Family Fizz #7 Won't protect their kids' skin but happy to give them melatonin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There latest vlog...."what mia did at NYE party".....she did nothing guys, she went out and get home at 1:30am....thats it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How many times are they going to click bait about Mia going to parties

Reactions: 15
There latest vlog...."what mia did at NYE party".....she did nothing guys, she went out and get home at 1:30am....thats it
Definitely not drinking or kissing someone. Probably awkward dancing and tik toks with her BFF few years younger than her

Reactions: 10
Definitely not drinking or kissing someone. Probably awkward dancing and tik toks with her BFF few years younger than her
I would really love to really know what these so called friends think of her. I know some boys have said shes annoying just hanging around them, but seriously what else do they think of her, if i was 17 again and she moved next to me i doubt id entertain the thought of being her friend. No hate, just id get annoyed with her

Update after watching the video:

- Sienna is so mature for her age. Love her more and more
- They sleep with their eyes open?!
- They seem so excited that Mia sleepwalks but this is a serious thing and can damage your health
- Georgie still narrates everything super fast and super boring
- They kind of mentioned Covid by saying ”you lived in fear for 2 years, it is time to choose love”. I doubt they lived in fear with so much unprotected travelling
- A 2 year old climbing high tree roots while the rest vlog at the beach... he could literally fall badly

Reactions: 12
I don’t want to be “that” person who diagnoses children online, but from what they showed and said about Koa “being asleep with his eyes open” and then suddenly waking up, it looked and sounded like absence seizures…

Thanks Hayley, I was going to watch it but I thought I’d come here first to see if it was click bait 😂 saves me watching

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Georgie is 100% not fully happy for Mia having her life going out with friends. She tries to act happy for her but it’s not full happiness I can see through it and there’s a bit of jealousy there for sure. Constantly saying “I’m SO happy for Mia living her new independent life” and “ I’m SO happy for you Mia” when she really isn’t it sounds forced at times. I find when Mia had her party at the house with her friends over Georgie was happier cause she was involved but when Mia goes out and does certain things I notice Georgie’s jealousy creeping in a bit. I really think Georgie is a bit lost in life. She has her husband , four kids , they’re rich but it’s like part of her is happy being a mother and wife but a huge part of her wishes she could be a teenager again living the way Mia is and experiencing that freedom with no responsibility of a child.
I also think Georgie is very stressed out and overwhelmed at times with Karma and Koa especially Karma I think she’s hard work and don’t get me wrong I can tell those youngest two are wild and spoiled so I think anyone would be stressed but Georgie and Darren only have themselves to blame it’s their parenting that has made those kids behave that way and it’ll only get more tiring and stressful unless they start to properly give out to them.

Reactions: 16
Oh wow, didnt know it stemmed from that far back! Their ways of thinking are so illogical. They honestly think they are better then everyone when in reality they aint, and i bet if they werent on YT but still had these views and kids werent in school, those kids would have no one at all. Im still surprised they have 'friends' in costa rica. But as someone else wrote about the boy saying mia is just hanging around bored, i bet she is and probably why her bestie is 14. Mia is stunted in that area because shes either with adults so acts like one or acts 13 because of the kids around
Mia’s dad was furious when they took her out of school, honestly it would be good to have her dad in her life so he could knock some sense into her head. Even all her friends in Costa Rica are in international school and getting a education but only the fizz kids aren’t.

Yes I stumbled across that Insta live, the boys said she’s annoying, gets bored really fast and she just comes and hang around them sometimes without asking them and won’t leave them alone. They were straight out being honest about her and she didn’t like that. But I think it’s good the boys told her as it is.
Not sure if somebody's already asked, but I'd love to see a link to this!

Georgie is 100% not fully happy for Mia having her life going out with friends. She tries to act happy for her but it’s not full happiness I can see through it and there’s a bit of jealousy there for sure. Constantly saying “I’m SO happy for Mia living her new independent life” and “ I’m SO happy for you Mia” when she really isn’t it sounds forced at times. I find when Mia had her party at the house with her friends over Georgie was happier cause she was involved but when Mia goes out and does certain things I notice Georgie’s jealousy creeping in a bit. I really think Georgie is a bit lost in life. She has her husband , four kids , they’re rich but it’s like part of her is happy being a mother and wife but a huge part of her wishes she could be a teenager again living the way Mia is and experiencing that freedom with no responsibility of a child.
I also think Georgie is very stressed out and overwhelmed at times with Karma and Koa especially Karma I think she’s hard work and don’t get me wrong I can tell those youngest two are wild and spoiled so I think anyone would be stressed but Georgie and Darren only have themselves to blame it’s their parenting that has made those kids behave that way and it’ll only get more tiring and stressful unless they start to properly give out to them.
I definitely think the fact Georgie and Darren probably don’t have any adult friends beside each other is another factor. They did used to meet up a lot with family freedom when the lives in England and I remember in some of the Dubai vlogs they’d be invited to things by friends so presumably they made some living there but now it seems all G & D do all day is look after the kids and work. I think Darren’s probably in a mindset that you don’t need loads of friends to be happy, obviously that is true but most people someone outside of their family to talk to, and I suspect Georgie is one of those people. I definitely agree that she feels she missed out on living a carefree life when she was in her teens but I think the fact she doesn’t seem to have anyone her age, besides her husband, to spend time with adds to her jealousy. My parents, like most adults, know their friends from things like work or university etc, so I’m guessing working for yourself limits friend making opportunities. I definitely think know Sienna and Mia have settled down and made friends, Georgie at least should look into going a group or classes in something she’s interested in to make her friends. Maybe even a mum's group so Karma and Koa can meet kids their age as well.

Reactions: 9
I definitely think the fact Georgie and Darren probably don’t have any adult friends beside each other is another factor. They did used to meet up a lot with family freedom when the lives in England and I remember in some of the Dubai vlogs they’d be invited to things by friends so presumably they made some living there but now it seems all G & D do all day is look after the kids and work. I think Darren’s probably in a mindset that you don’t need loads of friends to be happy, obviously that is true but most people someone outside of their family to talk to, and I suspect Georgie is one of those people. I definitely agree that she feels she missed out on living a carefree life when she was in her teens but I think the fact she doesn’t seem to have anyone her age, besides her husband, to spend time with adds to her jealousy. My parents, like most adults, know their friends from things like work or university etc, so I’m guessing working for yourself limits friend making opportunities. I definitely think know Sienna and Mia have settled down and made friends, Georgie at least should look into going a group or classes in something she’s interested in to make her friends. Maybe even a mum's group so Karma and Koa can meet kids their age as well.
I completely agree! them having no adult friends to hang out with and no life outside of making vlogs and looking after the kids is definitely a factor. I’ve also noticed in the last few months Georgie bringing up stories about her family members and she never used to do that as much but now she’ll randomly bring something up about maybe one of her siblings or her mum and then Darren will always quickly change the subject. Darren obviously has said his childhood was a messy and I know his grandparents raised him for a few years and then he moved out young so he’s always just had to look out for himself he doesn’t have any siblings and never had to worry about anyone else he’s always been used to his own company until obviously he got with Georgie and now they have kids but Georgie she grew up in a big family with lots of siblings and then she had a baby young so she’s always been used to having people around and having that family bond so I think she for sure has times she feels lonely whereas I don’t think Darren feels like that I think he’s content with how things are cause like you said he has the attitude of you don’t need all these people etc and it’s true you don’t need a lot of friends in life it’s better to have one good friend then fake friends and it’s obviously good to be close with your family but it still would be good for Georgie’s mental health to have even one friend or someone she can spend time with. Of course she is a mum so she has responsibilities she signed up for this but even if she had the youngest two kids in a playgroup or playschool she could at least get talking to more mums maybe close in age to her and strike up a friendship.
Like you said they work from home so it’s not like she can make friends at work.

Reactions: 4
Not sure if somebody's already asked, but I'd love to see a link to this!
if you wanna see what Mia’s dad said he commented on a thread on here but I forgot which thread number.
If you meant about the insta live I don’t think you can find it anywhere since it was live on insta unless she uploaded it somewhere 😅

Reactions: 2
if you wanna see what Mia’s dad said he commented on a thread on here but I forgot which thread number.
If you meant about the insta live I don’t think you can find it anywhere since it was live on insta unless she uploaded it somewhere 😅
I was talking about the insta live. Too bad! Thanks for the response though :)

Reactions: 1
Nobody says or thinks this there’s no way 😂 this is actually getting ridiculous Georgie is so insecure to be making up that people always tell her she looks like Mia’s sister. Georgie looks about 40 in my opinion and even if I didn’t know who Georgie was I would still guess she’s 40 cause she looks older than her age she always has even in her photos as a teenager so in my opinion when I look at Mia and Georgie they do look like mother and daughter I would never guess Georgie had Mia as a teenager just by looking at them. I’ve lost count of how many times Georgie has said her and Mia are more like sisters. They don’t look like sisters at all. Georgie I know you read here please get some therapy I think it’ll help you to be more accepting of yourself and your life.
0E4E5A2F-9543-451B-BE06-489A7B39BC60.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Nobody says or thinks this there’s no way 😂 this is actually getting ridiculous Georgie is so insecure to be making up that people always tell her she looks like Mia’s sister. Georgie looks about 40 in my opinion and even if I didn’t know who Georgie was I would still guess she’s 40 cause she looks older than her age she always has even in her photos as a teenager so in my opinion when I look at Mia and Georgie they do look like mother and daughter I would never guess Georgie had Mia as a teenager just by looking at them. I’ve lost count of how many times Georgie has said her and Mia are more like sisters. They don’t look like sisters at all. Georgie I know you read here please get some therapy I think it’ll help you to be more accepting of yourself and your life.View attachment 968012
I bet Georgie is like “ Mia let’s make a tiktok and say we look like sisters AGAIN “

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.