Faces by Grace #39 Kid free .waxed her it’s all about me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's an absolute dose! The delight on her face being away from her kids is actually radiating from her. I also can't believe she's packing Sienna off too. We all love a break from our kids but Jesus christ could she even pretend to be excited to get home to them? !

Reactions: 19
thread title doesn’t make sense? why was the word gee taken out, its been in loads of her titles before-makes sense given her well documented various gee issues🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
thread title doesn’t make sense? why was the word gee taken out, its been in loads of her titles before-makes sense given her well documented various gee issues🤣🤣🤣
Its in loads of titles, doesn't make sense now.

Reactions: 6
The tablet out beside her in the woods showing her the yoga poses 🙄 she claims to be doing this a while ya think she could think of a few poses on her own between that and the candle and incense lighting in the forest. Jesus shed want to go get herself a big bottle of cop on. Some dose

Reactions: 19
The tablet out beside her in the woods showing her the yoga poses 🙄 she claims to be doing this a while ya think she could think of a few poses on her own between that and the candle and incense lighting in the forest. Jesus shed want to go get herself a big bottle of cop on. Some dose
It's probably that gymondo app things she's advertising lately. That whole trip away was for her and about her poor kips got nothing. Is he even an outdoorsy person?

Reactions: 7
Someone already bet me to it into the other thread! I glanced down quickly at the video and seen the yellow teletubby doing yoga! That lesuirewear yet again does nothing for her! She should stick to the darker colours! Wouldn’t encourage me to purchase womensbest with Grace as BA

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She stopped and bought herself coffee and a cake, I wonder if she stopped in a little toy/sweet shop to bring the kiddies home a surprise

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Gas if you read back over previous thread titles, the pattern of her being an absent mother and her fanny troubles is hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can the title be changed to: Kid free, waxed her V, it’s all about me

It's in the spirit of the original title and makes sense

Reactions: 34
Why do people get so personally offended by what is posted here??

No one said it is wrong to put your kids in creche.
It's not wrong to leave their room in a mess
It's not wrong to go get a facial or go away for a night/weekend.

When ALL you do is all of the above plus more then it becomes an issue.

Grace is a lazy slob who ditches all adult responsibility at any opportunity. This is the problem

• Heart
Reactions: 39
How can kips her family and friends not see that she favours Hayden over sienna. Its really awful and its all documented for them to see when they get older.

Reactions: 11
She doesn't even hide the fact that she favours Hayden more and it is so sad. Is her family blind or Kips family? I could never do that to my daughter or any of my children.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.