Fakeys Assemble #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello!! Not been on this thread in forever

Just read Crazy's last post here about insomnia and menopause. Wish I'd seen it, I suffered for two years until I found a natural solution that worked in two weeks

I know it's against Tattle rules to discuss absent members but when someone is so prolific in posting and such a Tattle queen it's a bit concerning when they go quiet.

Reactions: 4
How are you Jessica? Were you mia for a bit too!
Hiya, yes I went AWOL for a week or two as I was in Dublin for a funeral and as you know an Irish funeral is a fairly quick burial but we enjoy a good send off! I stayed longer than expected as the weather was so good

Its not like Crazy to go MIA? She would usually say if she was going away to keep receipts for her! Im thinking she may have been ‘asked’ to ‘take a break’ by people on here but hopefully not a permanent break. Hopefully that’s it and nothing serious with her or her family x She is really missed on Fakeys and Chazza threads, she is so kind to everyone and absolutely hilarious and does such a good job with the wiki’s! I really hope she’s not on a ‘permanent break’

Sorry to hear you had a bereavement but yes some Irish funerals are like a week long wedding

When she explained to me how she did the wiki I appreciated exactly how much she puts into both threads on top.of her job and family etc. I've tried do one for another thread and it's so hard
I also hope she will return soon she really is missed- that's the horrible thing about tattle you have no way of knowing if a person is ok off here.

---

Mod edit: all thanks for the reports, no they haven't been banned and this thread escalating into complaining about mods who have an impossible task here helps no one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just read Crazy might have been banned, and I've told someone to fuck off!
Can she not rejoin?
---
@ShowMeThe Money
Thank you for that, I didn't have the words I was so cross with the hippo

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I hope Crazy is ok. Strange when Tattlers just disappear. I know people can stop posting but Crazy would have said if she had plans.

Reactions: 3
Hi you lovely lot! I've been in Jamaica for three weeks! Had an absolute blast.

I need to catch up!

Reactions: 5
Laughed out loud at this. I'm a Chris Lilley superfan!
---
@CrazyBaldhead So glad you're back, we've all been very worried. We even got a telling off from the mods for questioning your absence and they told us you hadn't been banned. I remembered the area you said you lived in and your age and have been scouring local papers from that area seeing if anything awful had happened to a lady fitting that criteria. Feel a bit daft for overreacting now. Hope you had a wonderful time in Jamaica

Bet your notifications were off the scale

Last edited:
Welcome back Queen Crazy @CrazyBaldhead You have been seriously missed on tattle! What a nice start to the week Glad to hear you enjoyed a nice holiday seeing you’re family and friends in Jamaica Bet Fakey and Chazza wont be as glad as us to see you back

Reactions: 6
Yay Welcome back @CrazyBaldhead, so lovely to see you're back! But please can you let us know next time you are going to be away for sometime then we don't have to worry so much! ..We thought we'd lost our Queen 🩷xxx Ps...hope you had the most amazing time..I'm sure you did!

I didn't realise it would cause so much chaos!

I might be off to Chicago in a few months to see my sister so will definitely let you all know!

I didn't realise it would cause so much chaos!

I might be off to Chicago in a few months to see my sister so will definitely let you all know!
..At least you've given us the heads up for your next trip so if you disappear we know why xx
---
We just need our Joon back now xx

Last edited: