Family Fizz #7 Won't protect their kids' skin but happy to give them melatonin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure she turned 16 while abroad so I doubt she already has it. You have to be 15 years 9 months and in the uk for 185 days
She turned 16 in Mexico. They would have been in the UK almost 6 months before they went to Portugal but would have already been out of the country by the time Mia was 15y9m. The only way she could have a provisional is if she has lied on her application. They may be UK citizens but they are no longer UK residents. They dissolved the Family Fizz business with companies house so they likely no longer pay UK tax or National insurance now either.
80117F9A-E808-4108-88E4-D38F13BB0453.jpeg

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand how Mia doesn’t realise she’s being controlled by Darren and Georgie and that this life she’s living isn’t normal?? I know she’s been massively sheltered her whole life but I would’ve thought with the little freedom she got in Costa Rica and making friends etc, she’d see that she’s not a normal 17 year old. It’s crazy she’s been brainwashed to this extent.

Also considering Georgie left her family for the same reasons does she not worry Mia will eventually have enough and do the same?

those kids are gonna eventually need therapy.

Reactions: 10
I’ve dipped in and out and seemed to of missed the nude thing with Mia. What happened? Is that why they moved?
She was seeing a guy a lot younger than herself and they ended up splitting up. Then on an Instagram live he said that she sent him nudes. It’s unclear if it’s true or if Darren and Georgie are even aware, but there’s a chance it could be why they moved.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
She was seeing a guy a lot younger than herself and they ended up splitting up. Then on an Instagram live he said that she sent him nudes. It’s unclear if it’s true or if Darren and Georgie are even aware, but there’s a chance it could be why they moved.
oh wow didn’t realise

Reactions: 1
I think they found out if they didn't know because they were deleting comments!

Reactions: 3
I hadn't watch them since 2017 and watched most recent video and just had to make a post because I am so shocked at Siennas teeth! I might get shot down for this but I personally do not agree with rasing kids vegan and I am concerned this is what has caused this. The diet is deficient in many fat soluble vitamins, nutrients and amino acids and there is evidence that some supplements aren't absorbed properly. I have never seen a kids new adult teeth that colour before? Like brown/grey all over. Especially with a supposedly 'healthy diet'. There must be a reason no baby can survive vegan from birth they all have to have breast milk otherwise they will die and babies have died from this! I am concerned if her teeth are that bad what is her bone health like? I am also shocked she is 10 years old she looks so much younger. Her hair is thin and her face is kind of drawn and sallow looking. I'm worried for her being able to healthily reach full development at this point

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Being vegan is nothing to do with death or the colour of your teeth. It’s been said before they only brush their teeth with water I think as toothpaste is unnatural or something (can’t remember what was said) and it wouldn’t surprise me if she didn’t brush them at all tbh

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I hadn't watch them since 2017 and watched most recent video and just had to make a post because I am so shocked at Siennas teeth! I might get shot down for this but I personally do not agree with rasing kids vegan and I am concerned this is what has caused this. The diet is deficient in many fat soluble vitamins, nutrients and amino acids and there is evidence that some supplements aren't absorbed properly. I have never seen a kids new adult teeth that colour before? Like brown/grey all over. Especially with a supposedly 'healthy diet'. There must be a reason no baby can survive vegan from birth they all have to have breast milk otherwise they will die and babies have died from this! I am concerned if her teeth are that bad what is her bone health like? I am also shocked she is 10 years old she looks so much younger. Her hair is thin and her face is kind of drawn and sallow looking. I'm worried for her being able to healthily reach full development at this point
Considering they let their children be free spirits by not brushing their hair or wearing shoes if they don’t wish to, there’s a good chance they’re not made to brush their teeth. Just setting her up for agonising toothache that no crystal in the world will heal in years to come.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Veganism \=\ healthy unless you take the steps to ensure you are getting all of the vitamins, minerals, protein, etc. you can be a very healthy vegan but you can be a very unhealthy one too

years ago I thought FF were healthy vegans. I don't know about now!

Funny how they always say how tv and movies rot your brain but Georgie happily refers to Logan Paul as her 'idol' in the latest vlog. Great morals there

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Being vegan is nothing to do with death or the colour of your teeth. It’s been said before they only brush their teeth with water I think as toothpaste is unnatural or something (can’t remember what was said) and it wouldn’t surprise me if she didn’t brush them at all tbh
Their breath must smell absolutely rank if they just use water 🤮

Reactions: 6
You’re not the first person to point out diet as a potential cause for her teeth but this is a very strangely worded comment. You’re entitled to your opinions on veganism but a well planned and supplemented vegan diet like FF follow is not deficient in amino acids or vitamins, and plenty of healthy vegan children have been raised on it.

Breastmilk is vegan lmao so I have no idea what you’re talking about there. And equally formula fed babies ‘survive’ all the time???

There have been a handful of awful cases of child abuse in relation to vegan diets. I won’t list grusome details but if you read over the cases it is never just a lack of animal products, always intentional starvation caused by mentally ill adults with extreme beliefs. Veganism attracts people with other fringe beliefs. Some of those are extremists who abuse their kids. The safety of a healthy vegan diet has nothing to do with it.

I personally don’t think Sienna looks unhealthy aside from her teeth, which is Likely surface level from a high acid high sugar diet. That is the exact type of erosion that would happen eating so much fruit sugar all day. They’ve also mentioned on the channel Sienna’s aversion to brushing them. Her hair and skin seem healthy and she’s clearly an active, intelligent child which she wouldn’t be with the level of deficiency you’re suggesting. People comment all the time that she appears older than 10 too. They’ve also been paying for world class dental care since they were in Dubai. I think if it was anything more than cosmetic they would have picked up on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
i think the girls are just small people in general. georgie produces small children. mia is TINY, and she hasn’t even been vegan all her life

I don’t think her looking younger is a bad thing, I am 24 and I get told I look 16 a lot. I don’t have a bad diet or eating style. A lot of people don’t look their age wether it’s a bad diet or not.

Reactions: 7
One thing I will say is that those kids are always well fed, regardless of your stance on veganism you can’t deny that Georgie prepares well balanced healthy meals for them and large enough portions to keep them full. They eat very little processed foods and obviously get more than enough fruit/veg. I don’t agree with a lot of their beliefs and view points on things such as vaccines, crystals etc.. but I do think they eat well as a whole

Reactions: 13
I don't think their veganism is a problem, they did a lot of research before going into it, they seem healthy and they've been doing it for years which predates their whole going off the deep end - they were much more down to earth and sensible when they were living in Gran Canaria. However with the veganism their aversion to doctors does worry me. They also used to mention being tested at the doctors for deficiencies but they have not mentioned that in a long time. Mia's ache could also easily be being worsened by an allergy to gluten or soy which vegan diets are generally higher in.

I think the lack of processed food is going to give them unhealthy relationships with those type of foods because they get so over excited when they get them because they hardly ever get them. I feel like they won't know what to do when they are in control of their diet.

Also with Sienna's teeth, has that child actually ever been to see a dentist?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don't think their veganism is a problem, they did a lot of research before going into it, they seem healthy and they've been doing it for years which predates their whole going off the deep end - they were much more down to earth and sensible when they were living in Gran Canaria. However with the veganism their aversion to doctors does worry me. They also used to mention being tested at the doctors for deficiencies but they have not mentioned that in a long time. Mia's ache could also easily be being worsened by an allergy to gluten or soy which vegan diets are generally higher in.

I think the lack of processed food is going to give them unhealthy relationships with those type of foods because they get so over excited when they get them because they hardly ever get them. I feel like they won't know what to do when they are in control of their diet.

Also with Sienna's teeth, has that child actually ever been to see a dentist?
I agree, I hate the way they don't believe in doctors/medicine. I think they should be going for regular checkups, especially the children.
I remember them going to an orthodontist in Dubai to get Mia and Sienna a retainer and I think I remember them going for teeth cleaning but that was so long ago and they seem to be even more opposed to that kind of thing now so I doubt they've went since.

Reactions: 2
I think sienna looks like a normal girl. I don’t think she looks unhealthy. I do think she might need some dental care though.

Reactions: 6
Their latest video is up - why they left costa rica and why that might be permanent...

And the main reason is ringworm...

In that segment there was little to no talk about 'going to the doctors' or 'getting anti-fungal cream' - they just talked to the local and the indigenous community for Natural Remedies... no surprise there!

Now the way they were going on about how bad the ringworm got screams of them having the potential complications of leaving it untreated. Which is just downright neglect considering Karma and Koa were having regular reinfections, with the skin sticking to the bed sheets and being all over the body. And yet they're in the UK to consult with a surgeon for georgie. My brain hurts, I just feel so sorry for the poor kids.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Their latest video is up - why they left costa rica and why that might be permanent...

And the main reason is ringworm...

In that segment there was little to no talk about 'going to the doctors' or 'getting anti-fungal cream' - they just talked to the local and the indigenous community for Natural Remedies... no surprise there!

Now the way they were going on about how bad the ringworm got screams of them having the potential complications of leaving it untreated. Which is just downright neglect considering Karma and Koa were having regular reinfections, with the skin sticking to the bed sheets and being all over the body. And yet they're in the UK to consult with a surgeon for georgie. My brain hurts, I just feel so sorry for the poor kids.
Not watched the vid yet...but they do realise ringworm exists in England too! And can be due to bad hygiene (not always but can be).
The family have had questionable hygiene habits before (e.g. Darren saying he only showers with water) so it wouldn't be a surprise if it was a contributing factor in their case🤷

And for everyone commenting about whether they do or don't use toothpaste...I seem to remember georgie saying they use a fluoride free toothpaste in a vid not that long ago (defo whilst in Costa rica)

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.