Faces by Grace #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wants all the benefits of a large following while doing sweet duck all to interact and engage with said following. You’re supposed to keep engaging with her and swiping up on the AFs but she won’t bother her hole to respond or interact.
On a side note, Rosemary McCabe said she made €1000 in commission on AF links over Black Friday in 2018. If you’re reading this, Stop what you’re doing and clear your cache and do not swipe up on an AF link this week!! Rosemary would be low enough in terms of followers, isn’t that mad money to be making for posting a few swipe ups?! Fair play to her being so honest.
Even if I just swipe up and don’t subsequently buy (which I never would from any blogger) do they get commission??? 😳
Also how do I clear my cache???

Reactions: 3
Even if I just swipe up and don’t subsequently buy (which I never would from any blogger) do they get commission??? 😳
Don't think every swipe up means they get commission and they only get it if you buy i think

No, they only get commission if you buy. However, the cookies often last for 30 days or so. So if you go in to the website a week later and buy something else then they get commission for that (works on the whole website, not just the product they've linked)

No, they only get commission if you buy. However, the cookies often last for 30 days or so. So if you go in to the website a week later and buy something else then they get commission for that (works on the whole website, not just the product they've linked)

This is what a lot of them don't tell you. So they actually earn money when you buy things that they haven't actually recommended or mentioned. Easy money isn't it.

Reactions: 9
This is the second time she’s put a pic up of Hayden, comparing him to sienna saying he’s hard work...
Hard work to her must be that he needs his nappy changed or wants to be played with..

Reactions: 7
if you never buy they get nothing. If you buy a few days later they will. Unless you clear your cache. To do that it depends on your phone in iPhone it’s in settings -> safari -> clear history

Reactions: 4
Cherry Sue has to be fishing for follows by commenting on Graces posts, she only has 21k herself but yet thinks she’s the father, son and the Holy Ghost of bloggers.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Girls that skincare reel was only posted and a comment was up " how do you get paid ads with that big greaseball head of yours " or something along those lines ... went to try take a screen shot and deleted! Pls tell me someone else seen it!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Girls that skincare reel was only posted and a comment was up " how do you get paid ads with that big greaseball head of yours " or something along those lines ... went to try take a screen shot and deleted! Pls tell me someone else seen it!
Oh Crusty nix is saying more now 🤣🤣🤣🤣 The greaseball comment is still there 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s gas that she went and dug out a blog post from 2015 to prove what a fan she is of the brand 😂 My guess is that this is the first time she has used them since then! I’ve never heard her talk about them ever

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.