Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OliviaPope

As someone who was homeschooled I am also bothered when people condemn it, I am grateful I was homeschooled. I disagree about the health and well being part as well.
No-ones condemning homeschooling - but like a lot of other youtubers who also “homeschool” these kids appear to learn nothing, mix with no children their own age and have no/limited activities they do outside working for the family business many of them from the moment they were conceived. They play no sports, no instruments, no drama/art classes, the babies go to no playgroups/music classes.

Over the last couple of years parents from around the world have first hand knowledge of home learning/home education/home schooling whatever you want to call and can see FF don’t bother to give their kids any education while they sit and preach to other people’s kids on the internet.

Georgie is likely getting her boobs replaced, I doubt she will get the implants removed permanently.

Reactions: 22

stargirl23

VIP Member
Being vegan is nothing to do with death or the colour of your teeth. It’s been said before they only brush their teeth with water I think as toothpaste is unnatural or something (can’t remember what was said) and it wouldn’t surprise me if she didn’t brush them at all tbh

• Wow
  • Heart

sunniva

Chatty Member
does anyone else think sienna is so annoying
Can’t hear anything over her shouting 🤦🏽‍♀️
Nooooo don’t say that in the undisclosed Sienna fan club!

Kidding, I do see what you mean. But they all shout so I reckon it’s learned behaviour and her being younger, she has to work twice as hard to be heard.

I don’t think she’s half as bad as Mia actually. Mia should know better, she’s almost as adult, plus she…. never has anything valuable to add lol. It’s rude to say but Mia isn’t particularly insightful or funny. She’s a transparent attention seeker. Sienna is so expressive and cerebral that she actually contributes significantly more despite being 10, bless her.

lollieloo

VIP Member
WTF is going on with Georgie lately ? Early mid life crisis ? She’s dressing very young for her age ! She’s controlling what the older girls eat ! The crazy attention seeking twerking ! Forcing sienna to have her hair far shorter than she wanted ! I like the family but she can be very hard to like at times. Can’t decide if she is just weird or a raging narcissist ?

Reactions: 21

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
It’s sad the kids finally had some normality and stability in their lives and they’ve been uprooted yet again. The video sounded like they’ll never be going back to Costa Rica so yet again they’ve lost everything they couldn’t fit in a few suitcases. It’s such a sad way of living.

• Sad

teeniebopps

Just watched Mias 17th birthday vlog, feeling sorry for Sienna, you can see how much she looks up to Mia but was greatly ignored in this video. Her reactions to things are starting to seem false too. Mia opened a book and Sienna saw one page and was like… oh wow it’s so pretty, copying what Mia would say and how she would react. I feel like Mias ego is getting too big lately too. I know YouTube has been her life since she was young, but the way she acts in front of the camera these days, she seems very full of her self and thinks she’s more important than everyone else in her family. She used to be such a lovely young girl. I feel slightly alarmed these traits are now starting to develop in Sienna too, she’s such a kind interesting little girl, unlike Mia who only cares about tik tok, brands and her appearance. Georgie is great at encouraging both Sienna and Mia but definitely seems to side more with Mia, could be because she’s older and more on her wavelength. Would love to see more of Sienna in the videos, maybe a day in the life would be good.

turtleneck10

It's crazy that Karma is now basically the age that Sienna was when they started vlogging. Sienna was the absolute cutest at 4-5 years old, and seemed like such a sweetheart. I know every kid is different but i have to wonder if that's because they were a lot more grounded when she was young.

account70032

VIP Member
If this trip to England is actually a permanent move and they’re never going back to Costa Rica , I wouldn’t be surprised if the kids aren’t aware of it. I know Mia and Sienna are used to moving around for years but this time they had made friends in Costa Rica especially Mia and I can’t imagine Mia being happy to leave that behind. Mia seemed very upbeat and happy in their recent video about going to England and that’s probably cause she’s excited to do driving lessons but would any normal 17 year old be that happy to move away completely from all the friends they made. It’s definitely going to be a long stay in England by the sound of it so maybe that’s why the kids are fine with it cause they think they’re going back to Costa Rica but it still seems weird cause they havent said if they’re going back eventually. Also Georgie having bad anxiety over leaving their little perfect bubble life in Costa Rica to go back out into the real world shows how the way they where living wasn’t good for any of them mentally as it wasn’t normal. Karma and Koa were wild in Costa Rica there was no rules for them and walking around with no shoes all the time it’s going to be a big wake up call living in England were you need to wear shoes and have manners cause in Costa Rica they would let Koa crawl all over the table in a restaurant throwing and spilling food everywhere so hopefully being in England for a while will calm those two kids down. Them coming back to England does seem very sudden though especially when they would talk about about England they would act like it wasn’t a good enough place to live and that they where better than everyone cause they lived in Costa Rica and didnt only a short while ago in a video when asked if they would move back to England, Mia gave an angry no and I think it was Darren who was confused as to why she had such hatred towards England but now Mia seems happy to be in London but maybe it’s cause of the driving lessons that’s got her excited. I feel for Mias dad imagine knowing your daughter is in the same country as you but wants nothing to do with you.

LLR

I'm not sure if they will go back to Costa Rica, their dream of the perfect life in Costa Rica is gone. They were denied planning permission on their "dream house" and their "not-quite-dream-house", they are losing their control over Mia whilst she tests the freedom they have given her and it wouldn't surprise me if they started getting some heat on them regarding not vaccinating and homeschooling, surely you can only stay on a tourist visa so long without having to apply for permanent residency.

I also hope Sienna genuinely really wants to go Legoland and she wasn't just told to say it in the hopes of them getting sponsored by Legoland again and getting it all for free.

They will probably stay in the UK long enough to get Georgie's surgery all for free on the NHS and then go off to another tropical country which is popular with wealthy expats.

turtleneck10

Darren sounds extremely uneducated when he says that. It scares me that he & Georgie are the source of these kids' educations.

Daisy dukes

My daughter was just in an Instagram live with the boy who was at Mila’s birthday party and who broke her heart. He is only 14 years old. He said they were happy to go out et. but Darren and Georgie broke them up because of the age difference. He was saying all kinds of stuff about Mila. He said Darren and Georgie are really chilled and nice until the camera goes on and then they act all over the top and loud but said he thinks they are both really nice. There was only about 30 people on the live and it was all about mila. Ornella joined briefly but left

• Wow

hayley

VIP Member
Darren and georgie have brainwashed mia into believing that working for someone is beneath them, thats why they dont care that she doesnt have any qualifications or needs them. Not sure what video but they have said that being your own boss is better then working for someone

• Wow
Reactions: 20

LLR

Mia seemed really off in their latest video it was strange like she was holding in anger and on the verge of tears at times. This is the same girl who was talking badly about England a while ago like it wasn’t good enough for her and now she’s talking badly about Costa Rica instead.
There's got to be a lot more going on under the surface. Sienna seems really excited about doing things but Mia just looked empty.

Sienna is excited to see Jojo whilst Mia no longer seems to have an UK friends. Sienna is excited to see her grandparents but they aren't Mia's grandparents and whilst I remember them gifting Sienna presents I don't recall any being sent to Mia, same with when Sienna stayed with them by herself Mia was not included. The only relative Mia is going to be allowed to see is Harriett (Georgie's sister) and I doubt they are that close given how little they see her. Also if they are in London they are going to be nearer to Mia's dad and her paternal siblings and it's probably harder for her to act like they don't exist.

When they came back to England from Gran Canaria Mia's first guess for where they were going was Thailand. She doesn't want to be in England, but my guess is that with everything she was initially glad to leave Costa Rica but reality is setting in and she's 17 sharing a bed with her little sister and has no stable idea of what she is doing with her life.

mego65

Oh my gosh, I just found something out about Family Fizz'z comment section, I thought it was annoying that every single comment was positive and supportive and that no one was doubting anything they said. So I kept on scrolling and you know what I saw? Duplicates of previous positive comments! Like a bunch of duplicates so it looks like the reply section is a lot but it's not! Well cherry-picked I'd say. I don't know if Darren does that himself, but boy oh boy do they must hate any comments that don't portray them as gods. Wow.

• Wow

account70032

VIP Member
There’s nothing wrong with being homeschooled many of us have said this on this thread but the point we are making is homeschool only works if it is done properly. These kids in Family Fizz are not homeschooled at all in the way they should be they don’t do anything in regards to a proper education. Siennas handwriting is due to neglect not receiving the time and education she deserves. There’s been times Sienna won’t even know what basic words mean when at her age you should know them. Sienna should know how to use a dictionary at her age but she probably would struggle but that’s not her fault. Mia learned a lot of Spanish and I’ll give her respect for that cause she’s done well but Mia would fail gcse and a level exams if she sat them cause she doesn’t know anything outside of the world of YouTube and Tiktok. Mia has no qualifications she has nothing to fall back on or no knowledge of things going on in the world. Sienna will be 11 in September but for a 11 year old if she was put in year 7 she wouldn’t cope at all she wouldn’t understand maths or how to do homework and essays the poor girl would be lost. We all know Georgie and Darren do not sit down with these girls for hours in the day teaching them the right school curriculum. Mia has even said herself they don’t need to do stuff like that cause they don’t need it which shows the kids have been taught education isn’t important. Fair enough Mia has a YouTube channel she makes a lot of money from so maybe she is set for life financially I don’t know but that doesn’t take away the fact for a 17 almost 18 year old her mind is stuck at 12 years old and if you asked her basic questions that you would learn in secondary school she wouldn’t be able to answer them. Georgie has even said herself that they do unschooling rather than homeschooling cause they believe the kids should be allowed do what they want with their time whether that’s skateboard , art , make YouTube videos or tiktoks. If you’re homeschooled or homeschooling your kids that’s absolutely fine as long as you’re doing it correctly and giving your kids the right to a good education but this isn’t the case of Family Fizz. Karma and Koa get all the time and attention that poor Sienna gets pushed to the side and no one on one time or help to improve her writing or someone to sit down with her and teach her things that at 11 she should know and be learning at school. I’m not saying they don’t love their kids but they haven’t fully cared about the kids well being and anyone who says they do fully care about it is not looking at the situation properly. If you cared about your kids well being you would not be using them to make money. You would not be posting your kids lives online for many people to watch as that’s invasion of privacy. There are weird people out there who doing god knows what with pictures of their kids and how that doesn’t keep them awake at night I’ll never understand. They have instagrams for their kids and I’m excluding Mia cause she’s 17 so fair enough but the other three kids should not be on Instagram there’s no need for it. It’s all for attention and money and it’s disgusting. Any decent parent would do anything to protect their kids but Darren and Georgie have failed at this aswell as many other YouTube families and influencers. If you really think they care about their kids well being well you are wrong cause look at everything these kids have missed out on all because their parents wanted a rich life of travelling.

• Heart

Meisify2

VIP Member
#8 denying medical care for their kids is an all time low, but when Georgie wants surgery their beliefs go out the window.

• Haha

LLR

Darren doesn't talk about his family really and a couple of times i've wondered if the reason he doesn't really get any of the kid stuff is because he didn't get any of it when he was a kid and he's like "well I didn't do it and I'm fine". He doesn't seem to appreciate when the kids act their age, being silly and imaginative, which seems like the fun of having kids. This could also go relate to his problem with Mia acting like a teenage girl having her heart broken for the first time (even if she acts like a younger teen than she is). I'm pretty sure he's said before that Mia is like his coworker. Darren's relationship with everyone just comes across weird, he seems kind of emotionally underdeveloped.

hayley

VIP Member
I think it shows how immature she really is if she thinks at 17 its ok to try and date a 14yr old. Tbh if this was a 17yr old boy trying with a 14yr old girl then there would be more uproar. Even having a 14yr old best friend is weird (in my opinion)

cat lover

My daughter was just in an Instagram live with the boy who was at Mila’s birthday party and who broke her heart. He is only 14 years old. He said they were happy to go out et. but Darren and Georgie broke them up because of the age difference. He was saying all kinds of stuff about Mila. He said Darren and Georgie are really chilled and nice until the camera goes on and then they act all over the top and loud but said he thinks they are both really nice. There was only about 30 people on the live and it was all about mila. Ornella joined briefly but left
I think it was kind of reasonable for Darren and Georgie to break them up because of the 3 year age difference. When you’re older 3 years isn’t a big deal at all, but a 14 year old and a 17 year old is a strange age gap. I do wish that they had spoken to Mia beforehand about appropriate age gaps before she became so invested. To wait until she became heartbroken about it is cruel. Maybe the boy is mature for his age, and we know that Mia isn’t super mature, but at the end of the day 14 and 17 is a bit weird. But as I said, D and G should have stopped it right away if they had such strong opinions about Mia not dating this boy. It was wrong for them to let her get her hopes up about it and then breaking it off when they did. Although, they let Mia hang around other people at his age so I’m not sure why they would have such a big issue with her dating someone they would allow her to be friends with.