule and buying unhealthy bonbons. G told her off because the dentist told her to eat less sweets.. I'm sure that's the issue..
There's evidence that veganism is bad for teeth anyway, I bet the dentist just presumed that she has a lot of sugar based on the state of her teeth. In CR they weren't making Sienna brush her hair so I bet they weren't making her brush her teeth either.

Reactions: 4
There's evidence that veganism is bad for teeth anyway, I bet the dentist just presumed that she has a lot of sugar based on the state of her teeth. In CR they weren't making Sienna brush her hair so I bet they weren't making her brush her teeth either.
Im sure darren has said he only using water to brush his teeth, unless im getting mixed up

• Sick
Im sure darren has said he only using water to brush his teeth, unless im getting mixed up
That rings a bell. They need to take dental hygiene a lot more seriously when they eat a diet that's thought to be bad for teeth anyway.

Reactions: 8
He did but then they got a sponsernd by an all natural toothpaste but idk if they actually used it or just showed the viewers it

Reactions: 8
I just went on my Tik Tok fyp to find Mia dancing sexually with her boobs nearly falling out of her top... WHILST she talks about not having a relationship with her biological dad. Wow
she really is horrid. I believe a lot of it is how she’s been raised, she’s so isolated from people her own age and hasn’t really had any normal teenage experience or time away from g&d to form her own opinions. If she had gone to school, was brought to the library, was put in sports/drama/dance activities where she could have made friends, I’m sure she would be very different. I don’t think at 17 she even really has free access to the WiFi/internet. I’m certain Darren has the passwords for all accounts too.

it’s scary that a 17 year old thinks her lack of relationship with her dad is ‘content’ she can dance and Roll her body to in a boob tube. It’s even scarier that her parents allow it.

Reactions: 20
It shows how immature Mia is and how cruel she is for her to make that tiktok about her dad. She has no empathy or respect for anyone. She is a bully and gets joy from bringing others down and making fun of them. If she saw that video her dad made she most definitely felt no empathy or sadness for him she probably rolled her eyes and laughed cause she clearly sees him as nothing to her and speaks about him likes he’s beneath her. She thinks she’s better than everyone and the life she’s been living has made her this way and it’s a such a shame. She does it like she’s laughing at him like it’s her way of saying I don’t care about you you’re not good enough to know me and then by her making that tiktok it allows all her fans to comment things like “you have every right to not see someone who isn’t good for you” and “you don’t need people like that in your life you have the best parents already” and people for years now have been referring to Mia’s dad as a dad who is no good , absent from his child’s life and doesn’t care about her. Mia and Georgie should be so ashamed of themselves cause no matter what Mia’s dad doesn’t deserve to be treated like this.
Yes we can keep saying we don’t know every side to the story it’s not our business and I get that but Mia had a close relationship with her until she was 12 even wanting to live with him and he’s said himself how close they were and he was completely lost and confused as to how she went from that and suddenly in Gran Canaria her feelings towards him changed. For her dad to make that video putting himself out there online to the public he would have to of done that with full confidence knowing he was being honest and had nothing to hide cause if he was hiding something big or serious something would of come out by now. In the dad challenge podcast videos , Josh has even said he knows Georgie has been saying lies about Mia’s dad but he can’t obviously get into all that as it’s not his place unless he gets permission to speak about it properly. Mias dad was silenced I’m not sure who silenced him or maybe after he heard Mia didn’t want anything to with him it hurt him so much he decided to go silent.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It shows how immature Mia is and how cruel she is for her to make that tiktok about her dad. She has no empathy or respect for anyone. She is a bully and gets joy from bringing others down and making fun of them. If she saw that video her dad made she most definitely felt no empathy or sadness for him she probably rolled her eyes and laughed cause she clearly sees him as nothing to her and speaks about him likes he’s beneath her. She thinks she’s better than everyone and the life she’s been living has made her this way and it’s a such a shame. She does it like she’s laughing at him like it’s her way of saying I don’t care about you you’re not good enough to know me and then by her making that tiktok it allows all her fans to comment things like “you have every right to not see someone who isn’t good for you” and “you don’t need people like that in your life you have the best parents already” and people for years now have been referring to Mia’s dad as a dad who is no good , absent from his child’s life and doesn’t care about her. Mia and Georgie should be so ashamed of themselves cause no matter what Mia’s dad doesn’t deserve to be treated like this.
Yes we can keep saying we don’t know every side to the story it’s not our business and I get that but Mia had a close relationship with her until she was 12 even wanting to live with him and he’s said himself how close they were and he was completely lost and confused as to how she went from that and suddenly in Gran Canaria her feelings towards him changed. For her dad to make that video putting himself out there online to the public he would have to of done that with full confidence knowing he was being honest and had nothing to hide cause if he was hiding something big or serious something would of come out by now. In the dad challenge podcast videos , Josh has even said he knows Georgie has been saying lies about Mia’s dad but he can’t obviously get into all that as it’s not his place unless he gets permission to speak about it properly. Mias dad was silenced I’m not sure who silenced him or maybe after he heard Mia didn’t want anything to with him it hurt him so much he decided to go silent.
100%. Social media is not your diary! Some things or thoughts should be private and shouldn't be shared.

It’s crazy how Georgie and Darren had either alcohol or drug or both of those problems in the past yet Mia’s dad never had any of those problems but for years Georgie and Mia implied he had issues like that which led to fans saying things like that and on wiki pages or info pages about family fizz it would say Mia’s bio dad is an alcoholic or drug addict which is all cruel lies. I’m not shaming Georgie or Darren for whatever addictions or struggles they had in the past cause nobody deserves to be shamed for that and I respect anyone who was able to pull themselves out of a dark place like that and recover cause that’s not easy but it’s terrible for them to allow Mia’s dad be spoke about in such a way when I’m sure they would of hated anyone talking about them like that. The way Mia has spoke about her bio dad over the years in videos like he’s worthless and a piece of dirt and doesn’t deserve any respect. Mia needs to learn to keep her mouth shut , stop being an attention seeker and learn how to respect others cause the things she says and implies can ruin someone’s reputation when they don’t deserve that. Fair enough she doesn’t want a relationship with her dad and doesn’t want to talk about why , yet she makes tiktoks like that drawing attention to it just for likes and views. What a horrible girl she can be and she’s going to be an adult this year... that’s concerning. Georgie is a terrible influence on Mia too she’s acts more like a friend than a mother.

Reactions: 16
Screen Shot 2022-06-28 at 6.05.09 pm.png

has anybody seen this? youtuber Ryan Trahan is travelling across america and each $5k of donations gives the donater a shoutout from ryan (it goes to a charity called feeding america). so fizzfam will get shoutouts in 5 of his videos

• Wow
  • Angry
View attachment 1375417
has anybody seen this? youtuber Ryan Trahan is travelling across america and each $5k of donations gives the donater a shoutout from ryan (it goes to a charity called feeding america). so fizzfam will get shoutouts in 5 of his videos
I think this just shows how much money they have too incase it wasn't clear through everything else! They've donated more than a lot of people's yearly wage!

And don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that the donation is a bad thing as long as the money actually goes to the cause, but it shows just what a privileged life they live to just be able to give $25k.
A lot of people wouldn't even be able to give £25 without feeling it severely, especially at the minute

• Heart
Reactions: 14
For goodness sake can this family please learn how to behave in public. I hope places start banning them soon, I wouldn’t even let my children act the way Mia & Georgie do!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
omg, i saw that! i was thinking it is definitely for the attention and not that they genuinely care about the charity, otherwise i feel like they would have just sent $25,000 all in one go!

Reactions: 6
Latest vid was interesting... Darren basically telling Mia her Tiktoks are inappropriate yet has been using inappropriate images of her as thumbnails/ for clickbait for years