Falasious #2 Fatlasious always telling tall tales, stupid grin and lying about the number on the scales!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why does everything have to be a fokin 'cottage cheese plate' or 'yoghurt plate', does she understand it's not normal nor appetising to eat every meal with cottage cheese or some other fatty substance smeared all over your plate

and it's obviously not helped much with weight loss cus she's ravenous by dinner and ends up eating 2 massive fried fish lol
Was that all for just her?! Wow that’s a lot of cottage cheese! Such a greedy woman.

Reactions: 3
That was a cottage cheese tray, not a plate! With 8 crackers that would have fed a couple of people!

What’s with the smearing? She’s ridiculous. Had to blend it? She would irritate the hell out of me. All this ‘I’m so fussy’ act is BS. She couldn’t be that picky if she got to 30 odd stone initially.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What’s with the smearing? She’s ridiculous. Had to blend it? She would irritate the hell out of me. All this ‘I’m so fussy’ act is BS. She couldn’t be that picky if she got to 30 odd stone initially.
The smearing was what made me come look for a thread on her on here 🤣

• Haha
I completely get that.
But in her terms it isn't. Epsecially when she seems to know absolutely nothing about nutrition 😂

Even what she dishes up and shows work out to around 2200-2500 calories. And that was only looking over 4 or 5 different days.
But she always says she's back for snacking
I think she goes back and finishes off what she leaves out of camera view. There is just no way she eats only what she dishes up.

I also think she eats about 2500 a day by what she shows. She’s probably eating the same again off camera.

Reactions: 4
why does everything have to be a fokin 'cottage cheese plate' or 'yoghurt plate', does she understand it's not normal nor appetising to eat every meal with cottage cheese or some other fatty substance smeared all over your plate

and it's obviously not helped much with weight loss cus she's ravenous by dinner and ends up eating 2 massive fried fish lol
That is A LOT of cottage cheese :sick:

Reactions: 2

She's so swollen!

Reactions: 2
Probably late to the party but taco Tuesday on that cheap nasty plastic tat looked bleeping vile. The mince was drier than a nuns bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Probably late to the party but taco Tuesday on that cheap nasty plastic tat looked bleeping vile. The mince was drier than a nuns bleep.
Probably to be used once and then sat in the back of a cupboard forever. It was beyond naff. Just use one of the 3 billion bowls/plates she already has. The mice was minging, in fact nothing looked particularly appetising

She’s so ham fisted with everything! And her tits and elbows always end up in his lunch! 🙄

• Haha
She’s buying all this tat, because she’s bored. What’s this obsession with Easter. Naff bunnies etc. it’s not like she has young children in the house. She has micro mark, dizzy Daisy and the mysterious Son, who is clearly too embarrassed to be seen with his puffy, snappy and ridiculous mum.
Get a job fellatio, you’re not influencing anyone.

• Haha
State of it. If she was eating as healthy as she makes out the bloat, puffiness and all round appearance would look healthier.

She’s eating tit. It shows.

Attachments

• Wow
What an absolute embarrassment acting like that making sure you get exactly half a toastie 😳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.