Family Fizz #3 We once did drugs, now we stay virus free with hugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

At the end of the day these "homes" are just easy content for their vlog and moving every couple of weeks the content makes itself.

Lovley outlook, but I'd rather be in a terraced house in Brighton than the middle of nowhere in rural Portugal. Although during covid and how annoying neighbours are being it looks like a pretty nice place to chill for a bit.

Reactions: 9
Darren and georgie maybe giving those children a life so many would love in their dreams, traveling seeing the world and maybe set up financially for life But that's it, these 4 children would never of known stability, friendships, education, and life skills.
They probably cant read, write, know maths, know how, to speak and communicate to real people only a camera, way below their age range, they own hardly anything, don't know where they'll be living from one minute to next, suffocated and controlled by the parents over everything including the food they eat, georgie is under Darren's control big time. Darren has the look of a control freak as well as acts like one.
They have changed so much since karma came along even georgies dress sense has changed. They feel a cult kind of family and very regimental.
Yes, a million times. You are so right. We can all see it more and more they're all being controlled it does feel like one of those cult families at times. I've often heard before on here sienna can't write well for her age. She should be in school making friends. She's never got to do a lot of stuff other kids her age go through in life.
Some one needs to get onto Darren especially and tell him we know he is a controlling ass.
We're onto him. Everything is being taken from them. When sienna is older she will never have had the same experience of say going on a school trip like another child would. That's just a example. Lots she should be experiencing but it's being taken away from her. She will never be able to go back and be the same young age again and won't be able to experience the things she missed out on

Reactions: 11
Most people Mia's age are usually out with friends going shopping, cinema etc and they usually have game consoles to play online games with their friends. When Mia gets older and needs to find an actual job she will find it difficult to 1. Find an actual job with no qualifications and 2. Socialize with her colleagues. She will most likely be in the corner by herself. I feel bad for the girls. You can tell that if Sienna socialized with people, she would be a lot happier.
Doubt she would be in the corner by herself but be the annoying know it all!!

As for the private home birth, if she or Koa has any complications they would have been blue lighted to a NHS hospital. They only went private as they wouldn’t have had enough time to arrange a NHS midwife home birth and they are not always guaranteed.

Reactions: 7
I feel so bad for the kids, especially Mia and Sienna. Mia should be allowed to live in one place for a period of time so she can make friends and make the most of her teenage years. sienna should be allowed the chance to make proper friends too. I was thinking the other day , imagine if Mia got a boyfriend at some point soon, or made a group of friends, how difficult would it be for her to keep having to leave what she knows behind or barely seeing them, same with if sienna made a group of friends too, I can't imagine it can be easy for Mia and Sienna to leave behind any friends or anything.

Reactions: 10
This recent "Dad" obsession is super confusing me. I guess maybe her "fans" are super into dad videos? Why is he showing up in so many? Didn't think of the obvious - she has no other friends except her family members....

i've only just made an account so sorry for the length of this lol

i used to really enjoy family vloggers, especially family fizz because mia was close to my age and i felt like they were a very interesting family to watch because of their minimalist, health-orientated lifestyle. for me, they started changed when they moved out of the initial 'creation station'. the girls had friends and a stable education there and i think it was really weird that they pulled mia out of school to do home learning without really talking about why, i mean, thats the point of a lifestyle vlogger is it not? to talk about what you do and why? once they moved, you could see the money getting to their heads as the videos became less about 'family trip to london' and more about clickbait titles, challenges and exaggerated baby content. i gave up with watching them after they moved to dubai or wherever the hell it was, they became disengaged and detatched from reality with all their videos being about winning money or expensive goods, it was really unrelatable and completely the opposite of what they built their career off. the fact that they only upload once a fortnight or however often it is now is also VERY fustrating because they built their brand off the 'daily family vlogger' wholesome lifestyle and now they can't be arsed. they dont even edit their own videos so its even less authentic. nowadays they just seem like ingenuine, false 'happy' patronisers that put a front on for the cash grab. anyone else sick of the overexcitable, fake front they put on for their 10 minute performance every so often? because i sure am

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I use to really enjoy this family, wayy back before they were “famous” it was my escape from reality. I do have to be honest, in 2018 I lost my dad the day before summer in the city (YouTuber event) I decided to still go (massive mistake from that I became mentally unwell) I only wanted to see family fizz so I did! I got to them and I explained what happened and how they help me, Georgie was amazing, she really got me and she was so lovely! Darren, proper weirdo, definitely fake and just was fed up. Mia, lovely lovely girl, definitely quiet and shy! Sienna was lovely she hugged me and was so supportive (even tho she didn’t understand) I will always remember Georgie, I made her cry and the hugs and support she gave me was amazing! It’s sad to see this family change.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I use to really enjoy this family, wayy back before they were “famous” it was my escape from reality. I do have to be honest, in 2018 I lost my dad the day before summer in the city (YouTuber event) I decided to still go (massive mistake from that I became mentally unwell) I only wanted to see family fizz so I did! I got to them and I explained what happened and how they help me, Georgie was amazing, she really got me and she was so lovely! Darren, proper weirdo, definitely fake and just was fed up. Mia, lovely lovely girl, definitely quiet and shy! Sienna was lovely she hugged me and was so supportive (even tho she didn’t understand) I will always remember Georgie, I made her cry and the hugs and support she gave me was amazing! It’s sad to see this family change.
I’m so sorry to hear about your loss 💕 that’s lovely that Georgie was so nice to you do you mean Darren was acting very cold to you by him being weird

I can see why though he might not want to hug young girl viewers because you know nowadays women come out with claims and I’m sure he heard about Chris Ingham so might of been nervous to be to touchy

Reactions: 3
I’m so sorry to hear about your loss 💕 that’s lovely that Georgie was so nice to you do you mean Darren was acting very cold to you by him being weird

I can see why though he might not want to hug young girl viewers because you know nowadays women come out with claims and I’m sure he heard about Chris Ingham so might of been nervous to be to touchy
Yes, nowadays women are not as scared to call out predators which is a good think. What? You want us to stay silent and not tell people if someone rapes us?

Reactions: 1
Yes, nowadays women are not as scared to call out predators which is a good think. What? You want us to stay silent and not tell people if someone rapes us?
No I don’t mean that at all I’m saying that girls can pretend something happened like some people think the girl Chris Ingham asked for nudes was lying I think she was telling the truth I’m just saying Darren could of been worried that someone would make something up that he didn’t do of course if anyone’s inappropriately touch they should definitely speak up about it

This may be unimportant as it happened ages ago but before Karmas birth I think that was when they were posting their best videos. After Karmas birth and when they moved to Dubai. They said they would still post vlogs but they wanted to make the most of Karma growing without missing it cause of having to vlog and I like the rest of you I'm sure were happy enough with this...but after a while they only posted stupid challenges and even in those challenges there were always sponsors. And i dont know but i feel like family fizz has a range of audience but the challenges were suited towards their younger audience and the sponsors were like dyson and and robet hover...Like they chose the most expensive brands to do a deal with and a brand that a young child wouldnt even consider buying...

Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen Mia's Tiktoks? She tries to come across as cool and relevant but it just comes across as cringe and trying too hard

I think it was either in Mia's very odd "getting braces" video, or the family video of Darren getting braces again that they mentioned that Sienna wears a retainer/mouth-guard at night. The dentist Mia saw in her video was very odd - from memory seeming to give her more advice about her posture and stretching than dental issues? I've found the colour of poor Sienna's teeth in videos very concerning too though - notice how they also usually slightly edit/whiten them in their instagram photos too.

I think it was either in Mia's very odd "getting braces" video, or the family video of Darren getting braces again that they mentioned that Sienna wears a retainer/mouth-guard at night. The dentist Mia saw in her video was very odd - from memory seeming to give her more advice about her posture and stretching than dental issues? I've found the colour of poor Sienna's teeth in videos very concerning too though - notice how they also usually slightly edit/whiten them in their instagram photos too.
I don’t think they ever actually go to proper dentists or doctors because they seem to give off anti anything to do with medicine vibes. My dad’s any orthodontist and if someone came to him wanting straighter teeth he’d give them fixed braces or Invisalign, and the brace Mia came away with didn’t look like Invisalign. Tbh, to get a proper brace you go for an impression and get it fitted 6 weeks later and have appointments every 6 weeks but they don’t stay anywhere long enough to do that. All of Mia’s getting weird treatments videos just seem to be her paying probably a lot of money for things like that oxygen treatment for her acne which didn’t seem to get cleared really and I’m sure if she went to a proper doctor she could get some medication for. My friend had really bad skin which was cleared up when she went on the pill. I wonder what her and Georgie do when they get period pains because I would not survive without pain.

What do vegan children do for growing teeth /bones out of interest? Not judging at all btw!! My kids eat like street rats.

Did this video title not sit right with anyone else? I haven’t actually watched the video but I just think pitting your children against each other for the best reaction isn’t healthy
I did watch. It was awful. They did the horrible lemon thing again and had the “babies” try kombucha, which firstly is mildly alcoholic, and secondly fizzy. I don’t know if they bought a kid friendly brand but she didn’t point it out.

We also learnt that they have sprinklers on a timer to use up Portugal’s water supply when areas of the country are regularly in drought.

And that Mia wouldn’t join the stupid challenge to jump into the swimming pool because she had make up on. Is this normal? I’m sure if I was 15 I would have loved to jump into a pool! Maybe the novelty wears off.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.