Faces by Grace #54 Back to Italy to fill her cup. Grace is missing her kids grow up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grace said she sings that song to Hayden every night. So what does that mean he hears it twice a week 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Anyone else have pure rage at that kissie kissie, camera eye duck, performance. Im fit to burst..haha.

I'd love if Hayden turned around and said, no you dont sing it to me every, night, sure youre always out filling your cup....

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Recording the interaction between herself and her child when she gets home, it's so vile.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Her caption under her latest post about Jen ‘magic really happens’, of course Grace sure no one can forget the cat 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Im surprised Grace did not get an invite to the gossies and win the most boring influencer of the Year!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’d say she did but couldn’t scam another night out, also would be very hard hide herself with so many cameras, wouldn’t be able to control the narrative

Reactions: 15
I think the bigger influencers dodge it anyway so she probably thinks she too important to go

Reactions: 5
The eye duck with the camera its gross and its so sad how the kids know to look into the camera, not at their mother. Its really sad to see but Grace doesn't care about their privacy.

Reactions: 11
I’ve recognised the kids before and was like they look familiar and then I seen her! It doesn’t take a detective from her stories to work out where she lives, schools etc! A parent is suppose to protect their kids, not use them for financial gain! She choose to be on a social media not her children- be different if she had a private account for close family and friends and shared kids pictures etc!
The pictures she puts up of them when they go swimming and she has all sorts following her or able to access these!
Rachel Gorry is the same with her children!
There should be privacy laws in place for these so called “digital creators”. Not a hope are the children old enough to give consent to have their lives splashed all over social media or be used for a collab! She uses them to get work or boost her page because on her own she doesn’t offer anything

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
In the picture of her hugging sienna she was in the same smelly clothes that she was wearing in the picture with Jens kid.

Case packed full of inappropriate dresses but can't bring a clean outfit to travel in.

First morning back and she’s off again for a class. You couldn’t make this tit up. Chris must be some pushover

Reactions: 23
First morning back and she’s off again for a class. You couldn’t make this tit up. Chris must be some pushover
She’d be well able to push I’d say. That’s probably the most exercise she gets that and walking all over them all.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's actually ridiculous. He is working full time and putting up with this shite. Anyone with a bit of respect would stay at home let him have a lie in and look after everything this morning, make them all breakfast. A joke.

Reactions: 19
Mroe snuggles on the sofa. Suit her better to get out somewhere with them. She babysits those kids someone else is rearing them. She just doesn't have a mothers instinct.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I hate all this fill your cup, manifest, self care… People just have the wrong priorities these days, she thinks being seen at the gym, Tuscan nights and expensive things will make her happy and worthy, they won’t. Your kids should fill your cup just by them being there. Self care is being hygienic body and home, managing your finances, appreciating the things you can’t buy..

editing To add.. go on hols of course, everyone loves a holiday. But don’t spin it into ‘oh I need this retreat to fill my cup to be better for my kids’

• Heart
Reactions: 39
If she needs all this to be a better mother can you imagine how bad she'd be if she didn't spend so much time on herself.

Reactions: 12
Haydens thinking "Get that bleeping camera out of my face".
Can a child not even eat a god damn ice cream anymore without people like her having photo evidence.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.