Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ThatGeebag

Another thread suggestion: Swinging baps, flowing flaps, "your girl" is addicted to day time naps.

(Having an unusual creative eve tonight this is not like me 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 90

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
So Jen has just posted she’s bringing carter to California in July to do theme parks etc this is probably why she wasn’t at the hen as she wants to spend her money taking her child on the holiday of a lifetime not like this numpty

• Heart
Reactions: 76
For anyone feeling disheartened and down today looking at the pampering, please don't be ❤ You're doing life right - by working hard for you and your families, being present in the lives of those that need you and adding value to society through what you do. Absolutely nobody is jealous of this, nobody. It's pity we feel. Imagine being so completely self absorbed and self obsessed that you'd rather lie on the flat of your back in the middle of a week following a foreign holiday than be looking after your home, meal planning for your full time working husband and making sure you've things sorted for your family. It's a sad life and one that is not sustainable. I absolutely don't begrudge anyone a treat and time off, but this is not reality. It might be for a short phase in time but it won't continue long term. The sad thing is, while it is going on there is untold damage being done to some people that will eventually come out. I can't imagine having a retired mother and not carve out one full day a week to spend with her doing things she wanted if I wasn't in full-time employment or minding kids. Time is the most precious commodity we all have and when you look at the time spent preening, pampering, brunching, posting and lying on the flat of one's back in the space of one week you've to wonder how much satisfaction there is to be found in being 1000% selfish when you've people around you that need you. When we leave this earth, people remember how we made them feel, nothing more, nothing less, just that we were there and there with love.

• Heart
Reactions: 74
Is she having a laugh ? I am having a pamper day its just what I need ? After she just comes back from a weekend in Marbella? She HAS to be trolling she really has because no mother could carry on like that!! She has absolutely no idea what happens in the real world!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 72

a2343

Saying that she feels 22 instead of 35! Jesus, she’s the gift that keeps on giving. Of course she feels 22, she’s living like a 22 year with no cares in the world, and not living like a 35 year old mother of two.

Reactions: 61

Tiredandemotional

We haven't had an aul' sing song in a while ... (Rehab - Amy Winehouse)

They tried to make me wear a bra-aaa
But I said no, no, no
Yes they look bad, but I’m actually glad
They hang so low
I ain't got the time
And Kips think they look fine
They tried to make me wear a bra-aaa
But I won't – No no no

I'd rather be at home with the cah’
Ridin’ the dog and things like tha’
'Cause there's nothing
There's nothing you can teach me
That I can't learn off Tik Tok (weeks too late)

They tried to make dress for my shape
But I said no, no, no
Dresses up my hole, even when it’s cold
I know, know, know
Clunky boots in the sun
Rats tails in a dildo bun
They tried to make me dress for my shape
But I won't - No no no

Me ma said, "Why you think you here?"
I said, "to drop off the kids"
"You’re gonna, you’re gonna mind my babies"
"Cos it’s my time for meeeeeeeee"

Jealous trolls say, "I just think she’s depressed"
But I just like to nap and rest

They tried to make me mind my own kids
But I said no, no, no
Me and Kips, we tag team, my friends know what I mean
And he is so proud

I don't ever want to work again
I’m just, ooh, I’m just so jealous of Jen
Dom has her wedding, a 3 day affair
Yiz can be sure that I’ll be there

I don’t have any pride
It's just 'til my one tear has dried

They try to say I edit my pics
But I said no, no, no
It’s just the bevelled mirror and the vacious shapewear
You know, know, know
I ain't got the time
I’m so busy all the time
They try to say I edit my pics
But I say No! No! No!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Tubslife

Chatty Member
I work in healthcare and a shift worker and currently in college as a nursing student. My kids often are sad asking me do I have to go to work again or am I studying etc. I make every other minute of my day about them. Please NEVER lump us in with that lazy piece of 💩

• Heart
Reactions: 59

FishnChips

Chatty Member
I think we’ve reached a new low.

Literally abandoning her children so she can eat a melted dessert in her room in a guesthouse full of refugees.

How she still has a following is beyond me.

• Haha
Reactions: 58

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Does anyone listen to my therapist ghosted me ?
Vogue was saying she was at an event in Dublin and one influencer came up to her 5 times for a photo because she wasn't happy with the first 4.
I'd LOVE if it was Grace she's throwing shade at 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Your girl would take an overnight in the 1980s ballymun flats to get away from de kids.
She'd stay in her neighbour's gaff if it meant getting away from her babies.

So she's wearing her free dress and free shoes on her free night away, going back up to their free room with their free cocktails after their free meal so they can get up for their free breakfast in the morning.
It's just all so disgusting, they do nothing together as a couple or family unless it's free.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Oh wow weeeeeeee, I've been around awhile and this is my first thread title.
My heart is 30% larger today from all the love on my suggestion, thanks huns.
I was going to celebrate with a week away from my kids, but realised I've nobody to mind them so I'll just ignore them instead.
XOXO

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
SERIOUSLY! A pamper day is exactly what she needs! Grace, reality check… u are just back from a kid free holiday and now you need a pamper day because you had to be a mother for a couple of days! Christ!!! This woman makes me so angry 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 51

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Her busy day is an absolute insult to real working mothers, or even SAHM.
I'm a SAHM and my days never look like that. Where's the housecleaning, the washing, making beds, food shopping, dog walking, dinner prep, picking up the kids????
How does anyone follow Grace and find anything she does interesting.
I follow Katie Piper and am in awe of how she does it all, how kind and grounded she is and how she manages to stay so positive. A real inspiration to women.

Reactions: 50
So....making a big deal of reading the kids a bedtime story - was for an Ad. Christ she is unbelievable. Stop using your children to try and sell shite Grace!!!!!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 47