Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jellybb

VIP Member
Ca-COW CA-cow CA-COW 🙈🙈 let’s take a shot every time she says CAAAA-COW
She’s giving me a pain in the chakras from all the shit she is coming out with

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Not_Today_Satan__

Silly silly stupid bitch. Dogs don't create that level of havoc 1) if they're trained, 2) attended to properly or 3) if you've just turned your back for a second. She hasn't a fucking breeze how to look after her, nor is she interested in actually learning. Equally she has no interest in taking responsibility for her either. She's so lazy it's a crime.

And I guess you didn't actually mean to show off the crate that's clearly too small and has no blankets, eh Grace??? But that's the result of your actions when you choose to film it for the gram instead of actually being an adult and taking care of it.

She will literally walk herself into an animal cruelty investigation at this stage.

And good girl Kara for pissing on the couch. Teach the two fools in charge that they haven't done a tap to teach you anything or even to check you've had the opportunity to empty your bladder enough times.

Piss away Kara, good girl.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Here Grace manifest this...

Worked my bollocks off, studied hard and got offered a role in a career I've worked towards. I didn't sit outside my back garden in the early hours of the morning and late in the evening drinking hot chocolate with my eyes close manifesting what I wanted. I fucking worked hard at it. It's called growing a backbone, living in reality and putting hard work into doing what it is you want too do. It took me a really long time, and I mean really long time, while renting, paying an eye watering amount each month, dedicating time at my laptop to studying and still trying to maintain a house. All the while my boyfriend working nearly 12 hour days just to we can afford to eat most days as my previous job shut down.

I drank Aldi chocolate and watched shite on Netflix to destress some days, not everyday mind you because you know, life happens.

Grace thrives on freebies, she's like the boy who cried wolf and doesn't appreciate what's around her. Whatever she does with her money is her buisness but she's flaunting that sitting on your arse with clothes that don't fit advertising for a brand who are soon going to drop her and making her lifestyle seem like the perfect choice. It's not. Things in life don't come for free (well for Greasy it does). Closing your eyes, lying on a manky yoga mat and waving your arms in the air doesn't bring the joys of financial release. It doesn't bring the sense of achievement knowing you've worked your arse off to, along with many rejections, to finally say "Yes I did this myself".

Grace is an absolute embarrassment and the sheer fact that she can make various Instagram accounts to suit whatever lifestyle she fancies having on a day that ends in Y absolutely infuriates me. She can't advertise a product with an ounce of sincerity. Grace can't even bring herself to put herself on her stories and interact with those who genuinely follow her for reasons I've yet to figure out, but obviously are influenced by her somehow.

You know what, some days I genuinely feel like setting up an account just to copy the lifestyle she has just to see what exactly it is that grabs her need for this lifestyle and attention. She can't be happy. Grace can't honestly sit there and say that her lifestyle choices are in anyway motivating her to get up out of bed some days. It looks boring to be honest. Mind you my life isn't exactly a barrel of laughs on the best of days but jesus I can actually get myself up, even on days when I'm suffering badly with anxiety and depression, and be an adult without the need to go online and search for whatever free shite I fancied that day.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Idontevengohere

Chatty Member
I just looked up ceremonial cacao and it's basically hot chocolate that you waft some sage around and try manifest stuff? Is this a good grasp of it. Because I need me some winning euro millions numbers, and when I manifest them and win, I'll buy ye all some ceremonial cacao and ye can win it too, so really it's a great investment. Now if you'll excuse me I've to pop to Western Union to send the Prince of Nigeria a few bob, the poor pet needs my help. 🙄😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She's just the perfect example of why you can't believe a single word out any of these influencers mouths. The cling to statements about products and don't do any of their own research. "It increases your heart rate by 30%" oh fantastic and tell me Grace Mongey Consultant Cardiologist why is this a good thing. I mean its not the first thing we reach for when somebody is admitted with bradycardia (slow hear rate). Quick lash in 10 mls of Keith's Cacao stat that'll sort you out. I'm not able for her incompetence anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

DailyGlitter

Regardless of what you think of Grace, how she looks/dresses/sounds etc - she should not have this platform purely based on how stupid she is. I don't take it lightly saying that but she has shown time and time again how dense she is. Its really time for her to call it a day on Instagram and just live whatever life she is destined to lead.

Her partner must be mortified but I actually think he is as bad as her.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I understand she couldnt do the walk this morning as Chris was doing it. For me, its the fact that she didnt ONCE mention DIL or Pieta House in the run up to it, despite being a brand ambassador recently, her own well documented mental health struggles and her partner losing a lifelong friend to suicide very recently.
I have rarely encountered anyone else so totally wrapped up in themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

IndividualIf20

VIP Member
I just saw this and knew you guys would have commented on it already! 😂 Showing us how much she loves the dog and lets it have so much fun and exercise really....despite the trolls accusing her of animal abuse...:rolleyes: Wonder will we get a peek of the cage/crate later with fresh blankets/toys...
"And yes she has a seatbelt"

But does she have a blanket, or water, or toys in her crate 4 weeks later Grace is the real question ? 🤔

Reactions: 41

Glossylossy

Where is she today? Wherever it is, it looks like it suits her down the ground #undesirablearea #gifted
Jesus what does it matter where she is ?
She went to visit Jen who lives around Tallaght. We all can't live on the hill of Howth

• Heart
Reactions: 40

JustmeKC

VIP Member
Waiting for her to start spouting that she never meant your heart would physically grow 30%, but that you would be so grateful and filled with love and light and all that shite that figuratively your heart would grow 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 40

AllTheGalz

So she contours almost down to her jaw bone, way too low.
She blushes her whole cheeks 🤡🤡🤡
And she just put highlighter up under her eyes instead of on top of her cheekbone.
But yet she calls herself a Make up Artist 🤦‍♀️
The highlight in particular was especially bad. She's literally highlighting under her eyes and any crows feet she has. and the And then the whole wow, wow, wow. Like is she 4?

Normal services has resumed- ps tell me to go away if the daily updates are annoying
Not annoying at all. I can't see social blade stats anymore so I for one am glad to see them posted here!! Thank you!

Reactions: 39