Family Fizz #7 Won't protect their kids' skin but happy to give them melatonin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ngl I find Darren’s thoughts on women a bit weird. He is always complaining that Mia and Georgie are “unbearable” to live with when they’re on their period, complaining about how emotional they get. For a family who claim they like to destigmatise periods, Darren is playing into every sexist stereotype about them. Not to mention, Darren was probably the creator/editor of the previous inappropriate videos about mia, when she was filmed trying on bras at like age 12 and then forced to wear a pregnancy bump at age 13. Even if he wasn’t involved in the production (which I find highly unlikely) he definitely approved it. I was reminded of this by their tiktok where they said darren originally never wanted a girlfriend. Of course there are all sorts of reasons why someone might not want a girlfriend, but when you pair it with his history of either using femininity and female struggles for clout or just being straight up sexist, I get rlly bad vibes

Reactions: 24
I've never heard that breast implants can cause brain fog... I think she needs to go and see a doctor about her brain fog and perhaps get some counselling for her insecurities and for her to be able to talk to someone about her feelings, as I bet Darren just brushes everything off and tell hers to just be happy or whatever nonsense he sprouts which is probably making things worse.
there is something called Breast Implant Illness, though I don't think it is officially recognised as a diagnosis as it is mainly based off of anecdotal evidence currently.

This is one of the websites that mentions brain fog as a symptom but most mention the symptoms of brain fog to some extent. Not saying Georgie has this, just saying there is anecdotal evidence which suggests it is possible.

But I agree with you that whatever it is, she should probably discuss it with a doctor. And seeing a therapist would also be highly beneficial to talk about her body confidence issues, her general emotions, and also the issues she has with the youngest 2 kids (having to stop breastfeeding, the sleep issues, etc.). I think we could all benefit from therapy even of we don't realise it.

Failing that, it would be nice to see Georgie have a really close friend she could discuss these sort of things with openly. She doesn't seem to have really made any friends in Costa Rica like the older kids have but it isn't surprising when she doesn't seem to go anywhere by herself except to exercise 🤷

Reactions: 11
ngl I find Darren’s thoughts on women a bit weird. He is always complaining that Mia and Georgie are “unbearable” to live with when they’re on their period, complaining about how emotional they get. For a family who claim they like to destigmatise periods, Darren is playing into every sexist stereotype about them. Not to mention, Darren was probably the creator/editor of the previous inappropriate videos about mia, when she was filmed trying on bras at like age 12 and then forced to wear a pregnancy bump at age 13. Even if he wasn’t involved in the production (which I find highly unlikely) he definitely approved it. I was reminded of this by their tiktok where they said darren originally never wanted a girlfriend. Of course there are all sorts of reasons why someone might not want a girlfriend, but when you pair it with his history of either using femininity and female struggles for clout or just being straight up sexist, I get rlly bad vibes
For people who aren't religious they give me such fundie christian vibes. All smiles in matching/ coordinated outfits with the exception of the skimpy clothing - most more new-age parents would encourage more self expression. Georgie may have left her religion but she still seems to subscribe to the whole men are in charge things. They all treat Darren like he's the headship in the same way you see in fundie families and their views aren't religious but they seem to think they are right, that they have the truth and the rest of us are wrong because it's not their truth.

Maybe Darren liked Georgie because she was raised to be a submissive, religious girl and the reason he didn't want a girlfriend is that he just didn't want to have to deal with someone else's emotions or well being. Darren likes being treated like a God, he wouldn't want anything less in a girlfriend.

I hope that makes sense I'm sleep deprived right now.

Reactions: 12
Georgie almost in a panic over turning 34. Firstly 34 is soooo young so if she’s feeling unhappy about getting older now how’s she going to feel when she’s 40 is she going to have a breakdown. The amount of times she had to reassure herself in the video about how fine she was turning 34 when clearly she isn’t happy about it cause she clearly wishes she was 17 again and child free. It’s getting embarrassing now the way she’s acting.

Reactions: 11
Georgie almost in a panic over turning 34. Firstly 34 is soooo young so if she’s feeling unhappy about getting older now how’s she going to feel when she’s 40 is she going to have a breakdown. The amount of times she had to reassure herself in the video about how fine she was turning 34 when clearly she isn’t happy about it cause she clearly wishes she was 17 again and child free. It’s getting embarrassing now the way she’s acting.
To be fair, I really feel for her. I'm 33 so only a few months younger than her and also feel quite connected to her as we both grew up in Norfolk (random connection I know, but still) I have an 18 month old child and cannot imagine how it must feel to have 4 kids and to have become a mum at 16. Shes missed out on the stages of life where you get to be irresponsible and make mistakes, so can we give her a little slack for being in a panic over growing older.

Reactions: 5
Georgie is turning into a massive attention hungry w*ore ! WTF is up with her ? If it’s not twerking like a sad case it’s dressing in skin tight boob flashing knicker skimming dresses then it’s trying her upmost to take the attention away from Mia and on to herself ! God help her when sienna is older as she really is going to be a stunner ! You had your go georgie now grow up and move over. I get second hand embarrassment for her as she’s screaming desperate lately. A shame as I used to like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
They are brutal in their comment section 😊 in mias lastest tiktok I believe
Does it really matter ? If this was Isabelle Ingham I’d understand but Mia has made enough money to set her up possibly for life. She’s very talented in art , she speaks fluent Spanish , comes across very well spoken and intelligent and most of all she doesn’t even live in the UK and unlikely to ever again and so GCSEs are irrelevant in her world. Izzy by comparison is very immature and years behind her peers. Has very ill educated parents and no hope for the future as said parents have probably spent any money she was entitled to.

just my opinion.

Reactions: 2
Does it really matter ? If this was Isabelle Ingham I’d understand but Mia has made enough money to set her up possibly for life. She’s very talented in art , she speaks fluent Spanish , comes across very well spoken and intelligent and most of all she doesn’t even live in the UK and unlikely to ever again and so GCSEs are irrelevant in her world. Izzy by comparison is very immature and years behind her peers. Has very ill educated parents and no hope for the future as said parents have probably spent any money she was entitled to.

just my opinion.
All I said is that they were brutal in her comment section nothing else in my message. I have no idea Isabella Ingram is.

Reactions: 2

just my opinion.
Tbh family fizz are barely any better than the ingham’s, especially when it comes to their kids education and general well-being. Both sets of parents seem to be quite uneducated and believe that their kids will be fine with no education or qualifications. Mia’s just as immature as Izzy, imo, since her best friend seems to be quite a bit younger than her and she doesn’t seem to know how to behave around kids her own age. I think people view FF as being of a higher standard than the ingham’s because they keep up the façade of being a perfect family who are doing everything to give their children everything much better than the ingham’s, however it’s very clear once you pay enough attention that their hardly any better. I feel like FF are even more detached from reality since they’ve cut off pretty much all contact from any family or friends they might have back in England. Both YouTube channels don’t get as much attention as they used too and I don’t think either family’s kids are going to be left in a good position. They’ll all have no real qualifications or skills that can be used in a proper job -unless someone else wants them to be a performing monkey for their content. Being able to draw fairly well or have a conversation in Spanish isn’t that amazing when you’re being compared with people who have got degrees or similar qualifications in these subjects. Of course not everyone should be forced to go the traditional route as it’s certainly not for everyone, however, from what I’ve seen of these families’ children when they were in school, I think they all did get on well and would’ve been able to get some qualifications.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
To be fair, I really feel for her. I'm 33 so only a few months younger than her and also feel quite connected to her as we both grew up in Norfolk (random connection I know, but still) I have an 18 month old child and cannot imagine how it must feel to have 4 kids and to have become a mum at 16. Shes missed out on the stages of life where you get to be irresponsible and make mistakes, so can we give her a little slack for being in a panic over growing older.
I completely get where you’re coming from and in no way did I mean to offend you sorry if I did . It’s not necessarily that I have an issue with anyone being uncomfortable or not liking the idea of getting older, its more that it’s get annoying and very sad to watch her more and more try act like she’s Mias age and constantly say her bond with Mia is like sisters and best friends not like a mum which is wrong cause she is her mum. It’s great for them to be close of course but I think Georgie spends a lot of time trying to impress Mia.
Also it’s not that I don’t have empathy for her being a young teen mum and having to miss out on freedom as a young person cause I can’t imagine how hard that must of been having to grow up so fast. The difference with Georgie’s situation compared to a non YouTube/non influencer mum or dad is they had those two youngest kids because of their channel growing , having babies became a YouTube trend in a way which is scary but they saw the money those babies would bring for the channel , Darren even hinted at it a few times when they where trying for Karma and pregnant with her what it would bring to the channel. All he could boast about after Karma was born was all the views the videos where getting. As much as I understand your point I can’t fully feel sorry for someone who selfishly uses her kids to make money off of them and had two kids for YouTube , not saying they don’t love all their kids but we’ve all seen what karma and Koa did for the channel.
I understand the older Georgie gets the more she probably looks back and thinks of time going by and things she didn’t get to experience but she chose this youtube life and to have Karma and Koa and she wanted the rich lifestyle they have now nobody forced her. The reason it annoys me how she is so obsessed with trying to act much younger and convince others to see as younger is cause I honestly think she needs to speak to a doctor or therapist but nobody in her life is looking out for her. I see her in almost every video acting very strange and her insecurities are getting worse and what she needs is someone who cares about her to step in and be like I think you should talk to someone it might help. She’s only human she’s allowed to feel how she does we all struggle with different things but the way she’s putting herself down and acting isn’t good for her children to see especially impressionable daughters and their fan base which is made up of a lot of teen girls.

just my opinion.
I feel half of what you said also applies to Mia too. Gcse’s don’t necessarily matter for her but an education certainly does

Reactions: 7
I feel half of what you said also applies to Mia too. Gcse’s don’t necessarily matter for her but an education certainly does
Maybe so but I have reasons for feeling otherwise and maybe I’m biased towards her as I like her but I do feel as though she will be fine but only time will tell. I also by the way hope that Isabelle will be fine too and she will be if she can start to stand up for herself and escape those ‘ parents ‘ clutches .

Reactions: 1

just my opinion.
I've never seen her interact with anyone in Spanish.. she might have had lessons in Dubai, but they were never mentioned again.
Being fluent in another language is nothing special when you grew up in Europe and then live in the target language country, it's fantastic, but not unique and doesn't make up for not having a formal education or little to no common knowledge.

Sienna can barely spell, and it's heartbreaking that they are not giving her the chance to go to school, to make friends and to learn..

Reactions: 17
I completely get where you’re coming from and in no way did I mean to offend you sorry if I did . It’s not necessarily that I have an issue with anyone being uncomfortable or not liking the idea of getting older, its more that it’s get annoying and very sad to watch her more and more try act like she’s Mias age and constantly say her bond with Mia is like sisters and best friends not like a mum which is wrong cause she is her mum. It’s great for them to be close of course but I think Georgie spends a lot of time trying to impress Mia.
Also it’s not that I don’t have empathy for her being a young teen mum and having to miss out on freedom as a young person cause I can’t imagine how hard that must of been having to grow up so fast. The difference with Georgie’s situation compared to a non YouTube/non influencer mum or dad is they had those two youngest kids because of their channel growing , having babies became a YouTube trend in a way which is scary but they saw the money those babies would bring for the channel , Darren even hinted at it a few times when they where trying for Karma and pregnant with her what it would bring to the channel. All he could boast about after Karma was born was all the views the videos where getting. As much as I understand your point I can’t fully feel sorry for someone who selfishly uses her kids to make money off of them and had two kids for YouTube , not saying they don’t love all their kids but we’ve all seen what karma and Koa did for the channel.
I understand the older Georgie gets the more she probably looks back and thinks of time going by and things she didn’t get to experience but she chose this youtube life and to have Karma and Koa and she wanted the rich lifestyle they have now nobody forced her. The reason it annoys me how she is so obsessed with trying to act much younger and convince others to see as younger is cause I honestly think she needs to speak to a doctor or therapist but nobody in her life is looking out for her. I see her in almost every video acting very strange and her insecurities are getting worse and what she needs is someone who cares about her to step in and be like I think you should talk to someone it might help. She’s only human she’s allowed to feel how she does we all struggle with different things but the way she’s putting herself down and acting isn’t good for her children to see especially impressionable daughters and their fan base which is made up of a lot of teen girls.
Hiya, Oh god sorry I didnt mean to say you'd offended me at all or that you were lacking empathy! I'd a glass of wine or two when I wrote that comment, sorry!! I agree with you regarding G trying to be like sisters with Mia.. shes her mum not her best friend. Yes, I see your point regarding not being able to feel sorry for someone who exploits her kids for Youtube.

Reactions: 1
Sienna can barely spell, and it's heartbreaking that they are not giving her the chance to go to school, to make friends and to learn..
I think this is the saddest thing about family fizz. In old vlogs, where she went to school, it was obvious she genuinely loved it and had a real, natural passion for learning. That’s hard enough to come by in kids as it is, but especially without parents who don’t prioritise education. It’s such a shame, she would have so many more friends and so many more opportunities, and likely a lot more fun

• Heart
Reactions: 13

just my opinion.
I agree to some extent that school isn’t the be all end all, HOWEVER, as a teacher myself, school provides stability, a routine and most importantly, social interaction with peers that is essential for development. Its clear that Mia isn’t as mature as other 17 year olds and that is from her not being in school from a young age, she missed out on that key time to make friends and develop bonds. Also, school would allow her to be introduced to a different way of thinking, she has been in a bubble with her parents for so long without much exposure to the ‘real world’, yes she’s travelled loads but she has been brought up with solely the opinions of her parents and we all know they have very set opinions on things, school would allow Mia to broaden her mindset. So yeah you’re right in the sense she may probably never need her GCSE’s but it certainly wouldn’t hurt her to have finished her time in school with some qualifications incase she does, in the future decide to chose a different career path.

Off-topic but... considering how contagious Omicron is, and how FF completely ignores Covid health precautions, I wonder when they're going to get it. In fact, I'm kind of wondering if they already have, as in Mia's latest video she sounded a bit like she had a cold.

Reactions: 3
Off-topic but... considering how contagious Omicron is, and how FF completely ignores Covid health precautions, I wonder when they're going to get it. In fact, I'm kind of wondering if they already have, as in Mia's latest video she sounded a bit like she had a cold.
According to their instagram there is no video tomorrow because the babies haven't been feeling well so they could well all currently have covid, not that they'll do any sort of tests to see.

Reactions: 9
Why can’t Darren or Georgie look after the ‘babies’ and the other 3 make a video. In the real world one parent would be working and Mia and Sienna at school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.