Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Milk_no_sugar

D813716E-391B-4418-BB73-D910153B4E20.jpeg

It’s actually some bollocksology that I spent a load of €€€ on to make me look like I’m real into alternihive stuff an me time an dah

• Haha
Reactions: 39

IndividualIf20

VIP Member
⬇ do we want to guess when the sneaky buying of followers will show up? If you look at her "followers" I doubt many of them are going to be influenced to buy womens best leggings
Sometimes during my 15 min break I log on and report any dodgy accounts following her 😂 I know I need to get a life

• Haha
Reactions: 38

MariaD

Lads does anyone else feel vomitty when she rubs the creams and whatever other shite on her face. What is it? 😨

• Haha
Reactions: 37

brandambassador

VIP Member
Any cardiologists in here wasting their time doing heart surgery’s ? You don’t need to anymore! Just get your patients to drink cacao!

• Haha
Reactions: 37

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
Off topic but this popped up on my Twitter. 😒😒
Is she implying that people with tattle accounts deserve to be impacted by suicide this year?

Edit to add - why is blogging seemingly the only 'occupation' where accountability is nonexistent and any query is immediately deemed bullying or trolling? Sick of the narrative that questioning things is wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Sheppy88

I don’t get her screenshot of the convo with the company. It’s like she’s blaming them. “Thanks for clearing this up” instead of whoops my bad

• Heart

brandambassador

VIP Member
This idea that tattle is a troll site...

99% of tattle is people sick shit of lies and fake stories form bloggers, people struggling on PUP or job loss and watching people plug products they don’t use with no brand loyalty. And people like grace who can’t even do her job and absolutely neglects her dog, some would even say children too.

• Heart
As much as Grace irritates me and it's clear she reads this thread as her hair is amazingly down rather than tied up in a rag that she's been using for god knows how long, disregarding her looks and weight gain, the one thing I would never do is highlight something that we know would personally insult her, and that would be her gaining weight (Be it her body and/or face)

Whether she gained weight from medication, or various reasons, this is not what Tattle is here for. Constructive criticism and bullying are two different things. We don't come on Tattle to pin point a feature or an appearance that has changed or looks different, also due to various factors (that doesn't include veneers or botox that is obvious and bloggers dont address it and try to act body positive) I've seen a recent surge in Grace's comments, many are negative and whether they are Tattlers themselves or people that have formed their own opinions outside of Tattle, it's absolutely disgusting to leave such a horrible comments. Comments being left in regards to Grace lying or working for a company that's completely different to her own ethos, that's what people's issues are.

Now I'm not with the #bekind movement but I also draw the line when someone is being vindictive. Yes we get irritated by Grace and some things she does is questionable (manifestations, hot chocolate, lack of interest on YouTube, constant begging for freebies, favourisitsm of her kids and last but not least the lack of careness towards her dog) and sometimes we all roll our eyes and feel the need to let Grace know (also on Tattle because she views this) and she takes this on board (sometimes) as she has done a couple of things to change how she interacts with her followers. Albeit not a huge amount, or at all, but it's neither here nor there. To go out of your way to sit online and write a nasty and vindictive comment is the reason why so many bloggers receive support for the wrong reasons.

I can gurantee you Grace has seen this comment and is desperately hurt and for that, yes I do feel for her. Like I said constructive criticism in regards to her working ethics and her misinformation to anything, and lack of information for somethings do not condone Grace to get a comment that requires her to think about her appearance. Yes she could do with taking pride in her appearance on her stories BUT that doesn't mean you insult the girl by pin pointing an issue that neither you or I have the right to comment on. We've all lost and gained weight at some point or other in life, we've all had various reasons for it but a comment regarding a weight issue can effect someone in more ways than you realise.

It doesn't matter if you do or don't like Grace but i don't tolerate throwing nasty comments for vindictive entertainment. I won't be surprise if we don't see anything from Grace anytime soon and I don't blame her at the minute.

Reactions: 35

Fwiend!

£279.00sterling for that box! Who is her target audience!!!! Honestly she’s a mother of 2 from tallaght who half arses her way through everything. Who watching her is going out to spend that much on a plastic box!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34