Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cant-be-arsed

In the immortal words of Tommy Tiernan - “fuck off fuck off fuck off”. It’s shite lads, pure undiluted shite coming out of her mouth she doesn’t even realise how shite it is because she’s brainwashed by the notion of dead people putting candle wax in her ears and white feathers floating down from feckin manky seagulls. Mother of God. I’m not able I really am not. My bullshit tolerance level is awful low today and she’s giving me blood pressure with her feathers and sunglasses box opening and bloody diesel running low.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Mona86

VIP Member
I’m agreeing with you all so much as I read here nodding. This is disgusting. Zen is an out and out fraud & she’s using her ‘friendship’ with grace as much as Grace is doing the ‘dad signs’ thing to manipulate people into wanting the same. Grace if your dad has any message to send you it’s cop the fuck on and get off your fat hole and mind your kids.

• Haha

Scarbouro

VIP Member
Her meditation guide told her she needed to take a bath tonight for her root chakras😂😂😂. I'm gonna use that the next time I'm around someone with a bang of BO off them, lol!!!
I don't see this any more harmful than people eating out Nd going to pubs when they have a stay cation. The airport was one of safest places I've been. Safer than my local tesco to be honest ha ha . Where I was in Spain was 10 times safer than where I live in Ireland too. Everyone wearing masking everywhere 24 7. Eating is all outside. I felt safer to be quite honest. so many people are eating (drinking) out every weekend and going into work everyday and not wearing masks in Ireland because we're allowed. I was safer than that on my trip and isolated. But like I said each tó their own

It's not each to their own for gods sake. Some people haven't been allowed leave their own county nevermind their country. Kildare in lockdown again for another 2 weeks. Its non essential and pure selfish end of.

• Heart

Letsplay24

I drive the same jeep as Grace lads there’s no way she didn’t notice that her diesel was so low it literally screens at you every few seconds 🤦🏻‍♀️ and that’s the side where you check your speed so there’s not a hope it happened the way she’s saying it did and as for the middle thing opening mine opens all the time usually because I haven’t closed it properly 😂 a sign from her dad a sign that your an absolute dope.

• Haha

ny_style

VIP Member
From a marketing perspective, Grace had a golden chance to appeal to a niche audience, and she blew it. Given her age and the age of her kids, she could have gone full mummy-mode and raked it in. The parenting ‘industry’ is worth a lot, between paraphernalia and baby/toddler/preschooler classes, days out, school stuff etc she’d have had loads of content.
Not something I’m interested in but there’s a market for it. Even the fact that she clearly finds parenting challenging could be a draw, if only she would be honest about that.
But she fucked up. She tried to emulate bloggers who had more strings to their bow, former models, women with older kids and more life experience, and none of what she’s done has landed.
She’s a mishmash of too many things, her offerings have zero cohesion. She’s swinging from ear candling to burgers and bike rides to cocktails, with some mental health issues thrown in for good measure. None of it has any impact and the result is a mess.
I’m amazed nobody has pointed this out, or maybe they have and she’s just hankering for the life of a single girl who just needs makeup and me-time, all the time.

Hi 😁
I am literally always just creeping and reading.
I just want to point out one thing that I noticed . She had two coffees before 9am - anyone that has anxiety knows that caffeine makes you ten times worse. She prob shook the whole way home on that bike

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Aoma

Chatty Member
I absolutely hate these stupid IGTV videos. NOBODY should be going into a shop, picking up hangers, holding clothes against yourself for a stupid video. I don’t care if you’ve sanitized your hands and are wearing a face mask, I don’t care if you’re wearing a hazmat suit- we are currently in a global pandemic. Another 136 cases today- nobody should be unnecessarily touching shit for any reason 😡

Reactions: 31
'Anyone else wanna join me in getting up early and making time for yourself ?'

Eh Grace luv... most people get up fucking early to get their kids up and dressed and fed..
Get themselves dressed and packed and ready for the day... then commute to drop the kids off and continue the commute to WORK... grab coffee on way for the drive and the only me time is maybe a shit in peace ! Fuck off grace seriously you are deluded 🤦‍♀️ go and piss off for some MORE me time on your poxy thrush transporter and stick that karma incense up your arse!

Good morning everyone and happy Friday to you all 😂💜

• Haha
''I dont know wha I'm doin for the day . I know I'm busy.. but dont know exactly what I'm doin''

What the actual fuck..

Put her in the bin immediately... dope

• Haha

Janeymac

Seriously shes gonna burn the basket off poor awl Nellie..... Fruit loop 🙄
She’s a fucking basket case. How pretentious and arsey do you have to be to bring Burning incense Out on a cycle. I’m so not in the humour for her nonsense, having an absolute nightmare lately but Jesus I wish I could live in her dream world and I could fuck off on me bike with me incense and banana.

• Haha

Jackjack38

VIP Member
You wouldn't put a spare car seat in the front seat, you'd put it in the booh, but then again that's where she has her picnics so maybe that explains that!!!😄

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Mona86

VIP Member
I’m actually speechless. Cycling to some man made nature in a business park 🤯, possibly trying to burn Nellie so she doesn’t have to
Cycle her 😂 escaping the house before the kids wake up ? She’s about a kale salad away from being Kate & Gerry McCann only for Krisps

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She must be reading here.. hi grace

Just put up a post about Sienna

Grace. Sienna would appreciate her mam giving her cuddles
.. not an insta post about her

Cop the hell on and start acting like an adult...

Clangers2

VIP Member
I hope I don't offend anyone here cause I feel everyone is entitled to deal with things however they feel is right and most of ye seem my kinda people in your opinions and views on FBG but my ex MIL is the biggest psycho narcissist ever known to man and she is big into 'healing' and crystals and tarot cards and all this shit but is literally the most horrid evil dangerous person behind it all, in my experience alot of people that try to get validation from this kinda stuff are majorly disturbed people and have alot of issues themselves and prey on vulnerable harmless people that are willing to pay them to be told they are healing or healed or whatever other shite they sprout. Even going as far as steering vulnerable sick people away from medical treatments and into these alternative therapies and can be really dangerous. It is very interesting to me that grace is going down this road. In my experience from my MIL it is a slippery dark slope to go down.

daddygoose35

VIP Member
there’s Denise who’s relationship broke down and wedding was cancelled because her partner had mental health issues.
Her fella didn’t have mental health issues. He had a cocaine problem and was also lying about his professional qualifications which he didn’t have and was caught out.

• Haha
  • Wow

Lollie92

Very suspicious a new account set up today to defend jen going abroad. 🤔😂 but look she/you went but to be honest it's not just each to their own. It wasnt essential so why go? Its 2 fingers up to everybody who is sacrificing but I'm glad she hasnt said it on her stories because some people could be influenced to go on hols because she went. Just hope she does the right thing and self isolates for 2 weeks.

• Heart

Kopgirl5

Finally unfollowed after this mornings stories , burping and yawning and telling us she even let some food fall out of her mouth, then saying she is going for a nap at ten am ( what the hell ) and out for lunch again without her kids once again!! Honestly she hasn’t a clue what the real world is and how tough life is for us working Mams

I’m actually angry after listening to the tripe this morning I’m done following her now

I’ve never commented on this thread but Jesus actual Christ. She has got to be trolling her followers. I swear she has a smirk on her face this morning, she knows she lying. In the last 4.5yrs she’s never had a routine of time to herself, for calm, taken days off??? Is she actually well???
She’s an overgrown child, totally spoiled. The cheek of her spouting that rubbish. She can come over to my house with 3 kids under 6, both parents working full time and see what a real day on the go is like. I actually find her stories this morning infuriating.
I feel the same as you , I’m livid after watching that this morning , she was smirking her head off and it was clear all she was saying was to annoy us over here on tattle

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Jackjack38

VIP Member
I'm actually shocked at how much "alone time", "chill time", "me time" this grown woman, mother of 2 and wife(soon to be) gets. It's actually unbelievable. If I carried on like that with my husband he wouldn't be long about telling me to cop on. We can't just dip in and out of our responsibilities. Bringing incense on a bike ride😂😂😂 Like who does that!!

• Haha
Just realised how angry I sound on here today .. ha

It's just getting to me... this morning I went to buy my food shopping... but I really need some clothes and my handbag is hanging together.. but I genuinely cant afford even a few things in pennys at the min... I'm not saying this for the poor me kinda thing because I'm grateful I can buy food and have a roof over my head ..💛... it just pisses me off that grace etc get excessive amounts of everything for free... why ??? She doesnt deserve them... so many other people who work god dam hard in and out of the home deserve treats.. just bloody annoys me .. aaaaaannndddd breathe .... 😁