Family Fizz #8 another day, another nation. Kids still get no education

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mia at her age is incompetent to do basic task. She had food in a different restaurant that she bought it from, cant do google maps and is confused by the trains. And she is so mean to Sienna...but then again with Georgie as her mother how does she stand a chance.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
That’s disappointing to hear that they have changed a lot since leaving CR, it’s a shame they changed so much since they first started YouTube. Also disappointing that the videos of who they were prior to GC are gone from their channel. It feels as though they want to hide who they were back then from their viewers.
So sad. I used to love their old videos about food/health and found them really interesting. They definitely opened my eyes to the world of veganism and then I loved how the started to incorporate more family content. I wish they’d go back to their roots

Reactions: 8
Oh. My. God.

I had to pause through Mia's latest video MULTIPLE times because I got so much second-hand embarrassment. When Sienna made Mia breakfast for her, instead of thanking her, Mia just complained about it. Now I have a younger sister and I annoy her to death but there's a limit- Mia isn't annoying Sienna, she's just plain rude to Sienna and it breaks my heart because Sienna is such a sweet child, Imagine how she feels?
I don't understand how they can walk around on a bustling street talking to the camera when people are clearly trying to get through, and when Mia sits on a road to eat the donut, could she stop embarrassing herself? Do not even get me started on Georgie. Don't get me wrong, teasing and having fun with your kids is a great way to bond and spend family time with each other but maybe keep it down and not in public? What Georgie was doing was just plain embarrassing, does she not have a little self-respect? The way she kept interrupting Mia when Mia was ordering donuts, the whole scene on the train was just too embarrassing to watch, why did she walk on her hands on knees like that? Surely the man sitting next to them was traumatized, and Mia taking her shoes and socks off and throwing the shoes around was so immature- On a train?? With other people just trying to travel in peace??? This family never fails to surprise me with their behavior

Reactions: 19
The way Mia and Georgie kept laughing so loud after the Woman who worked in Wasabi told them they couldn’t eat sushi from another place in there and instead of Mia being mature and apologising in a normal genuine way , she just made a joke out of it. It was honestly so rude cause are not aware the woman would clearly of heard him them laughing and talking cause they’re so loud. It’s so disrespectful to act like that towards a woman who’s just doing her job. Mia acts so entitled and anytime anyone corrects her for something or she gets told she’s in the wrong , she isn’t able to handle it cause she thinks she’s perfect and that everyone should bow down to her because she has a lot of followers on social media and YouTube. She has a horrible attitude and any decent parent who saw their child act how she does would be ashamed but because Georgie is so very immature , self absorbed and acts like a friend to Mia rather her mother , Georgie rarely corrects Mia and just laughs along or also starts acting rude etc.
Sienna is more polite and sweet but because the only people she spends time with her are her family especially Georgie and Mia so most likely Sienna is going to turn out the same way as Mia or similar which I really hope doesn’t happen but with the way things are going there’s a strong chance it will.
They have no social awareness , they are so loud and shouting and don’t ever consider the people around them. If you’re going to film yourself eating or there are people close up also in the camera shot when you’re walking around then all their faces should be blurred out.
Also in the new family fizz video when they’re at the restaurant and I know they where doing a challenge eating specific things a celebrity eats but I found Mia’s reaction to them not having the food she wanted on the menu embarrassing and childish. She even said to the waitress I really wanted that food ( can’t remember what it was) but the waitress isn’t a magician who can make what you want appear so yeah you wanted that food for the video but clearly they don’t serve that so just don’t order anything at all or order a drink or something instead of having the waitress standing there while you’re moaning like a spoilt child and wasting time. Also she’s so loud and talks about inappropriate things when people are trying to eat or focus on their own conversations. Her personality and attitude just seems to be getting worse when I thought maybe the move back to London would help but it’s like she lives in her own world that she’s better then everyone. People live in the real world not the YouTube world of challenges and she needs to realise that.

Reactions: 16
Mia’s behavior in their newest video is unbearable again, even Darren and Georgie comment on how she’s just looking for attention. She blames it on having a coffee but it’s clear she is just exaggerating. Her lack of social skills is really starting to show which is concerning seeing as she’s turning 18 this year.

Reactions: 15
I’m sorry what? It’s their latest tiktok
is that her IMPLANTS!?! :sick:
Honestly, if i was a teacher, i would be calling Georgie in after school and giving her a talk about how innapropriate it is.
And think about what kind of message that would send to other kids? that if you don't like the way you look, plastic surgery will solve everything? 🥴
She's probably not serious about it though, its probably just her attention seeking again.

I was just about to post the above tiktok. But sorry tf. Firstly we get it you had fake tits and ur so incredibly brave for taking them out, wow. (/s) But going on and on and keeping the fecking implants is so strange. Idk if they're bought ones just for the joke but that itself is strange. I presume the tiktok is a joke. I really hope it is. Its so strange to give them to ur children anyway. It's not normalising it it's abnormal. Georgie isn't quirky and fun she needs mental help.

Why is Mia acting like one iced coffee is some sort of hardcore drug, she gives off the same energy as a 14 year old acting “drunk” after one Smirnoff ice 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Why is Mia acting like one iced coffee is some sort of hardcore drug, she gives off the same energy as a 14 year old acting “drunk” after one Smirnoff ice 🤣
Attention seeking is what it is, even Darren and Georgie said so. Darren have even said it in so many videos trough out the years Mia is very attention seeking and will do dramatic stuff to get attention

Reactions: 21
I really hope that Mia somehow gets to socialize with non-influencers someday before she goes off into the world. I mostly feel sympathetic towards her. She hasn't had much guidance as far as socialization it seems. I went through a period of time in my early 20s during college where I was so depressed that I barely left my dorm and what ended up happening afterward was that I realized very quickly that I lacked so many social skills compared to my peers. I've mostly caught up because of jobs and such but it really pains me that Mia's own parents aren't giving her a fighting chance when they have so much opportunity to do so. Sienna also seems so bored. She would do so so well in school. You can really tell that she's way too down-to-earth to value being an influencer but her parents don't seem to be giving her much of a choice. Mia seems too far gone, but I do still feel like her issues aren't her own fault. It's the literal job of parents to keep their kids involved and well-rounded. Maybe it sounds extreme, but I hope they soon pass legislation that keeps situations like this from happening. It's really very sad. They have the money to enrich their kids' lives tenfold but instead, have them perform in front of a camera at the expense of their futures purely for the entertainment of strangers. It's so sick and weird. I don't agree with it mostly at all but I do still feel like there are some families that have figured out some semblance of a balance. Family Fizz have completely put all of their eggs in one basket. Not even old-money families or mega-rich celebrities do that because they realize that there's obviously so much more to life than money. I don't even agree that they need to necessarily have "normal jobs" one day or go to a "normal school", just that they should be given the opportunity to learn and grow as much as possible and it's clear they aren't.
*Side Note* This isn't the fault of Sienna at all but her spelling mistakes and handwriting are so abnormal for someone her age. That screenshot of her writing made my heart sink. It screams educational neglect. If they can't help her reach educational milestones then they need to have someone else do it. She could also have a learning disorder. I had to add this tidbit, as someone with a Psychology and Social Work background, this kind of stuff enrages me. Unless you know what you're doing and can give your kids complete attention, "unschooling" can turn into neglect very quickly (I know some people who do it right though of course)

I feel sorry for Sienna she’s the sweetest out of all of their kids but she’s the least noticed by Darren and Georgie. Georgie and Sienna don’t seem to have much of a connection at all there’s like this distance between them and their interactions seem forced and it’s not Siennas fault cause she does try so hard to bond with Georgie and get her attention but Georgie doesn’t seem as interested in her compared to the other kids. It’s clear how much Sienna loves Darren and she feels more of a connection to him and before the younger two kids came along she was a complete daddy’s girl and she still idiolises him to this day which is so sweet but it’s like he doesn’t fully notice her either cause he’s so focused on making content to make more money and giving the younger two attention that Sienna gets pushed out. Sienna is at such a lovely age and she’s still a kid but it’s like they don’t see that. I was watching their Instagram stories and Sienna is so thoughtful getting him food he loves as a gift and I could feel her annoyance with Karma and Koa ruining the moment as always and her having to lift up Koa out of the way telling him to calm down in an annoyed tone and having to take the gifts off Koa after he kept grabbing them and the younger two distracting Darren cause all she wants is one moment where Darren is fully focused on her cause she loves making him happy and seeing him open gifts from her.
I know with younger siblings they can be annoying at times especially at Karma and Koa’s age there will be moments kids can be loud or try take over a moment but sometimes it would be nice if Georgie found a way to let Sienna and Darren have a moment instead of the other kids constantly taking attention away from Sienna. Mia thinks the world revolves around her and she’s the biggest money maker for their channel and Darren and Georgie know this which is why she’s been the centre of attention for so long. I hate seeing Sienna always a bit forgotten.

Reactions: 13
Sorry to say this but I hope they don’t have anymore kids. They can’t seem to share all their attention between all the kids, some parents can of course but the fizz parents can’t it’s clear. If they end up having more kids Sienna would not be the only one left out. They really need to learn how to give all the kids equally attention and care and not focus on 1 or 2 and leave the other kid to fend for themselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Mias post on instagram, out with a 14 yr old "friend" influencer. Mia actually looks the same age as her

Reactions: 6
Mias post on instagram, out with a 14 yr old "friend" influencer. Mia actually looks the same age as her
She honestly goes for the younger influencers to be her friends cause it’s clear she feels completely lost and uncomfortable around people her own age and the things they talk about cause she’s so behind them mentally that she finds more in common with a 14 year old but when she turns 18 will people be more out spoken about how weird it is cause if it was an 18 year old guy befriending a 14 year old girl over the Internet and meeting up people would be more likely to comment on how weird that is. She already got herself into a big mess sending a 13 year old boy nudes when she’s 17. I know there’s people with friends with big age gaps but the fact she always wants to befriend the boys and girls much younger than her is a bit odd.

Reactions: 12
She honestly goes for the younger influencers to be her friends cause it’s clear she feels completely lost and uncomfortable around people her own age and the things they talk about cause she’s so behind them mentally that she finds more in common with a 14 year old but when she turns 18 will people be more out spoken about how weird it is cause if it was an 18 year old guy befriending a 14 year old girl over the Internet and meeting up people would be more likely to comment on how weird that is. She already got herself into a big mess sending a 13 year old boy nudes when she’s 17. I know there’s people with friends with big age gaps but the fact she always wants to befriend the boys and girls much younger than her is a bit odd.
100% agree with everything you've said. Just because they are the same sex does not make it right. It seems shes stuck in ages, one moment shes a 13/14yr old doing kiddie things, then next shes a 20yr old doing adult things. If i was 13/14 and off to meet a 17yr old my parents would be womdering what the hell is going on in this nearly adult mind they want to hang with a 14 yr old. Would g&d be happy if sienna went out and met up with a 13/14 yr old alone, no....no they wouldnt because its weird

Reactions: 11
I have a brother on 10 and a 16/17 year old boy tried to befriend him and I’ll let you know I was not having it. So I agree just because it’s same sex its not okay. But because they’re influencers and can help each other gain followers and whatever they think it’s all alright! Mia is gonna be in her 18 soon and probably still be around 12-14 years olds as it’s all she knows hanging only with her siblings as she never got time to grow and be herself. Watching YouTube and tiktok doesn’t create a personality and that’s what she does, she picks up on peoples personalities that’s online which is not who she really is. I would love to see who Mia really is and not this Mia who changes her personality and who she is based on what she sees that day..

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I have a brother on 10 and a 16/17 year old boy tried to befriend him and I’ll let you know I was not having it. So I agree just because it’s same sex its not okay. But because they’re influencers and can help each other gain followers and whatever they think it’s all alright! Mia is gonna be in her 18 soon and probably still be around 12-14 years olds as it’s all she knows hanging only with her siblings as she never got time to grow and be herself. Watching YouTube and tiktok doesn’t create a personality and that’s what she does, she picks up on peoples personalities that’s online which is not who she really is. I would love to see who Mia really is and not this Mia who changes her personality and who she is based on what she sees that day..
Even if they are "influencers" doesnt mean its ok though really. Take away the "influencer" part and youd have parents being really concerned. And honestly you do not know people truely from online, take chris ingham for instance (he has a thread here 'the ingham family'). Of course mia will still be around 14 yr olds at 18. Like if said before, unless it was a friends kid sister or family frkends kid then fine but to actively go and find young children as friends is disturbing. As a 33yr old i find being friends with a 25yr old strange ( just for me not for others) hence i dont actively go find a 25yr old to be frjends with. I do have a wide range of aged friends but we are all adults above 25, its different on another level

Reactions: 10
Even if they are "influencers" doesnt mean its ok though really. Take away the "influencer" part and youd have parents being really concerned. And honestly you do not know people truely from online, take chris ingham for instance (he has a thread here 'the ingham family'). Of course mia will still be around 14 yr olds at 18. Like if said before, unless it was a friends kid sister or family frkends kid then fine but to actively go and find young children as friends is disturbing. As a 33yr old i find being friends with a 25yr old strange ( just for me not for others) hence i dont actively go find a 25yr old to be frjends with. I do have a wide range of aged friends but we are all adults above 25, its different on another level

You make a good point, but I also find large age gaps in romantic relationships odd. I know a lot of people are fine with them, but it’s not something for me personally.

Reactions: 7