Family Fizz #3 We once did drugs, now we stay virus free with hugs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just noticed on their recent video, they're showing off their new merch and the backpack seems to be a champion bag with their logo printed on it
Screenshot 2020-04-30 at 21.40.25.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I know it was probably meant as a joke but Georgie saying we don’t have to wipe are buts with mias book anymore is rude and disrespectful to Mia

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Just noticed on their recent video, they're showing off their new merch and the backpack seems to be a champion bag with their logo printed on itView attachment 120305
I'm skeptical that they would have a partnership with Champion as its such a big brand? Surely Champion would have announced the partnership on their end too? I'm more inclined to believe that they found a bulk pack of champion backpacks for cheap and slapped their logo on it and hiked up the price. Or found some iron-ons of the logo and stuck them on.
Either way not a collaboration I could have ever predicted or thought would happen.....very odd

Reactions: 6
Just spotted the pregnancy click bate on their newest vids. What the hell is wrong with these people!

Reactions: 5
I'm sorry but did she leave the pregnancy test in the wee, surely she's done enough pregnancy tests to no that's not how you do it.

Reactions: 11
Does anyone else notice Georgie snaps and gets annoyed very easy with Mia like in the new video Mia was trying to make a joke about how Georgie said I bought u chocolate chip Cookies and Georgie seemed annoyed

Then in the mum lost her memory video Mia breaks the top of a can and Georgie is pure rude to her and Mia isn’t surprised how rude she is like it’s just normal

• Sad
  • Wow
I'm sorry but did she leave the pregnancy test in the wee, surely she's done enough pregnancy tests to no that's not how you do it.
ALL those kids and she doesn’t know how to take a test???? It says on the packets too......

Reactions: 3
Im honestly getting fed up of family fizz and their channel. They used to be such a great family for youtube, never ones to show off and seemed incredibly grounded. However, as what happens with most youtubers, they sell themselves out for the money. Their channel is just one big clickbait to roll in the money as they try to cling onto this fantasy lifestyle of luxury living in Dubai.
They seem to just exploit their kids on camera all the time, taking Mia bra shopping, Mia starting her period etc come to mind. Again I believe them having more children is just another way to bring in the views. Every vlog seems to be either a crappy challenge where they can flaunt their money like it's nothing or some half hearted clickbait video that is entirely pointless and simply their for more money.
I feel bad for Mia. Yes she has a very successful youtube channel, but I think she fails to realise that youtube won't last forever and isn't a viable career. She is year 10 age I believe, and because of her home schooling she probably will end up with no formal qualifications, i.e GCSE, A-level, Degree, which unfortunately she needs (GCSE's desperately, you need them for pretty much everything as a minimum).
Darren has always come across a bit weird to me, always like he's overcompensating for something, and as for Georgie I feel like she tries too hard to come across as this perfect mother who has her whole life together and knows about everything and has entirely changed after her 'rebellious' teenage years, yet I struggle to believe this.
For now the family just seem so out of touch with reality and everything. Making one weekly half-arsed video and slapping you logo on piece of merchandise is not going to keep them living 'the dream' forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Im honestly getting fed up of family fizz and their channel. They used to be such a great family for youtube, never ones to show off and seemed incredibly grounded. However, as what happens with most youtubers, they sell themselves out for the money. Their channel is just one big clickbait to roll in the money as they try to cling onto this fantasy lifestyle of luxury living in Dubai.
They seem to just exploit their kids on camera all the time, taking Mia bra shopping, Mia starting her period etc come to mind. Again I believe them having more children is just another way to bring in the views. Every vlog seems to be either a crappy challenge where they can flaunt their money like it's nothing or some half hearted clickbait video that is entirely pointless and simply their for more money.
I feel bad for Mia. Yes she has a very successful youtube channel, but I think she fails to realise that youtube won't last forever and isn't a viable career. She is year 10 age I believe, and because of her home schooling she probably will end up with no formal qualifications, i.e GCSE, A-level, Degree, which unfortunately she needs (GCSE's desperately, you need them for pretty much everything as a minimum).
Darren has always come across a bit weird to me, always like he's overcompensating for something, and as for Georgie I feel like she tries too hard to come across as this perfect mother who has her whole life together and knows about everything and has entirely changed after her 'rebellious' teenage years, yet I struggle to believe this.
For now the family just seem so out of touch with reality and everything. Making one weekly half-arsed video and slapping you logo on piece of merchandise is not going to keep them living 'the dream' forever.
Completely agree there videos when the lived in Gran Canaria were so much better and just normal family life

I'm skeptical that they would have a partnership with Champion as its such a big brand? Surely Champion would have announced the partnership on their end too? I'm more inclined to believe that they found a bulk pack of champion backpacks for cheap and slapped their logo on it and hiked up the price. Or found some iron-ons of the logo and stuck them on.
Either way not a collaboration I could have ever predicted or thought would happen.....very odd
I thought this too but I have seen other smaller youtubers release merch in collaboration with champion. Still seems weird to me though!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I thought this too but I have seen other smaller youtubers release merch in collaboration with champion. Still seems weird to me though!
Oh wow, that's very unexpected then!!

I wonder if they're still with their agency then if other youtubers have been doing it? That's the only way I can think of them getting the connection. When they moved back to the UK from Gran Canaria it was because they had signed onto a talent agency (I forget the name) but then I think it was a previous thread that said that they had left their agency when they went to America in 2019(?) but maybe they've re-signed now that they're in the UK again?

Reactions: 2
Just saw the merch. Their sign reminds me of a cult symbol. Haven't kept up to date with them but watched some of their vlog. Oh my God, Georgie looks so gaunt. Her eyes worse than they were. She reminds me of a girl I used to know that liked dabbling..

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Oh wow, that's very unexpected then!!

I wonder if they're still with their agency then if other youtubers have been doing it? That's the only way I can think of them getting the connection. When they moved back to the UK from Gran Canaria it was because they had signed onto a talent agency (I forget the name) but then I think it was a previous thread that said that they had left their agency when they went to America in 2019(?) but maybe they've re-signed now that they're in the UK again?
They joined Viral Talent last year, the same scumbag management company who managed the Inghams before dropping them when Chrisnwas outed as a perve

• Wow
In one of Mia's most recent videos she talks about how she's glad she doesn't go to school as she would have to learn about subjects she's not interested in. I understand that, but sometimes we have to learn about things we aren't interested in simply because they are important. I think it's very sheltered to think that you're going to be interested in everything you do or learn in life - particularly in a 'real world' job!

Reactions: 24
I am dying for Mia to someday give any sort of detail about her biological father lol. Like how do you just stop being in his life when you're 10 years old? I mean, he could be a deadbeat, that's fair, but it sounds like he was involved when she was younger so I'm not quite sure why now. Or like, why she doesn't call him, etc. She said she doesn't have contact with him. It's just a big jump.

I am dying for Mia to someday give any sort of detail about her biological father lol. Like how do you just stop being in his life when you're 10 years old? I mean, he could be a deadbeat, that's fair, but it sounds like he was involved when she was younger so I'm not quite sure why now. Or like, why she doesn't call him, etc. She said she doesn't have contact with him. It's just a big jump.
I've been waiting for her to drop any kind of clue too but they're very cautious.
It is a massive jump to zero contact! They've said that she used to spend weekends and school holidays staying with him and now they've got zero contact? Fair enough if he wasn't responsible or looking after her well, but as said it seemed like he was pretty involved when she was younger.
I thought that it could have been the religion that Georgie and her family were involved in? Perhaps he was in it too, which means that Mia would have been born into it as he and Georgie got married, but then the timelines don't add up if she was able to still see him when she was 10...
It was only mentioned that she wasn't vegan when staying with him (hinting that he wasn't supportive of her veganism) but then when she stopped she was able to be fully vegan. But there has to be more to it than that? As they were married I'm assuming there would have been a custody arrangement with the courts - how have they managed to get around that?

It must be very sad for Mia that not only do they have nothing to do with the majority of her mums family, but she also has nothing to do with her dad and any family from his side. I would imagine she had Grandparents, possibly aunts and uncles, and maybe now younger siblings from his side too! Yet she seems not phased by it at all? Most kids in her situation usually express some sort of emotion on the topic but she seemingly has none

I've been waiting for her to drop any kind of clue too but they're very cautious.
It is a massive jump to zero contact! They've said that she used to spend weekends and school holidays staying with him and now they've got zero contact? Fair enough if he wasn't responsible or looking after her well, but as said it seemed like he was pretty involved when she was younger.
I thought that it could have been the religion that Georgie and her family were involved in? Perhaps he was in it too, which means that Mia would have been born into it as he and Georgie got married, but then the timelines don't add up if she was able to still see him when she was 10...
It was only mentioned that she wasn't vegan when staying with him (hinting that he wasn't supportive of her veganism) but then when she stopped she was able to be fully vegan. But there has to be more to it than that? As they were married I'm assuming there would have been a custody arrangement with the courts - how have they managed to get around that?

It must be very sad for Mia that not only do they have nothing to do with the majority of her mums family, but she also has nothing to do with her dad and any family from his side. I would imagine she had Grandparents, possibly aunts and uncles, and maybe now younger siblings from his side too! Yet she seems not phased by it at all? Most kids in her situation usually express some sort of emotion on the topic but she seemingly has none
I have a few theories.....
1. Its to do with the veganism, the dad didnt like it, but georgie and darren said that they wont feed her or want her in the house if she eats meat at her dads so she cut ties with her dad
2. She was told she wont get these 'travelling' holidays whenever they want if she continues seeing her dad, so thinking she would miss out she chose to stop contact with her dad.
3. (Similar to 2) she was told she could pick these distinations and go where she wants if contact stops with the dad.

I did personally stop seeing my dad for 2 years when i was a kid, i dont remember the reason but i made contact after the two years.

Or 4. She could have just said she doesnt want to see him for whatever reason

I have a few theories.....
1. Its to do with the veganism, the dad didnt like it, but georgie and darren said that they wont feed her or want her in the house if she eats meat at her dads so she cut ties with her dad
2. She was told she wont get these 'travelling' holidays whenever they want if she continues seeing her dad, so thinking she would miss out she chose to stop contact with her dad.
3. (Similar to 2) she was told she could pick these distinations and go where she wants if contact stops with the dad.

I did personally stop seeing my dad for 2 years when i was a kid, i dont remember the reason but i made contact after the two years.

Or 4. She could have just said she doesnt want to see him for whatever reason
This is like the eldest daughter of the ingham family she suddenly stop seeing her dad and his side of family. I think it is down to the hoildays the money off the utube that their mother is using to stop them seeing their fathers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.