Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beebles

VIP Member
Would you have any idea how much the likes of grace would have been paid for that ad? Are they using influencers more than mainstream now from being that side of things.
2 or so years ago she’d get 2-3k to show up at a pharmacy. She wouldn’t even have to post about it. For Instagram the fee would vary a lot depending on if it was a grid post, story or just a post on her story.

Reactions: 4

Airy-fairy

VIP Member
I didn't see the competition part as I tend to skip over her stories now. But you can see in the screenshot above that someone said they'd love to win the palette.

Can someone who entered this competition please report her.

Scout Finch

Long time lurker first time poster. I know the girl behind the book club account, She's an absolute lady and a very nice person. She wouldn't like drama so would never address #bookclubgate. Do her a favour and share her page on your stories, her bookstagram content is top class and she deserves a decent following so she can get advanced copies outside of netgalley etc.
I'm a total book need and t
Yes, she's fab. Started following her after I asked for her name on here and she knows what she's talking about. I love books and like her because she recommends great ones. She buys all of them herself from what I see, no begging for freebies. I've written to her twice now about book club and she's always responded immediately and been really nice and apologetic about it. Even though she's nothing to be sorry for because you can tell Disgrace has just left her hanging. Would love to see her get more followers but I don't even think she cares about that kind of thing.

I wonder would she talk about the book herself? Although Grace's brainwashed followers would probably attack her if she did.
I was chatting with her last week for ages as I am a huge reader and we have read so many of the same. She is a total joy to talk to. A really interesting back story too. Far too good for Grace.

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
Can anyone remember where Grace got a case for her face mask? I am looking for one and cant find decent ones anywhere...preferably want something that can be easily wiped down.

I'm not being influenced but i am sick of using lunch bags to store them 😂
Didnt see Graces..but the Euro shops actually have lovely ones!

Steel Magnolia

Blue light filter glasses! You would swear she had a desk job sitting in front of a computer all day (I do). I have worn glasses since I was 3 years old and I hate people using them more as a fashion accessory as she said that she feels smarter already! 🙄

And saying there is less of a shine of this pair. Grace, that is the reality of glases. They reflect things. Try getting a passport photo with glasses!

Also any news on the bookclub? She brought it up a few times over the months and then nothing! How long is this book!
The book isn't that long at all, I read it when she announced it and finished it in three nights.

She announced it in one story, postponed it in a story and then said nothing until the other day when she said it was coming "soon". It's been over three months now. From chats on here we think she completely ghosted book club girl. Some of the girls have been in touch with her and she had no answers, seemed like she was completely in the dark. Grace never put it on her grid and only posted something on her stories the other day because one of the girls here called her out on her meditation live. Now you're up to date!

Has anyone contacted Athomeinbooks asking what's going on?

Clangers2

VIP Member
Off topic but does anyone follow Jodie Wood? I don’t know is she thread worthy but my god, I’ve don’t think I’ve ever seen her do a story when it hasn’t been filtered to bits. Just now she has a paid story up with Caudalie and you can’t see her skin at all it’s so filtered. It’s a joke!
Omg please can we get a thread on her.....

Off topic but does anyone follow Jodie Wood? I don’t know is she thread worthy but my god, I’ve don’t think I’ve ever seen her do a story when it hasn’t been filtered to bits. Just now she has a paid story up with Caudalie and you can’t see her skin at all it’s so filtered. It’s a joke!
Biggest dose of them all

Cantturn222

VIP Member
Grace cycles to coffee shop at the beginning of the week
By the end of the week she is brand ambassador (not a paid post ) so what the fuck are you getting out of it
Free coffee for life 🤷‍♀️

barbie298

I definitely think that rice krispie add is pre-recorded, for some reason I look straight at her hair for them awful rat tail extensions and she doesn't have them in that IG story or picture she uploaded.
First thing I looked for too. No awful extensions in her hair in that ad.

Cant-be-arsed

My birthing day. Feck sake. Get a hold of yourself Grace well done you have birthed a human it’s a big achievement but it’s her birthday and leave her have the limelight for one bloody day. She definitely seems to prefer Hayden a lot of the time and it’s so sad to see it. That said someone commented above re letting Sienna stay up late to watch a movie - on our birthdays when I was growing up we were always allowed stay up late it was a real novelty for us and we loved it. Bet you she was conked before 9.30 and had to be carried up to bed.
my son goes to a childminder by day as we both work full time and he’s in bed every night by 7.30 latest and me not long after him usually by 8.30 because pregnancy and the fact that he isn’t a fantastic sleeper means I’m wrecked at that time!

Aoma

Chatty Member
Fuck the door frame her face looks demented, she cross eyed looking into the camera, it’s not about a nice photo it’s about a skinny photo, zero body confidence at all , her hair is constantly scrapped back into a bun or a pony tail, the long hair does nothing for her face shape at all she needs a nice shoulder length cut
Don’t forget that her elbow has gotten about 70% less pointy in the last day! But it’s just the mirror because, as Grace said herself, she doesn’t photoshop 🤪

• Haha

Sayit4real

VIP Member
If looks could kill all her 100 people watching be hone 😅😅😅dont know how Chris wakes up next to that every morning lol
The amount of people that viewed it shows the amount of bots / engagement she has ! This is whole zen path is the road she is going down now lord save us