Family Fizz #8 another day, another nation. Kids still get no education

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You make a good point, but I also find large age gaps in romantic relationships odd. I know a lot of people are fine with them, but it’s not something for me personally.
Yes same here even though my parents have a large age gap between them too. I even have a male friend 32 that has an ex who is mid 20s i find it so so strange. Yes some people are fine with that and as long as they are both adults then sure whatever. Yes mia is still classed as a child in some sense, but shes also classed as an adult in other senses so thats why i have a problem with it.

Oh and the fathers day video they posted on instagram 🤦‍♀️ koa and karma fighting for the presents and foods saying its theirs. They are so used to having everything for themselves they have no boundaries, i wonder what they are like at nursery, i suree hope they learn the word NO very soon

Reactions: 7
I wonder if they checked if the candyfloss Siena, Karma and Koa are eating in their new Instagram post was fully vegan, as they don't seem too fussed when it comes to the Impossible Whopper which is not approved by the Vegan or Vegetarian Societies. They seem to keep going back for more of the "plant based burger" that is covered in meat juices to try to tempt meat eaters to reduce their meat intake

Reactions: 5
This is a reach but they always inforce gender rules while claiming not to. I just thought it was funny that they had to order 1 blue candy floss and 2 pink and then hand "the boy" the blue one..

Reactions: 18
Watched their new video, I know it’s sponsored by kids wear and such but Mia must have felt left out when all the kids got branded clothes and such and she didn’t get a single thing. I know the attention is mostly on her and such but still, she must have felt so left out seeing all the kids get new things and she didn’t.

Reactions: 4
Watched their new video, I know it’s sponsored by kids wear and such but Mia must have felt left out when all the kids got branded clothes and such and she didn’t get a single thing. I know the attention is mostly on her and such but still, she must have felt so left out seeing all the kids get new things and she didn’t.
In my opinion, I think a 17 year old should be mature enough to understand that she doesn’t need to get something whenever her younger siblings do. I’m currently 20, the oldest child in the family and I also have three younger siblings. When I was in my late teenage years, my siblings would often get clothes/treats etc and it never really fazed me if I missed out at that age. I wouldn’t have felt left out at all. I realised that when I was growing up, I probably got more overall (less hand me downs and more money able to be spent with fewer children in the house). I think if she was a few years younger it might be unfair, but by her age it’s a little different and the dynamic definitely shifts. That’s just my perspective :)

Reactions: 24
In my opinion, I think a 17 year old should be mature enough to understand that she doesn’t need to get something whenever her younger siblings do. I’m currently 20, the oldest child in the family and I also have three younger siblings. When I was in my late teenage years, my siblings would often get clothes/treats etc and it never really fazed me if I missed out at that age. I wouldn’t have felt left out at all. I realised that when I was growing up, I probably got more overall (less hand me downs and more money able to be spent with fewer children in the house). I think if she was a few years younger it might be unfair, but by her age it’s a little different and the dynamic definitely shifts. That’s just my perspective :)
I understand that but Mia is not that mature yet as from what we’ve seen

Reactions: 4
Their latest brand deal... What on Earth?! Who has that much money to spend on kids clothes? It's outrageous.
Love the fact that they're doing more normal stuff with the kids lately like going to the fair, having sweet treats and fast food sometimes and the kids going to some kind of nursery. I hope that they put Sienna into school when they're in their new house, I think she'd absolutely love it and thrive.

Reactions: 12
I really hope it’s a long term stay, not long term like in Costa Rica but it’s a forever home and they kids and grow up with their family here. I doubt it though as Darren mentions there will always be a better house out there for them to move in…

Reactions: 11
It’s werid how young she acts. Kaci jay (Dadvgirls) is the same age as her but just a few months younger and she is so much more mature than mia. If I didn’t know their ages I wouldn’t believe that they were the same age

Reactions: 12
I just went on my Tik Tok fyp to find Mia dancing sexually with her boobs nearly falling out of her top... WHILST she talks about not having a relationship with her biological dad. Wow

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Yeah she doesnt want a relationship with him because her mother and step father have poisoned her against him no doubt

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I really hope Mia saw those videos that her dad made that one time on YouTube before G+D threatened him to remove them.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
For those who’s not on tiktok and wanna know
‘I decided not to have a relationship with my dad when I was 11/12 years old because my mum and stepdad don’t force me to go to school, let me have free reign on social media, get me expensive gifts and tell me how amazing I am.

Reactions: 26
I just don't know that an 11/12-year-old has the mental capability or maturity to decide to cut a parent out of their life. Her dad is legitimately a bad person, okay then. But otherwise, when she matures, she's going to regret her choices and possibly resent Georgie for supporting her decision to cut her dad out. Part of forming your identity, is knowing where you came from. It's why adopted people can struggle with knowing vs not knowing their bio parents, etc.

Reactions: 21
I don’t remember all the details but the last time Mia’s dad seen her in person was before she left to Gran Canaria and then I’m sure he said that he had been texting and Skyping Mia while she was in Gran Canaria and he had been texting Georgie but as time went by those things started happening way less and then when they moved to Brighton in 2017 he said the texts and calls with Mia stopped happening and then Georgie was ignoring him and then he heard nothing from them after that.
In one of the recent dad challenge podcast videos about Family Fizz , Josh who runs the channel said do not believe Georgie’s innocence act cause she’s said and done some horrible unforgivable things to damage the reputation of Mia’s dad and he said there’s things he wished he could talk about so we could all understand but obviously he couldn’t say anything more because it’s not his place to unless Mia’s dad gives permission.
Of course we don’t know the full story and I understand it’s Mia’s business and Mia’s choice that she doesn’t have to talk about but I will say there’s something very weird about a 12 year old who had a great close relationship with her dad and wanted to stay living in the uk with him until last minute she wanted to go to Gran Canaria and then cuts him out of her life. Her dad genuinely seemed so lost , sad and confused by the whole thing.
I can’t remember which video it was in Costa Rica but it was one of Mia’s videos and she said something like my dad has problems and in all honesty it sounded very rude like she acting like her dad is beneath her.
Just after Mia’s dad made that birthday video does anyone remember when Georgie replied to a comment on Instagram asking about why Mia doesn’t see her dad etc and Georgie gave a very rude and disrespectful reply saying Mia’s dad has problems.
Mia is now a completely different girl to the girl her dad once knew. The life she has lived with being on YouTube and social media with all this money, attention and social media fame has ruined her as a person and destroyed her personality. I don’t get how she found it so easy to cut her dad out of her life after how close they were and how loved she was by him but I know I don’t know the fully story.
If she has used some ridiculous reason as to why she didn’t want him in her life then this could be one of her biggest regrets one day. If Georgie has spoke badly about Mia’s dad to the point it made Mia dislike him then Georgie should be ashamed of herself cause that’s a very selfish and unforgivable thing to do. I think it’s disrespectful for Mia to even make a tiktok about something like that cause you don’t care about your dad so why even bring him up just to get views and likes on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The other thing is that she doesn’t have the option to rebuild a relationship with him or even contact him again, I don’t think they updated numbers etc and don’t think they have anyway of contacting besides social media I suppose

Reactions: 7