Faces by Grace #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree , she does look like a different person in those pictures, but I don’t really care what she looks like , it’s her personality, she comes across as such a selfish , me me me me me me, grabby, lazy, smug, horrible person and a horrible grin to go with it. I also don’t believe she has this therapist that she claims to have , I think this is just another poor me attention seeking lie that she spins to everyone , possibly including Kips and the family also, I wouldn’t be surprised if she just made this mental health , anxiety stuff up to dodge and get out of her responsibilities as I said before , she even said the other day how she misses being able to go here there and everywhere and off into town , whilst a few weeks ago, she pulled out the social anxiety card ! Even she can’t keep up with her own (in my opinion .... bullshit) stories that she spouts out!
I have said that with a while, I don't think there's a therapist, if she's going anywhere it's a cbt counsellor. She has always claimed it's someone like a psychiatrist, but if she was seeing someone like that, with all the issues she seems to have, she would have been admitted a long time ago.
I do think a bit of pnd is at play, but I think it's her narcissist traits are at play most of the time.
She was apparently at the cabin in the woods and seeing her therapist in level 5 but somehow she's forgotten all that in the last week, which tells me it was all bullshit.
Will be interesting to see what kind of anxiehee she'll come up with this week to divert attention from Dom's giveaways....

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She came to my place of work a couple of years ago to avail of a freebie that was offered to her. She was very unpleasant and surly that we didn't even ask her to pose for a photo. She then never mentioned us on her social media. Just took the freebie and ran. She's a horror.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
Anyone else find it HILARIOUS that because her last post only got like 15 comments she felt the need to actually comment back to every single comment to make it look like more comments 😂😂 she’s honestly getting worse it’s embarrassing at this stage imagine a “influencer” with 175k followers can’t even get more comments than that! She wouldn’t influence a dog to buy a bone at this rate 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Anyone else find it HILARIOUS that because her last post only got like 15 comments she felt the need to actually comment back to every single comment to make it look like more comments 😂😂 she’s honestly getting worse it’s embarrassing at this stage imagine a “influencer” with 175k followers can’t even get more comments than that! She wouldn’t influence a dog to buy a bone at this rate 😂
Big Larby Energy off this!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I watched her content the other day compared to Jens Journey,the difference is astounding.
She was having a daytime bath with her little book and fluffy sponge like a teenager starting her period.
The chat about being ok with your stretch marks,again it's like something a teenage girl would cover in content.
When you compare it to Jen who is approaching a topic like Domestic violence with searing honesty,raising a child on her own,working full time..all whilst being consistent and committed with her food/weight loss.Its hard to see what even binds them as friends.

Reactions: 53
I know a guy that worked in the HQ of a certain massive baby brand that’s all over Ireland for years now. Anyways when pregnant / just had S, FBG got a collab / SP from them, I think like a BA sort of deal. The guy told me that they had received an email from FBG (he actually had never heard of her before this but all the girls in the office knew of her) because she went into one of the stores and when she got to the till with all the bits she picked up - the staff didn’t recognise/ weren’t aware of her deal & asked her to pay just thinking she was a normal Customer.
She was fuming over this and was on the warpath & sent a rather harsh email to the brand giving out! I was actually devastated when he told me
This cause I was such a fan of hers up to then!! Such entitlement 🤯🤯
All she could have done was smile & pay & then organise a refund with whoever gave her the BA deal like!!?
Funnily enough I don’t recall the brand ever taking her on when she was having H! They probably washed their hands of her

• Wow
Reactions: 45
I’d say she’s still in the bath since Friday. She must be a right wrinkly prune by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I know a guy that worked in the HQ of a certain massive baby brand that’s all over Ireland for years now. Anyways when pregnant / just had S, FBG got a collab / SP from them, I think like a BA sort of deal. The guy told me that they had received an email from FBG (he actually had never heard of her before this but all the girls in the office knew of her) because she went into one of the stores and when she got to the till with all the bits she picked up - the staff didn’t recognise/ weren’t aware of her deal & asked her to pay just thinking she was a normal Customer.
She was fuming over this and was on the warpath & sent a rather harsh email to the brand giving out! I was actually devastated when he told me
This cause I was such a fan of hers up to then!! Such entitlement 🤯🤯
All she could have done was smile & pay & then organise a refund with whoever gave her the BA deal like!!?
Funnily enough I don’t recall the brand ever taking her on when she was having H! They probably washed their hands of her
I’d imagine she is very difficult to work with and never wants to pay for anything and looks for everything for free. I have no doubt a lot of brands will only work with her once if she has such an attitude. She probably witches to everybody about not getting stuff and badmouths all the companies.

She’s the type of individual who complains to management and staff in Order to get everything for free.

Reactions: 32
It actually says a lot that she doesn't work with brands for very long. There's plenty of others that you associate with brands and they mention them without being paid just because they like the products. I'd rather be "influenced" by someone who actually rates something than someone just being paid to say "buy this its great"

Reactions: 25
I agree , she does look like a different person in those pictures, but I don’t really care what she looks like , it’s her personality, she comes across as such a selfish , me me me me me me, grabby, lazy, smug, horrible person and a horrible grin to go with it. I also don’t believe she has this therapist that she claims to have , I think this is just another poor me attention seeking lie that she spins to everyone , possibly including Kips and the family also, I wouldn’t be surprised if she just made this mental health , anxiety stuff up to dodge and get out of her responsibilities as I said before , she even said the other day how she misses being able to go here there and everywhere and off into town , whilst a few weeks ago, she pulled out the social anxiety card ! Even she can’t keep up with her own (in my opinion .... bullshit) stories that she spouts out!
Totally agree with this! All I see from those photos is she knew better how to style herself and do her makeup. Same evil grin, same nasty eyes. She looked like this at the glossies when her mask when and truly came off and I’ve disliked the trollop since then. All I can say is now karma has caught the toe (not that she was running very fast from it) and she’s a product of her own creation. Her and Larby particularly have gone way past their sell-by date. In the bin with them, and not the recycling one.....I don’t want to see a “reinvented Grace” 🗑

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So what are we thinking the next post will be? I'm predicting that she was SO upset about the message questioning her parenting skills (despite recovering enough to show off some free twine and gym gear she'll never wear) that she had the worst anxiahee attack EVER. She then had to take all day Saturday to recover - Kips insisting on taking the kids, obvs, while she meditated and took some me time. Luckily they didn't have to worry about cooking last night as they were kindly gifted a meal from some brand or another and she had recovered sufficiently at that stage to enjoy some wine and gifted spirits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So what are we thinking the next post will be? I'm predicting that she was SO upset about the message questioning her parenting skills (despite recovering enough to show off some free twine and gym gear she'll never wear) that she had the worst anxiahee attack EVER. She then had to take all day Saturday to recover - Kips insisting on taking the kids, obvs, while she meditated and took some me time. Luckily they didn't have to worry about cooking last night as they were kindly gifted a meal from some brand or another and she had recovered sufficiently at that stage to enjoy some wine and gifted spirits.
That twine thing is €39!!!! For a scissors and a ball of twine!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
That twine thing is €39!!!! For a scissors and a ball of twine!!!
Don’t you know ?! “Everybody needs twineeeeeee” Jesus, shur the woman told us , we need the fecking twineeeeee! 🤪 Maybe to tie up our partners / husbands ! I mean , maybe that’s where Kips is gone , off up in the attic again in the twineeeee because he didn’t cook the feckin dinner this week !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Saging her room and meditating/journaling all afternoon, who has time to do that with two young children.
I literally thought the same thing. My 2 kids are here running around the house like raving lunatics despite having gotten out for a massive walk. Still huge energy to burn off. How the duck do you manage to do that shite with kids at home.?!?! My house mad here. Dinner on the go. Loads of washing in and out. Baths for the KIDS.

SHE IS ON ANOTHER PLANET LIKE

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.