Family Fizz #3 We once did drugs, now we stay virus free with hugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I agree, I find it really weird how Georgie and Harriette don't see each other more often, especially when Georgie is in the UK! Considering Harriette is the only family Georgie has, and even the kids who don't seem to know their grandparents. It's all really sad how cut-off the family are from each other and the world in general.
From some of the things Mia has said I think she has some memory of Georgie's family so they must have only left maybe a little before Georgie and Darren met because I know Mia was only about 5 when they met. I also find it weird how little they see Harriette, they were in the UK for a couple years and they only saw her maybe a few times. They seem to get on when they do see each other, Harriette seems to have a good relationship with Mia amd Sienna so it would be nice for them to see her. There is probably more going on with Georgie and Harriette's relationship than they would openly speak about but tbf that's understandable

Reactions: 9
From some of the things Mia has said I think she has some memory of Georgie's family so they must have only left maybe a little before Georgie and Darren met because I know Mia was only about 5 when they met. I also find it weird how little they see Harriette, they were in the UK for a couple years and they only saw her maybe a few times. They seem to get on when they do see each other, Harriette seems to have a good relationship with Mia amd Sienna so it would be nice for them to see her. There is probably more going on with Georgie and Harriette's relationship than they would openly speak about but tbf that's understandable
We only see what youtubers want us to see who knows Harriette could be a hard reminder of Georgie’s past and the non-existent relationship with her family with I’m sure is difficult

georgie and Harriette might not get along Georgie and Harriette live completely different lives so what would their even be to talk about

but it is strange Georgie makes very little effort with Harriette, Harriette comments on family fizz post and they don’t even reply sometimes which is pure rudeness Georgie or Mia never comment on Harriette’s posts either which is weird as Harriette comments on all their post

Reactions: 7
So it's official. Family Fizz are in Portugal but you have to admit the house is absolutely stunning

Reactions: 11
0D65EFB4-25ED-4B3F-AAD9-37D3EE8DE16F.png
where are the pillows 😯
it also makes me sad as although these houses are stunning they don’t feel like a home. they never feel cozy and lived in 😢

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Although it is great to travel, you also need roots and a sense of belonging, they never stay anywhere for longer than 3 months, they must constantly live out of a suitcase. I do feel for the children. No proper friends, no real home, it must affect them.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Im surprised they went to portugal, no idea why though, but im happy that i knew it was somewhere in europe

Reactions: 4
I don't watch this family often, but whenever I come across a video of theirs I'm astounded by how out of touch they are with the world. They live a life I would only expect a childless, privileged couple to live - constantly moving around, laying down zero foundations. That is not a life for children. I know it may seem fun and like something to aspire to, but children need stability and routine. They need friends and a sense of belonging. They seem so out of touch with reality, prancing around showing off another fancy house while there are so many things going on in the world right now. They travel and enjoy a life on enriching cultures and scenery, yet it feels like the most sheltered life when you take into consideration that they're never around people long enough to create meaningful, lasting relationships.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I don't watch this family often, but whenever I come across a video of theirs I'm astounded by how out of touch they are with the world. They live a life I would only expect a childless, privileged couple to live - constantly moving around, laying down zero foundations. That is not a life for children. I know it may seem fun and like something to aspire to, but children need stability and routine. They need friends and a sense of belonging. They seem so out of touch with reality, prancing around showing off another fancy house while there are so many things going on in the world right now. They travel and enjoy a life on enriching cultures and scenery, yet it feels like the most sheltered life when you take into consideration that they're never around people long enough to create meaningful, lasting relationships.
I dont think they have even spoken those countries language either, barring mia and sienna in spain. Doubt they learnt dubai's language either, also spoke to people in english.

Reactions: 6
I dont think they have even spoken those countries language either, barring mia and sienna in spain. Doubt they learnt dubai's language either, also spoke to people in english.
Exactly! If you're going to spend months on end in a new country, the least you can do is use it as an opportunity to learn some of the language, or learn about and understand the culture. No one is expecting total assimilation but it's unfair to the locals and to your children to take so much and to not give back by educating. They have so much luxury and privilege that you would think they'd want to use that to enrich and broaden the kids with language, culture, history, etc.

Reactions: 12
Moving in to our DREAM house!! Except it's just an Air BnB! And we will move into our future dream house in 2 months! Rinse and repeat...

Lovely place but in the middle of apparently nowhere in Portugal... I doubt a lake can be a good substitute for actual friends and human contact, especially since they don't know Portuguese that well :/ I would've gone mad if the only friends my age was my sister.

Reactions: 19
I thought the house was not child friendly, the stairs didn’t look they had a barrier and I would not trust Karma round an ungated swimming pool!

Reactions: 19
You know what I find really weird is that Darren never talks when he’s behind the camera, he either comes in front and gives a long explanation or stays completely silent. At one point Mia was talking about some crystal and couldn’t remember the name and you’d think Darren might pipe up and help her but he never said anything. Even when Georgie was doing their room tour he didn’t talk. It’s so weird, because if he was in front of the camera he’d be talking and joining in but it’s as if he just assumes the role of the camera man and won’t say anything.
Ok so was writing whilst watching the video and just heard that Georgie jumped in the pool naked in front of her children. I don’t think I’ve ever seen my mum naked, of course I’ve walked in on her but if she was ever going to do something like that she’d wear a swimsuit. Jumping in a pool naked is what people in their twenties do when traveling with friends because they’re drunk. What sort of a thirty year old mother does that?

Exactly! If you're going to spend months on end in a new country, the least you can do is use it as an opportunity to learn some of the language, or learn about and understand the culture. No one is expecting total assimilation but it's unfair to the locals and to your children to take so much and to not give back by educating. They have so much luxury and privilege that you would think they'd want to use that to enrich and broaden the kids with language, culture, history, etc.
Exactly, every country i have been to i have learnt the basics, but im there on holiday not to live. They should definitely be speaking the language of that country if you are living there. Same as my bf moved to uk from poland and has spoken english from day 1, if i was to move to poland i would have to learn the language more. You cant expect the locals to speak english to you all the time

Reactions: 6
Well their in Portugal the videos there days are the same it’s always a house tour every 2 weeks or when ever they feel like uploading the videos before karma were good a lot of effort was put in now it’s just a 10 minute boring video

Reactions: 4
“In case Karma wants to be potty trained” uh excuse me what. please say word s we’re just muddled or I’m misunderstanding. please don’t say they’ve actually not bothered

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Watching how they’re getting Sienna to chat in this new video makes me think they’re trying to turn her into another Mia with how animatedly she was speaking etc. Wonder what Mia is going to do in a couple of years?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.