Falasious #3 fatlasious might be ready for the Easter bunny, but she’s only happy when she’s taking your money

How many lbs will she lose this week?

• 1lb

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • 2lbs

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • 3lbs

Votes: 13 10.0%
  • 4lbs

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • 5lbs

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • gained 5lb but will say she lost 3lb

Votes: 96 73.8%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for our money grabbing meat mittens!!

Little poll as she will be due her weekly weigh in on Sunday!

Happy tattling x

Reactions: 7
She has eaten more so of course she will lose at least 4lb guys!! Remember our dainty queen only gains when she hasn’t eaten enough!! #50quidplease

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has eaten more so of course she will lose at least 4lb guys!! Remember our dainty queen only gains when she hasn’t eaten enough!! #50quidplease
The hash tag. Nearly spat my green macha tea out, She has shown a lot of food this week on camera, plus what she devours off camera so i reckon we are in for a great loss this week. Lock Jaw seems to have gone and she is def not skipping meals so i reckon 3 off, 5 gained in reality, if she even weighs herself. Who knows if she even weighs. So many scales have blue tooth and keep your stats, she could post those to keep her honest and accountable. but at this rate her weight loss is like Who's line is it anyway, where everything is made up an the points don't matter.

Passive Aggressive Patsy about the work situation. works from home aka Tik tok. bleeping knob.

• Haha
  • Heart
Working from home lol 😂 if you calling buying tonnes of shite, gifted voluminous acrylic tents and peddling collagen, which is frankly not working. Getting ratty, waddling, hair thinning, hands and cankles swelling. Then yeah working

• Haha
The hash tag. Nearly spat my green macha tea out, She has shown a lot of food this week on camera, plus what she devours off camera so i reckon we are in for a great loss this week. Lock Jaw seems to have gone and she is def not skipping meals so i reckon 3 off, 5 gained in reality, if she even weighs herself. Who knows if she even weighs. So many scales have blue tooth and keep your stats, she could post those to keep her honest and accountable. but at this rate her weight loss is like Who's line is it anyway, where everything is made up an the points don't matter.

Passive Aggressive Patsy about the work situation. works from home aka Tik tok. bleeping knob.
Must be the only thing she HASN’T flogged off tiktok shop-Bluetooth scales! 🤔 funny that!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Calling little gem lettuce ‘lettuce gems’ is really triggering

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought it was just me! Honestly this idiot cannot make a single video without fluffing her words. She’s an idiot!
makes done it in so many lettuce videos now, just read the bloody packet. She’s got a wet lettuce for a brain

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does she continuously insist to at she has all these “healthy meals”. Sorry but lettuce gems. A person does not get to her size by having “lettuce gems” for lunch. No way has she lost 100lbs. She has not lost any weight since she became more popular on TikTok. Yet she still insists on eating these “tiny meals” and “sharing one toastie”. It infuriates me.

I thought it was just me! Honestly this idiot cannot make a single video without fluffing her words. She’s an idiot!
I think she does it on purpose for the engagement and the “haha, you’re so funny 🤣” comments 🙄

You can see her almost correcting herself to the wrong words, it’s almost in every sentence. Ridiculous woman

Reactions: 4
Why does she have a holder or contraption for every single thing. A burger holder? Really.
Wished she had the lettuce instead of a bread bun. duck off does she, could she be any more annoying?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Once the camera ain't rolling our midget fatty will be stuffing her fat face full of cakes and pastries. That's what she said she was craving 🐷🤥

Reactions: 5
Once the camera ain't rolling our midget fatty will be stuffing her fat face full of cakes and pastries. That's what she said she was craving 🐷🤥
Oh definitely. But there's no shame in slipping. We all do it ‐ chocolate is tasty and it helps when the weather is cold and things are tit.

I don't care if she stuffs her face. It's the pretence I despise. Don't tell us that you're eating nothing else but a tub of cottage cheese with bird seed and whatever powder you're being paid to pretend to be eating over the top of it.

She speaks negatively about every meal she eats, it must be off putting for Mark having to hear it every meal time. He dropped her in it during the burger EWM, mentioned how she snacks at night and she gave him the face of thunder. She’s going out for lunch but needs to ensure she takes snacks with her in the car. She really needs to seek help as she can’t seem to leave the house without worrying about when she can next scoff her mouth.

• Haha
Snacks just to go to lunch? That's insane.

Good luck with the diabetes in the future, Fellatio.

Reactions: 2
She speaks negatively about every meal she eats, it must be off putting for Mark having to hear it every meal time. He dropped her in it during the burger EWM, mentioned how she snacks at night and she gave him the face of thunder. She’s going out for lunch but needs to ensure she takes snacks with her in the car. She really needs to seek help as she can’t seem to leave the house without worrying about when she can next scoff her mouth.
Who the duck takes snacks when going out to eat???

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.