Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

themongey

Chatty Member
Not only is she pig ignorant, I genuinely think she is stupid, like properly stupid. Any person with a tiny bit of cop on would realise the error of their ways (and she has made plenty) and be a bit cautious how they behave but she’s double down on it today.

Reactions: 35

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Did she actually cook 4 bacon medallions and two bits of chicken on the bbq???

Honestly she's like an overgrown toddler who got a new plastic kitchen from santa.

Era #567 .... bbq era.

• Haha
As if grace couldn't get any worse. Shes obviously bought linzis ticket off mags. Im actually heartbroken for sienna. And the big smug head on her.
Thats it, like if Sienna wasnt interested then fair enough but she actually sits there on her arse, big smug moon head on her, going "Sienna is a total Swiftie and shes dying to go" and she will swan off in her shitty Shein clothes and leave her 7 year old daughter at home.
Anyone I know who is bringing their kids to it, the kids are SO excited, like its the highlight of their lives. WTF is wrong with her??

I think this is truly the closest Ive ever come to messaging her and telling her exactly what I think of her
---
Ironclad rule in that house - children only brought outside the door if it's a FREEBIE.
She's too young to go...are you serious?? Its the most kid friendly concert you will ever get, its Taylor Swift ffs.
Also shes not too young that her every moment and milestone has been broadcast on social media by her scumbag mum for likes and money

• Heart

AoifeD29

“Reconnect” with her husband??? They are only married 2 years?? That marriage won’t last if she’s talking about “reconnecting” 2 years in.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
The way she's going on, you'd think she had flown home from the States to surprise them after being away for years. We'll see her "surprise trip to wexford" tiktok now.....

Reactions: 34

Lim1947

Women supporting women, how about a mother supporting her child. You wouldn't know about that you selfish lump.

• Heart
Was watching a Tik tok of a mum in the Uk who took her daughter to the stadium so they could "listen outside" and then surprised her with tickets for the show , it was amazing to his the little girls face and she cried happy tears. Poor Sienna it so sad she has grace for a mother and she will never get a lovely surprise like that because her mother is a self centered bitch.

• Heart

Bigred21

VIP Member
She's some joke. Why didn't she stay in Dublin and have the food shop done and food prepared for her Mam's party. I'd run out the door too. She can't even make a proper effort for her Mam's birthday. I'd day that was some slack affair.

jazzbot

VIP Member
I cannot believe she had S involved in making the TS bracelets but not bringing her to the concert. How cruel is that!?
Even by Greasy’s standards I’m stunned tbh. There is no girl that age that wouldn’t want to go! She’s old enough to enjoy and remember it. Grease is a monster!

Chris Gernon get out of that bubble and stand up for your kids!!!

• Heart

Emiano

Before we even get to her going to the Taylor Swift concert knowing S would love to go, or having her make the bracelets with them…the fact that we even know any of this to begin with, or could spot S in a crowd, shows she is not a fucking amazing mother. No decent mother would pimp her kids about on social media the way she does. Many psychologists, internet safety advocates say it’s not good for the child, but when you can monetise your kid like that, Grace doesn’t care.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

IndividualIf20

VIP Member
The outfits she's sharing she's absolutely fucking delusional 😂
Meltdown incoming because people dare question her behaviour and we all must be terrible people with sad lives to judge her- what are we teaching our children ? 😂 Well I'll be teaching mine that I call out shitty behaviour when I see it, instead of colluding with people to make it seem normal.

• Heart

Idontevengohere

Chatty Member
it's such a weird dynamic though. They're all so codependent on each other. I mean i visit my mam and siblings when i can, but if i rocked up at hers with my dog and kids every weekend she would rightly tell me to piss off. It's not to say you can't have a close relationship with your family, but they live in each other's pockets, I'd find that suffocating but maybe that's just my personality.

Tank Girl

VIP Member
The fucking card 🤣🤣🤣 today is hard for loads of people for loads of reasons but this fucking baby needs a slap 🤣

• Haha

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
So selfish, so unaware, so clueless, so big headed.
Why would she think they’d love to share two beds with her lot. I’d say they were fuming, they had to be.
They may even have said stuff like we want a nice relaxing weekend. Hints are no use with the likes of her though.

But if they said don't come down, she would play the mental health card, or arrive anyway. And expect them to be delighted with the 'surprise.'

They have played a part in making her the selfish yoke that she is, unfortunately.

No fear that she went to a supermarket on the way either and bought food as a contribution for three extra mouths to feed.

Both hands swinging, guaranteed.

• Heart
Wouldn't you think someone who had just had a bollocking online from her followers about the concert would just refrain from mentioning it unnecessarily?

Nope not this hamfaced cow, she puts up Shake it Off then starts talking about wearing some net curtains from Penneys for the concert. She couldnt give a fuck and has no desire to self reflect or learn anything

• Sick

Limabri

Imagine being that self centred that you think rocking up unannounced to someone else’s weekend away is a treat for them.
She wouldn’t ever think that maybe mags and the kids want a bit of alone time with their mother/grandmother.
Complete lack of self awareness or cop on.
I am actually so embarrassed for her.

Reactions: 32