Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cant-be-arsed

I have a suggestion for a new thread that will probably be still relevant after Janey Mac deservedly names the next few.
“Grace is a pain in the hole.”
That is all!!

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Jackjack38

VIP Member
I can just imagine their calls, Grace Stubbs her toe getting put of bed. Calls Jen, "I stubbed my toe this morning Jen, what does it mean?" , "Oh well that's great Grace, it means there was some really negative energy in your toe and now it's been released into the Universe". Something along those lines🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 38

HoneyB123

Morning lazy Gracy. Thought I'd fill you in on my working day so far, hope I don't interrupt your morning routine before you need a nap again. See, I care for my mother (I wasn't pawned off & have the highest admiration for her) She has a chronic lung condition (oh and wearing masks while I PULL paid for shopping, meds, whatever she needs) Maybe I should get a photographer to capture it all for you! To see how the REAL WORLD works! So anyway, I went to bed at 2, checked her oxygen every hour, have just given her the 1st round of many nebulisers and tablets, making sure she's comfortable (as she done when I was a child & still cares for me to this day, I'm near 40) So by my estimate, going by your influencing, by 7am I should be due a nap, right? WRONG! This is just the beginning of 24 / 7 caring and looking after my mother. It's not a job, it's what I praise myself on day in and out cause I was reared with dignity, compassion and by seeing my mother care for others while I was growing up. You know, like INSTINCT!
You really need to sit down (wait you do that waaaay to much) Maybe have a time out (whoops you do that waaay to much too) Hmmm...
Just fu**ing kick yourself up the arse & and Mr Tayto while your leg is swinging and GROW UP. You are delusional, irresponsible and not someone to be looked upon.
K, gotta go i feel a yawn coming and I must soldier on cause you know, LIFE doesn't stop when you're tired!
Good morning fellow tatters 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Schnozzle

To post a story of him saying ‘shove it up your hole’, that tells me everything I need to know about her. Shes a simpleton. Full Stop.

She’s trying to steer her stories in the direction of harmony, self-love, peace, nature, tranquility etc. She’s trying to attract the snowflakes who can’t cope with normal daily life, the fragile flowers who need a morning routine so they can deal with 2 beautiful babies. So many women would love to have 2 beautiful children or have the opportunity to be at home with them at least! Alienating the people who followed her for years. How can someone get it so wrong? Shes a simpleton. Full Stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
How can she mind another baby overnight while her own daughter has been away for ages now. It’s makes my heart sad for little Sienna 😞

It’s incomprehensible to me that a mum would want so much me time. How does she not want to take her out for the day and make memories?
Sienna will learn not to emotionally rely on her mum and then Grace will wonder where it all went ‘wrong‘.
All the rest of her BS I can take with a pinch of salt. Not stepping up to be a grown up adult for her children really gets to me. Her and Chris terrible selfish people.
She seems to light up and become animated when

A- is going out without the kids
B- going away without the kids
C-minding another persons kid
D- having me time..which is every day ...

Shes a joke... I've second hand embarrassment for her after them stories this morning

Reactions: 36

Tea&Chats

IMAGINE having to live in the real world where your kids are awake before 6.30am.
Where you don't get more than 3 hours sleep at any one time.
Where 'me time' means the choice between having a 5 min shower/starting dinner/doing the laundry/having half a cuppa.
Where you don't have any family around to help with minding the kids.
Where your partner works 45 hours a week and can't dip in to mind the kids.

And after having at least 40 hours a week 'me time' and burning incense in a fucking bike basket she will STILL come on about how tough she has it. Fuck right off Grace 🤦‍♀️ try living in the real world.

• Heart

PeaceAndPaws

Can we maybe move away from the cancer chat. As someone who is post disease but still having treatment for side effects, I dont want to feel like theres a right or wrong way on how I should act.

• Heart

ElleHeezy1

Touching clothes in shops and her granny style didn't make her a fashion blogger. Her kids don't make her a mommy blogger cause she never bleeding has them. Her 10,000 product 45 minute "quick and easy' makeup look definitely doesn't make her a makeup artist. Frozen veg in a blender didn't make her a food blogger. Naps with Zennifer didn't make her a wellness blogger. So now she's turned to being a fucking almanac spouting random facts??! Can't wait for my daily dose of knowledge from Grace 💞

• Haha
  • Heart

Aoma

Chatty Member
“Women who make bold moves”
Hugo Boss must’ve sent it to the wrong blogger.. Grace doesn’t make bold moves, sure she barely moves at all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Cant-be-arsed

‘It’s just so hard when the kids wake me early ‘........ CRY ME A FUCKING RIVER !!!!’
Sorry for my language but for fuck sake !
Lazy fucking slob ...

Good Morning everyone ❤
I was just about to say the same thing. Routine my arse. She doesn’t know the meaning of it. And sorry now but why did you have children at all if you only want me time? I have one precious child and I admit to wanting some “me time” now and again but that’s a special treat for special occasions. He goes to bed at 7.30 and it’s a quick clean of the house, get the bag and my own stuff ready for the following day and park then with a cuppa at 8.30 and that’s all the me time I get and you know what? It’s enough! Because I’m a normal human and I don’t need to be out on a shaggin bike at 6am with a smelly aul stick of incense and a rotten banana. Jesus. Also if I was as bad with anxiety as she is my husband would have told me cop the hell on and go get professional help from a qualified professional medical advisor. Not some quack that thinks she sees dead people in a garden shed.
Christ I'm bad today Folks. Put it down to raging PMs and a teething child 🙈
Good morning 🤣

• Haha

cocacola

I’m absolutely flabbergasted by the latest stories about the diesel and sunglasses compartment. If that was your sister or daughter wouldn’t you step in?
She actually believes that her Dad made her look at the petrol gauge and her Dad then opened the compartment to let her know it was him who influenced her thinking.......
And she was so amazed the first thing she did was ring Zen.. who told her that the more reiki she does the more tuned in to “signs” like these she’ll become. And brainwashed Grace believing this will keep advertising Zen for free/paying Zen for sessions.. and maybe gullible followers will too. She calls her her “angel on earth”!!! As someone else said this sounds cult-like!!
This is scary stuff lads, I really don’t even find this funny.
It’s time for Mags or Ann to step in.

• Heart

Mona86

VIP Member
Why are ye all wondering where she got the free pizza from ? Isn’t it obvious her Dad ordered it on just eat for her ? By fuck that fibre broadband can work from beyond

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Janeymac

She blocked me straight away so I had to screen record befor she deleted the conversation. Might message her off me zengrace insta 😅

I’m a bad bitch I know but I can’t stand the shit herself and grace are up to. Hyping up this shit about her dad and all that crap just to sell reiki classes

• Heart
  • Haha

Intriqued

I'm new here, really enjoying reading, you are all vvv funny. I'm amazed by Grace who I just looked at based on this thread!
Someone earlier said Grace reminder get of a teenager and I totally agree. What irks me about her story last night is she said she doesn't like the after effects of alcohol so she has a few of the 'clean' gins plus up to three normal ones. That is a lot of alcohol particularly for someone who apparently suffers with anxiety and is apparently on medication. Then she posts a pic of her favourite cocktail which I think was an expresso martini😳 WTF?!! Alcohol plus coffee is not a good combo for combating post alcohol blues!!
She has no sense. Incense in a bike basket? If I had not seen that I would never have believed it.
The whole thing re the diesel just makes her look disingenuous. And diesel in the boot?!!

I think ultimately she's trying to find some usp for herself - for money and success - as well as an identity for herself.
Its quite clear that none of what she is posting is genuine except for the moany bits. I'm not sure she understands that there is nothing special about her desire for me time and nice things. I would have greater respect if she just stuck to posting about wanting to get dressed up and go out instead of making attempts at spiritualism etc in a car park.
The most genuine thing unfortunately was the 'up your hole' comment. That's the reality😬[/U]

• Heart

Swishswish65

So rumour mill is overdrive, Faces friend Dom deleted her Instagram because her and the fiancé have called off the wedding that due to take place. Cheated apparently

• Wow