Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lovelyladylumps

Maybe a little early for a new thread title but sure il throw one out!
Run run as fast as you can you can’t catch me I’m an absentee Mam…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 168

Skinner

VIP Member
Girls, I was walking last night and had to walk for an hour, so remembered to use that top tip grace came on once to share, of you walk one way for half and hour and turn around and walk back, you've walked for an hour. Otherwise I'd never have known this.

• Haha
Reactions: 101

Fifimcred

Without going into any details I know where she was this morning and it's not somewhere she'd be coming on for the chats about. It's not the reason why she's been brutal with content lately but I hope she appreciates her kids a bit more coz none of us know what's in-store for any of us.
Christ sake either say or don't say anything at all. This vague shite is a load of balls

• Haha
Reactions: 97
If she posted that exact picture feeding him a bottle I would feel the same about it. It looks like an awkward and uncomfortable way to feed a baby.

If this turns into pages of breastfeeding I will actually weep.
Well I breastfed at a really fast pace while doing unlimited steps... fastest in Dublin.. 🎖 jus sayin...

• Haha
Reactions: 84

Missbeebee

Chatty Member
Girls, I was walking last night and had to walk for an hour, so remembered to use that top tip grace came on once to share, of you walk one way for half and hour and turn around and walk back, you've walked for an hour. Otherwise I'd never have known this.
Imagine youd be still going. Missing posters up everywhere and you just walking until you fall off the edge of the earth

• Haha
Reactions: 81

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
Congratulations @lavendervase for the winning thread title. (Had to edit to make it fit, full title is: I wear my leggings on my head, my 10,000 steps fill me with dread, it’s ok though I’ll do them when Kips puts the kids to bed.) Your prize is a lucky dip from the pile of crap in Grace's hallway. 🥳🥳🥳

Recap of the last thread...

1. Grace went to the gym while her son was in creche. She had to cut her 'me time' short though as he had an infected finger and the creche called to have him taken home. Suffice to say, Grace was FEWMIN'.

2. She put some leggings on her head for 'heartless' curls. 🤦‍♀️

3. She posted on stories asking for content ideas and chats. Surprisingly she didn't follow up on either.

4. Another FEWMIN' day when Grace had to attend a training course with St Pats. Surely her one post when she was announced as their ambassador is enough?!

5. Rumour has it Grace was offered a sort of ambassador role with Boots in Liffey Valley but after months of back and forth she decided she couldn't commit to 5 hrs paid work a week.

6. She did a (rare) ad. The caption was full or typos and seemed to be missing a lot of information. Quelle surprise.

7. The trolls took a trip down memory lane and reminisced about Grace's greatest (s)hits including the infamous booh picnic and some old makeup looks.

8. The inaugural Greasys happened! The 2022 Grace moment with the most votes was battered sausage tears and saying she had nothing to look forward to after the wedding.

Continue chatting below mes amies 👇

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

Foggy

Chatty Member
Gals just wiped down my counters and filled the dishwasher. Let me know youse want me to share the video?

• Haha
Reactions: 72

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
So gals, in 2023, I'm gonna be more active on here and come on for the chas, ya know, wih me besties, giving you the content you want. Let me know wha you wanna see.

Grease was never to be seen again.........

• Haha
Reactions: 71

Quackers

VIP Member
No she doesn’t, and that’s her view not mine. She said after the wedding that she had nothing to look forward to.

Not kids birthdays, communions, Christmas, nothing…..

She deserves her fall from Grace (yes pun intended)
Ive said before I’ve lost a child. Even with all that absolute sadness grief etc I have so much to look forward to. I look for the happiness in every day even if it’s a nice sunset a good dinner or something my children have done. Life is for living and I get you can be in the depths of despair and I’m a little over simplistic in this but getting older is a privilege denied to many.

Grace has so much I just think she has to be completely unwell or just a decking dope to not see that.

*not looking for either sympathy or a Pat on the back by the way.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

nnifxx

I ran here, why is she horsing the poor groceries around the kitchen 😂 I can’t stop watching it…. walloping them all onto the worktop

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

GraceK99

In the past I would have had traits similar to Grace as in if I don't have a routine I lose my way and find it very difficult to find my way back. Best thing I ever did was get a little part time job (once my kiddies had got to school age) that was 4 years ago I'm now full time since last year and I am the happiest I've ever been in a job i adore. It's a busy life with my husband also away a lot for work but my weekends are now about spending quality time with my kids. As tired as I can be I have more patience with them and we enjoy spending our weekends together. I think that's exactly what Grace needs, a little structure and she'll appreciate time a whole lot more. It's a sad existence and one I've lived wouldn't ever want to be that person again.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Louise Cooney..... clown
Rosie Connolly....clown
Terror McEvoy.......major clown

Apart from being clowns they all have something else in common, they've all capitalised on their following. It may all be white label trash from China but they have their name to products and are raking it in.
Rosie used to hang around with Grace back in the day and now she is in a million euro gaff, dripping in designer gear with a Range Rover and Porsche parked outside, while Grace is still in her semi d scratching her hole and hoping somebody else will put her laundry away.

She has missed a trick and the boat!!

• Haha
Reactions: 62

work4aliving

VIP Member
This one is just the pits ...her kids are good ages ..not that hard to manage solo as she said ...its not like she has to get them up and out and go to work and she went to her moms to be fed ...how nice of her to postpone the gym for her little girl . What really broke me was her saying how her little girl has started reading out of no where ..ah no it starts with phonics ..then words ..then core readers which is done over and over in school and then at home ...its so sad that she obviously hasn't done this ..all done in afterschool for her ...how many parents who have to use afterschool / childminders would love to be doing the homework . I'm enjoying every moment of doing homework but I will be back to work soon and it upsets me what I will be missing . She is so miserable and ungrateful..face like thunder ...has def been advised to do more kid stuff and it's killing her . Rant over !!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Opium

That post is literally just baby grease showing that she has a boo boo on her finger 😂😂

ANY ADVICE?! Start acting like an adult and a parent would be the primary piece of advice I’d give you grace!!

We should ask her what she did when Hayden had an infected finger, maybe that will work for her ... no doctor though as she wouldn't bring a child and sent him to school so she'll be fine for a few days at least by those standards!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Graces kids have never been out of the country on a family holiday. Sienna went to Portugal once when she was a baby but nanny Sandra and nanny Anne were brought too to mind her.
Just to say, kids don’t need a foreign holiday. They have also never been brought anywhere in ireland other their nanny’s caravan in Wexford and a free hotel stay in Athlone. They didn’t get out of the hotel to do activities mind you. The highlight of the trip was a vending machine in the lobby.

but the two lumps flew business class to their cruise honeymoon.

It would make you sick, it’s so so sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 53