Faces by Grace #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vaginas are designed to self clean, you only need clean water and a quick wipe to keep clean. I recently thought my daughter had an infection down there but it was just nappy irritation and that’s what the doctor told me and over washing is usually what causes all these problems. Obviously good hygiene is important but her diet, more likely the wine, her clothing or a different issue like dermatitis is the cause of this I would say. Could also be hormonal if she’s had the issue over a year could be to do with giving birth/birth control. I’m by no means her no1 fan but at the end of the day none of us are her doctor and she deserves to have the issue sorted, just because she hasn’t the best diet/lifestyle/clothing choices/ is over weight doesn’t mean she should have to put up with it.
Yes, she deserves to get treated and looked at....however ....
I'm not sure her doctors or well woman nurses etc are getting the full picture and because of that, I think Grave is getting misdiagnosed.
She bullshits about exercise, eating habits and lifestyle to her followers, even though we know she eats crap, drinks alcohol and does nothing much.
How on earth can anyone solve her issues when it's all bullshit that she's feeding people, no doubt the medical professional also because she truly believes her own bullshit.

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe I’m about to defend grace but she’s more than entitled to answers if she has a persistent and ongoing medical condition that she is paying a professional to help with. She shouldn’t have to have her entitlement kicked in to have a medical issue sorted. 🤷‍♀️
but she seems to be one of those that runs to the dr looking for a magic cure. She has done very little to help herself. She has a terrible sugary diet, taking suddy baths, wearing tights/Spanx/skinny jeans.

Reactions: 6
The ammmmoouuunnntt of antibiotics she's had for her "kidney" infections she had in the last while, the absolute hape of sugar in her diet, the bad habits (tight clothes, franganced products) etc...
Grace also seems to scream "But I've tried everything" when she's tried something once, it's total Grace in all aspects, she expects results from as little effort as possible, then cries poor me when that 1 singular instance of change doesn't work, it's about consistancy, and Idon't think there's a lot of that.

Reactions: 14
I hope you don’t work in the medical profession in any capacity.
Would you clarify what diabetes you are talking about that is linked to obesity?

Type 2, im not a medical professional but i do have some basic knowledge as i was told by my doctor i was at risk of diabetes due to my weight previously. It was the boot up the hole i neeed to get moving... and i was 28 at the time

Reactions: 8
All she could write under Siennas post 2 days ago was a one liner silly caption and today Hayden gets a full paragraph and mentions how she’s so proud of him... whatever’s going on with her she definitely has an issue with Sienna, very sad to see!

• Sad
Reactions: 25
She was sleeping with a married family man who works above her, before the wedding was even called off. His relationship ended because of it, and his wife works in the industry too. Sure why do you think she never came out with her 'story', sure she'd only love a sob story for a few more followers/attention

Who is this?

Reactions: 2
She was sleeping with a married family man who works above her, before the wedding was even called off. His relationship ended because of it, and his wife works in the industry too. Sure why do you think she never came out with her 'story', sure she'd only love a sob story for a few more followers/attention
Are you saying she was shagging her boss?

Reactions: 3
If she means “climbing” and not “cloning” then the dozey witch needs to recall her story of leaving him IN HIS COT UPSTAIRS WITH NO STAIRGATE, UNSUPERVISED while she napped......
Straight up there that’s knowing your child is at risk of climbing out of his cot and having an unfortunate accident while your lazy ass napped......

I really hope she meant “clothing” and not climbing in this instance.

P.S I want to smack her for “tho”rather than though......her ONE JOB is Instagram duck me she’s too lazy to even bother to try and spell a word correctly (I don’t care if she is dyslexic, it’s her job, I know many people that are yet they are always professional and have people review their work, she could at least make an effort and not use slang text talk from 2006)

Reactions: 9
Lol what happened?
All the girls dom Jen Niamh Denise etc. Met up for a night out over Christmas and she went for a nap on the couch at prinks while the rest of them were all drinking and dancing around and having the craic 🤣 just noticed it in Dominiques highlights and remembered it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.