Faces by Grace #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the skincare video is her taking off the make up she applied in the video she posted yesterday. Classic 2 jobs in 1 grace

Reactions: 11
Girls that skincare reel was only posted and a comment was up " how do you get paid ads with that big greaseball head of yours " or something along those lines ... went to try take a screen shot and deleted! Pls tell me someone else seen it!
See it :)

Reactions: 2
She doesn’t give any effort into giving information about the creams or what they do, or what’s in them literally 30 seconds of her rubbing her face, who does that “influence”

Reactions: 18
Her delivery might be a bit blunt but crusty nix is not wrong in what she has said. I just caught the name of one of the products Grace used in that video, couldn't catch any of the others because it was so quick! Let's not forget she got paid to do that! Once again I'm calling out all those geniuses working at these companies that think it's a good idea to hire Grace to advertise their products? Are they Instagram novices, lazy, or is Grace just a huge amount cheaper than other influencers??

Reactions: 23
She doesn’t give any effort into giving information about the creams or what they do, or what’s in them literally 30 seconds of her rubbing her face, who does that “influence”
Even at that the products are moved so quickly in and out of shot its hard to see what's what

Reactions: 8
“When did you go from being a baby to a little boy” ehh when I was locked in my cage and you returned from your bath 3 years later mam!

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Nah, we all have a laugh slagging off her ads, photoshopping etc but that comment is too far. Imagine if she Is mentally unstable, a comment like that could tip someone over the edge.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.