Family Fizz #8 another day, another nation. Kids still get no education

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They did go to the dentist in CR, and at least once in Dubai. I remember them talking about it in CR because Mia couldn’t stop laughing at the video that was playing.

Reactions: 4
I usually agree with everything said on here but the whole Mia not wearing a bra and linking it to her getting catcalled in Costa Rica is coming off as very victim blamingesque. As a girl Mia's age, I'm just a few months older, I'm glad that women feel they can be more free with what they wear and don't feel as if they always have to wear a bra. I know a lot of girls our age who don't simply because they don't want to. Women's bodies aren't immodest and if she doesn't want to wear one and she feels comfortable with that, it's her choice. She's 17, not 12.
And every one has nipples, men and women. I see boys and men walking around London without shirts on and nobody bats an eye, for goodness sake. Yet despite Mia covering hers completely, she's still being viewed as sexual and 'asking for it'.
Regarding cat calling, it's in no way Mia's fault whether you like her or not, or whether you like her outfits or not. The only people to blame for cat calling is cat callers.
It's fair enough if you wouldn't allow your child to not wear a bra in public, but please don't push blame of sexualisation and harassment of young women onto young women. It doesn't matter what you wear, everyone deserves to be respected and have a right to boundaries.
Feel free to disagree with me on the first part, I respect you even if you do, but again, please don't victim blame. I'm a victim myself and I'm sure there's plenty of other victims of sexual harassment or assault reading this thread and it is really hurtful.
People have to understand that sexual abuse isn't about being attracted to someone or about what they're wearing, it's about power. I know women who've been harassed in sweatpants and a jumper, it really doesn't matter. There are some sick people out there.
As women, we will be objectified, no matter how you look, your weight, race, clothing, etc. Rather than playing the blame game we should support each other and spread awareness for the issue of objectification.
Thank you for reading if you've gotten this far, and feel free to disagree. Just my take on the matter.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
surely someone sponsor them to go to the doctors so they can get a check up. as it seems they dont do anything unless money is involved.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if they'd get vaccinated if someone sponsored them to get the vaccine 😂
not trying to stir anything up or start any vaccine debates, i'm just saying that I wonder how easy it would be to change their mind if money was involved and they got sponsored to do it.
It looks like they went to a private clinic for the teeth cleaning, I'm thinking they only clean them to make them more aesthetically look better like make them whiter, and wouldn't really treat any underlying problems like cavities.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
mia is getting to the age where her wisdom teeth will appear and cause some issues. is she gonna get sponsored to get them out lol. wisdom teeth can be such a pain lol. one of my sisters wisdom teeth managed to rot the nerves of 2 other teeth cause was growing horizontally under her gum. She got it out early last year but is still having problems.

Reactions: 6
She's so obsessed with Koa being a "mummy's boy". A few months ago she said he went to Darren for everything and was obsessed with him. It's so weird. Your kids love you both and you're both going to matter to them so why is this even a conversation...

Reactions: 9
I usually agree with everything said on here but the whole Mia not wearing a bra and linking it to her getting catcalled in Costa Rica is coming off as very victim blamingesque. As a girl Mia's age, I'm just a few months older, I'm glad that women feel they can be more free with what they wear and don't feel as if they always have to wear a bra. I know a lot of girls our age who don't simply because they don't want to. Women's bodies aren't immodest and if she doesn't want to wear one and she feels comfortable with that, it's her choice. She's 17, not 12.
And every one has nipples, men and women. I see boys and men walking around London without shirts on and nobody bats an eye, for goodness sake. Yet despite Mia covering hers completely, she's still being viewed as sexual and 'asking for it'.
Regarding cat calling, it's in no way Mia's fault whether you like her or not, or whether you like her outfits or not. The only people to blame for cat calling is cat callers.
It's fair enough if you wouldn't allow your child to not wear a bra in public, but please don't push blame of sexualisation and harassment of young women onto young women. It doesn't matter what you wear, everyone deserves to be respected and have a right to boundaries.
Feel free to disagree with me on the first part, I respect you even if you do, but again, please don't victim blame. I'm a victim myself and I'm sure there's plenty of other victims of sexual harassment or assault reading this thread and it is really hurtful.
People have to understand that sexual abuse isn't about being attracted to someone or about what they're wearing, it's about power. I know women who've been harassed in sweatpants and a jumper, it really doesn't matter. There are some sick people out there.
As women, we will be objectified, no matter how you look, your weight, race, clothing, etc. Rather than playing the blame game we should support each other and spread awareness for the issue of objectification.
Thank you for reading if you've gotten this far, and feel free to disagree. Just my take on the matter.
I dont think some of us are saying its mias fault at all for being catcalled for what she wears, i think its more saying that as you can see her nipples she may get more men catcalling etc. I agree that us women should be able to go out without a bra on and i have myself been out and about without one on in public, the issue for me is that its very obvious she doesnt have one on. I personally dont wish to see them, or even ripped mens bodies for that matter, im just not a fan. She is also still classed as a child and will have grown men looking, again not saying its mias fault but its just human nature to look at what is deemed "not appropriate" for a girl her age.

mia is getting to the age where her wisdom teeth will appear and cause some issues. is she gonna get sponsored to get them out lol. wisdom teeth can be such a pain lol. one of my sisters wisdom teeth managed to rot the nerves of 2 other teeth cause was growing horizontally under her gum. She got it out early last year but is still having problems.
I remember in Costa Rica Georgie had an impacted wisdom tooth and didn’t go to the dentist so I wouldn’t expect dentist visits to be a regular occurrence for the children

just to add, I find it funny how they pick and choose when to use medication/seek medical attention. They couldn’t get simple anti fungal cream for the babies when they had ring worm but Georgie was willing to go under general anesthesia to get her implants removed and have tons of pain killers. Mia and Sienna have been to the dentist/orthodontis a few times in the videos but Georgie wouldn’t go when she had an impacted wisdom tooth. Strange

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I dont think some of us are saying its mias fault at all for being catcalled for what she wears, i think its more saying that as you can see her nipples she may get more men catcalling etc. I agree that us women should be able to go out without a bra on and i have myself been out and about without one on in public, the issue for me is that its very obvious she doesnt have one on. I personally dont wish to see them, or even ripped mens bodies for that matter, im just not a fan. She is also still classed as a child and will have grown men looking, again not saying its mias fault but its just human nature to look at what is deemed "not appropriate" for a girl her age.
Yeah that’s what I mean but my English isn’t that good to explain what I mean fully. When I said it can’t be helped I didn’t mean it as men can’t control themselves when they should. I can’t even explain what I wanna say now but I just don’t like seeing all these men looking at her in this way as she’s still a minor and in her comments as well

Reactions: 7
Mia is so bleeping horrible to Sienna in mias latest “mias life” video. It winds me up so much. She speaks to sienna like a slave like she’s entitled to be a witch to her because she’s younger! duck off mia. Spotty little oik!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They way they act in public is so weird and especially on the train in Mia’s video it is embarrassing. They’re so awkward when ordering things in restaurants too and I’m not talking about people who are shy or have social anxiety because those people aren’t being rude they’re genuinely struggling whereas Mia and Georgie just come across so rude.They’re not very good with interacting with people. Georgie is in her 30’s and acting like that on a train? throwing the shoe across the train it’s just too much in my opinion. I am all for joking around and having fun but there’s a time and a place especially when there are other people sitting right next to you on the train. What kind of example is that to her kids who’s behaviour is heading in the same direction.
Also Mia speaks to everyone terribly but especially poor Sienna seems to to get spoken to like she’s worthless. Sienna craves attention and I feel sorry for her cause I can imagine off camera how boring and lonely her life must feel sometimes. Mia acts like she’s above everyone and it’s cause being popular on social media has really gone to her head and she has this huge ego. I can’t believe she’s going to be 18 this year when she acts like she’s 12 a lot of the time. It’s like she’s mentally stunted.

Reactions: 19
She's so obsessed with Koa being a "mummy's boy". A few months ago she said he went to Darren for everything and was obsessed with him. It's so weird. Your kids love you both and you're both going to matter to them so why is this even a conversation...
So much competition in that family. None of the older ones (parents, Mia) are happy in themselves or as a family unit. It’s always mum v dad, mum v Mia, Mia v Sienna, the girls v Koa… toxic environment

Reactions: 13
I’m gobsmacked at their behaviour on the train today and Georgie saying ‘when you wear these shoes expect to get bullied!’ The way Mia just stands in the middle of the street in everyone’s way like she’s so important and surely everyone knows you can’t take food from another restaurant in and eat it!
Is it just me or do they come across like two completely different families in their Costa Rica and London vlogs?

Reactions: 13
I feel so much second hand embarrassment for Mia. She walks around with the attitude that she’s better than everyone and is soooo grown up yet she has no clue, is so awkward and embarrassing. She’s been disconnected from humanity for so long that she thinks everything revolves around her. Mia if you read this, please learn some manners and respect, especially in public. You’re nearly 18, you can’t behave like this.

I’m gobsmacked at their behaviour on the train today and Georgie saying ‘when you wear these shoes expect to get bullied!’ The way Mia just stands in the middle of the street in everyone’s way like she’s so important and surely everyone knows you can’t take food from another restaurant in and eat it!
Is it just me or do they come across like two completely different families in their Costa Rica and London vlogs?
Yes! The Costa Rica version of them was so natural, health centred, getting outside in nature. The London version of them is all about self entitlement, money and silliness.

Reactions: 18
Is she alright? Why is Georgie behaving this way in a train. Ngl if I saw that on a train ride I would think she was crazy and avoid her and not think she’s quirky or funny. I guess I can’t understand that kind of family dynamic at all. As well as how Georgie was behaving when Mia as ordering donuts.. Also should be obvious that you can’t bring food from a different place and eat it at another restaurant, is that not common sense to them?

Also the way Mia was talking to sienna when sienna was making her breakfast blew my mind, she needs to be nicer as you can tell sienna was getting annoyed by the way she responds back to Mia.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Georgie is 1 year older then me and even i would be finding her behavour embarrassing and child/teen like. I feel for those passengers next to them. Also the filming of others sat next to them eating or filming those 2 guys walking past them is so disrespectful, at least blur their faces out. I hate being watched whilst eating let alone being filmed eating then being broadcast to millions. I agree with how disgusting mia was treating sienna, i have been "mean" to my younger siblings but never thought to film it and to broadcast it. She really believes shes entitled when she really is not

Reactions: 15
Mia’s behaviour was just horrific in that recent video. We all see it and apparently the Miacorns do too looking at the comments.

I don’t really have anything to say about it except that I think her world will crash and burn if she keeps it up. Not even her new tiktok friends will put up with that behaviour for long.

She’s stupid and delusional.

Interesting theyre back in London now though… couldn’t work out where exactly, somewhere on the Thameslink service so I would guess South and fairly suburban.

Georgie is just so cringe. It’s not funny or quirky, it’s just strange at this point. I can’t watch videos when they’re out in public and their screaming, they have no social awareness at all and it really shows now that they are in a city again

Reactions: 12
That’s disappointing to hear that they have changed a lot since leaving CR, it’s a shame they changed so much since they first started YouTube. Also disappointing that the videos of who they were prior to GC are gone from their channel. It feels as though they want to hide who they were back then from their viewers.

Reactions: 7
Never comment on here but have been reading recently.
Just been watching mias new video ........ her whining is like nails on a Chalk board. I don't even let my 4 year old make those noises. She sounds so spoilt. I'm really going off them atm. Such a shame