Family Fizz #7 Won't protect their kids' skin but happy to give them melatonin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching the "Family fizz" Instagram stories and oh my God, what's with the ridiculous laugh that Mia has started doing lately?! It's so over the top and fake! Not to mention annoying AF! I've noticed her doing it in a few of their main videos too. 🙅

Reactions: 18
Just watching the "Family fizz" Instagram stories and oh my God, what's with the ridiculous laugh that Mia has started doing lately?! It's so over the top and fake! Not to mention annoying AF! I've noticed her doing it in a few of their main videos too. 🙅
Yes my god, I get some people can have different laughs but her just seem so fake and it’s not even a laugh it’s more of a scream.

Reactions: 10
I know!!! So irritating, and she does it purposely over everyone when they’re talking

Reactions: 5
I know!!! So irritating, and she does it purposely over everyone when they’re talking
I know it’s so irritating it puts me off watching the rest of the vlog
It’s almost like she’s in that 13 year old phase where you just try and test people’s patience
That could be because she is friends with people younger then her tho they do seem
Miles more put together then she does
Idk just a thought

Reactions: 9
unfortunately I think being out of school for so long has stunted her social growth. Sienna still seems okay (but wait a few more years...

Reactions: 19
I know it’s so irritating it puts me off watching the rest of the vlog
It’s almost like she’s in that 13 year old phase where you just try and test people’s patience
That could be because she is friends with people younger then her tho they do seem
Miles more put together then she does
Idk just a thought
I also think it’s because she hasn’t attended a regular school in years. Not saying that homeschool is bad at all btw, just saying that it’s as if Mia doesn’t know how to act like a normal 16, almost 17 year old because she isn’t in that social environment with them on a regular basis.

Reactions: 18
I also think it’s because she hasn’t attended a regular school in years. Not saying that homeschool is bad at all btw, just saying that it’s as if Mia doesn’t know how to act like a normal 16, almost 17 year old because she isn’t in that social environment with them on a regular basis.
My thoughts exactly
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with home schooling if actual home schooling took place. I think not being around kids her own age has slowed down Mias growth drastically which is starting to become very apparent in their vlogs now.
I think the constant disrespect, shouting and horrendous laughter is all behaviour you’d see in a 12 year old not a nearly 16-17 year old (I have no idea how old she is) but if I was to guess but I just judging her I’d say 14
Honestly I think what D&G are doing is completely wrong
And it may end in their kids hating them for it.

Reactions: 14
Have they finally gotten rid of that obnoxious "watch till the end" screen? If so, I'm so glad and it definitely seems like G&D have been reading this thread... it feels like they (especially Georgie) keep making subtle references to what "the Instagram followers" have been saying (if you read their IG comments though, there's really nothing like what she's been mentioning) have been saying, or pointing out that Sienna was "the forgotten child", I've even seen that they seem to be deliberately filming the children putting on seatbelts, etc.
So, if you two are reading- improvements have been made, but there's still a lot that I think you could fix, starting off with getting Covid vaccines. 🙃

Reactions: 17
Have they finally gotten rid of that obnoxious "watch till the end" screen? If so, I'm so glad and it definitely seems like G&D have been reading this thread... it feels like they (especially Georgie) keep making subtle references to what "the Instagram followers" have been saying (if you read their IG comments though, there's really nothing like what she's been mentioning) have been saying, or pointing out that Sienna was "the forgotten child", I've even seen that they seem to be deliberately filming the children putting on seatbelts, etc.
So, if you two are reading- improvements have been made, but there's still a lot that I think you could fix, starting off with getting Covid vaccines. 🙃
As I said in previous thread, they are for sure reading in here haha. They were talking about Georgie’s parenting on Mia and obviously the comments on that came from here. So I am happy they are reading here and taking notes and our opinions into consideration.

So D&G, please consider rooms for the youngest kids in your new home and for any future kids to come, they don’t all want to be sharing a room and it’s okay to say no to your kids.

Reactions: 12
This family seriously needs to find another hobby besides eating. The kids don't go to school, don't have a stable friend group or stable activities to do throughout the day. They're so bored that the highlight of their day is food

• Heart
This family seriously needs to find another hobby besides eating. The kids don't go to school, don't have a stable friend group or stable activities to do throughout the day. They're so bored that the highlight of their day is food
the highlight of their day is food because they deprive themselves of food. goergie literally said she only eats two meals a day! that is not a good influence for mia or sienna

• Wow
Reactions: 13
the highlight of their day is food because they deprive themselves of food. goergie literally said she only eats two meals a day! that is not a good influence for mia or sienna
For an adult, eating two meals a day is fine.…many people fast until noon and skip breakfast. Fasting is good for your digestive system as it gives it a rest. Obviously, what’s best for one is not what’s best for all, but they don’t look food deprived.

Reactions: 12
Why do they always have exactly the same as each other when they go out to eat? Why can't they all choose their own dishes?! Always baffles me.

Reactions: 15
Just watching the latest vlog and I just wanted to check I'm not going mad... Am I really listening to Georgie lecturing us on how to discipline children and how to parent?! Honestly choking on my coffee...WTF?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why do they always have exactly the same as each other when they go out to eat? Why can't they all choose their own dishes?! Always baffles me.
Yes!!! It’s so strange, those kids have no say in anything. D&G are just so obsessed with control.

Reactions: 4
I felt bad for Mia on how Georgie was reacting to her TikTok’s, it must not feel good to have your own mom mocking you about it and specially online. Mia’s tiktok weren’t really too bad as Georgie made it out to be.

Reactions: 11
For an adult, eating two meals a day is fine.…many people fast until noon and skip breakfast. Fasting is good for your digestive system as it gives it a rest. Obviously, what’s best for one is not what’s best for all, but they don’t look food deprived.
bro, have you seen how gaunt darren is? he is a walking skeleton. and how skinny sienna is? mia is tiny too. goergie looks like she’s going mental, probably because she doesn’t have enough food in her system

• Heart
bro, have you seen how gaunt darren is? he is a walking skeleton. and how skinny sienna is? mia is tiny too. goergie looks like she’s going mental, probably because she doesn’t have enough food in her system
I agree on Darren, but Sienna, Mia and Georgie have average weights

Edit: Darren too tbh. My brother is almost 40 and it's skinnier than him

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I agree on Darren, but Sienna, Mia and Georgie have average weights

Edit: Darren too tbh. My brother is almost 40 and it's skinnier than him
just because your brother is skinnier than him, does not mean his weight is healthy. he looks very faint compared to videos 5 years ago

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.