Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Coffeekid

The age range of mias friends is strange. She had friends who were 13 at that party then others who were 20. I can’t imagine being 20 and at a party with 13 year olds. Its nice she has friends of all ages but maybe thats why the vibe felt a little off/awkward. I just can’t imagine a 20 y/o having anything in common with a 13 y/o and you can tell just from looking at her friends the age difference!

Reactions: 19
Ever since they've moved to Costa Rica, it's become clear how isolated Mia has been. Sienna has been her only real friend. I'm not saying there's a specific way 16 year olds have to act, but if I didn't watch Mia beforehand, I would have taken a guess at 13/14. It's honestly quite unbelievable that in just over a year, she's 18.

Darren and Georgie have screwed Mia up by not putting her in school and settling down. Mia's dad should have fought to get her back rather than let her mum basically abduct her to alienate her. Well done Darren and Georgie on your top notch parenting...🙄

Ashlee1904

For an adult, eating two meals a day is fine.…many people fast until noon and skip breakfast. Fasting is good for your digestive system as it gives it a rest. Obviously, what’s best for one is not what’s best for all, but they don’t look food deprived.
bro, have you seen how gaunt darren is? he is a walking skeleton. and how skinny sienna is? mia is tiny too. goergie looks like she’s going mental, probably because she doesn’t have enough food in her system

• Heart

SiennaRae

Chatty Member
just watched the looking through mia’s camera roll video and i have never noticed so clearly how insecure Georgie is, calling herself “fat”, in what way?!?? she's projecting a very toxic mindset onto her young kids AND her young, impressionable audience😔
It’s clear Georgie is very insecure about her body. She used to do bikini competitions before the youngest were born and she was very active in the gym, obviously having two babies put a stop to that and her body changed a lot. Personally I think she looks great for having 4 children but it’s sad the way she views herself and constantly talks about loosing weight, especially having 2 daughters who are old enough to understand and are impressionable.

jb12

Darren is so up himself it hurts, mate shut up you don't sound intelligent you just sound like a tool. He irks me so much I don't think I could actually be around him for long without having to take a breather

Lottie2020

I wonder if this move back to England for at least a while is anything to do with Costa Rica being the first place to bring in mandatory vaccines for under 5s….I can’t imagine they are pro vax and I think if they were Living in Costa Rica they would have to get Koa and Karma vaxed! Whereas UK currently is not mandatory!

abigailjxox

Am i the only one who thinks Sienna is left out? They make jokes saying don’t take it seriously but they always mention mia and the “ babies “ ( karma and koa , which karma is definitely not a baby anymore ) but never anything about Sienna?
I genuinely think Sienna is a lovely and sweet child especially for her age.

yuza

Chatty Member
Darren is really starting to annoy me. It’s so lovely to see Karma and Koa be able to have a little bit of “normality” to their Christmas with the Elf on the shelf and Georgie is doing a very good job at doing so, but Darren seems to always be negative when it comes to anything fun his children enjoy. I noticed he called the Elves “pretend role play” which I think shouldn’t be said considering many children who also have the Elves visiting their houses will be watching. I don’t care whether Sienna, Karma and Koa know it’s fake, the same with Santa, but when you have an audience, you hold a responsibility of keeping the magic real for them too. It reminds me of the kids in school who would ruin it for others.

dreamykitty

I never used to mind this family but yesterday, I found my children watching a video of Georgie getting some sort of treatment on her belly. This was the last straw. After letting pass their constant smugness about their life in Costa Rica, banging on about being kind to the planet whilst wearing clothes made in sweatshops, their toxic positivity and sexist views, this video was the last straw. Unsubscribed. What about focusing on the good? What sort of message do they think this video portrays? So disappointed in them.

xbluefairytale

This family seriously needs to find another hobby besides eating. The kids don't go to school, don't have a stable friend group or stable activities to do throughout the day. They're so bored that the highlight of their day is food

• Heart

jumpinjohns

I really feel for all children. Sienna and Mia are both intelligent and social kids who would off, if given the opportunity, loved school and made loads of friends. Mia hasn't had any friends or normal social interaction with peers for years hence why she is acting the way she does now.
I think if she was able to develop normally she probably would have a boyfriend her own age and be looking at going to university. Which I think she would of loved.
Sienna has always been a lovely girl but she's being denied so much. It is already becoming apparent but in the next few years I think will become worse, and she most likely will be left in a worse position than Mia. They most likely will push Sienna into her personal youtube channel to cater to the teen audience as Mia becomes an adult.
It's really cruel to deny their children all these opportunities.
Georgie and Darren have an obsession with control, they are in an amazing position living in Costa Rica, nice house etc. why do thy not understand how unhealthy it is that the kids are being stunted so much. They should not be constantly with each other 24/7, they all need their own lives. I do not see how they think Mia will be in any position to go travelling alone when she turns 18.
I applaud their plant based diet and in general healthy lifestyle for the kids, but what would happen if one of them wanted to eg be a vegetarian or omnivore. Would they support them? I doubt it.
I didn't see anyone mention this but on the new years day video when Darren spoke about what he wanted to learn this year- terrain theory and german new medicine. Looking them up briefly is very scary to read that he is so caught up in believing this stuff. Basically that germs are not real and do not cause disease and then also about not needing usual medication to treat disease. People got very ill and nearly died as this german doctor told them they did not need to follow the advice of their doctors with regard to treatment.
Mia with this boy, honestly it is just shocking. 17 year olds do not find 14 year old boys attractive. At all. Touchwood this will be addressed with her. Same with Ornella sadly, I can not see how a 17 year old girl who would be in year 12, would have anything in common with a 14 year old who would be in year 9. The immaturity gap and just different stage of life and experiences should be huge. Sadly for Mia this age range is all she can relate to and that blame is solely on Georgie and Darren.
I did use to like the family but I think there is a lot going on behind the scenes which is overall just really sad but also scary that the kids are being brought up in this environment.

• Wow

yuza

Chatty Member
I feel so uneasy watching these golf cart vlogs. I’m not sure if anybody remembers a year or so ago, the little girl Eva who fell off of a golf cart being driven slowly by a responsible adult. Her injuries were life changing. It makes me ill watching Sienna, Karma and Koa unsupervised on the golf cart whilst Darren and Georgie are up front and especially with Georgie driving. It only takes a second.

• Sad

lollieloo

VIP Member
Georgie is turning into a massive attention hungry w*ore ! WTF is up with her ? If it’s not twerking like a sad case it’s dressing in skin tight boob flashing knicker skimming dresses then it’s trying her upmost to take the attention away from Mia and on to herself ! God help her when sienna is older as she really is going to be a stunner ! You had your go georgie now grow up and move over. I get second hand embarrassment for her as she’s screaming desperate lately. A shame as I used to like her.

• Heart

SiennaRae

Chatty Member
I find it so uncomfortable that she is 17 and was that upset over a boy who was 14. Obviously, you can't help who you develop feelings for however, most 17-year-olds girls wouldn't be able to even think of a 14-year-old in that way especially since boys tend to mature a lot later than girls. I really really hope Mia didn't send nudes to him. If she did, that just highlights what we've all been saying about how immature she is. Georgie needs to wake up and stop acting like Mia's best friend and start acting like her mother before she gets herself in serious trouble.

turtleneck10

unfortunately I think being out of school for so long has stunted her social growth. Sienna still seems okay (but wait a few more years...

SiennaRae

Chatty Member
I know it’s so irritating it puts me off watching the rest of the vlog
It’s almost like she’s in that 13 year old phase where you just try and test people’s patience
That could be because she is friends with people younger then her tho they do seem
Miles more put together then she does
Idk just a thought
I also think it’s because she hasn’t attended a regular school in years. Not saying that homeschool is bad at all btw, just saying that it’s as if Mia doesn’t know how to act like a normal 16, almost 17 year old because she isn’t in that social environment with them on a regular basis.

Reactions: 18

selestia

The move to England was so sudden no? Like out of nowhere. I haven’t watched their new vlog yet but I wonder why the move was so sudden. Did the government of Costa Rica get to them or did the talk about them ditching everything in England get to them or did they genuinely wanted to go back, or did their visa expire or was it all because they couldn’t build their house.

Just watching the "Family fizz" Instagram stories and oh my God, what's with the ridiculous laugh that Mia has started doing lately?! It's so over the top and fake! Not to mention annoying AF! I've noticed her doing it in a few of their main videos too. 🙅