Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
No Taylor Swift ticket for Sienna... But of course Grace got one...

That whole chat was me me me me me me me meeeeeeeeeee.

Ugh Piss off Grace.

ETA- Gettin Sienna to help make braclets for her ma to go the concert actually hurt my heart for Sienna. 😪

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 62

themongey

Chatty Member
I knew it when I said that she’d be making bracelets and not bringing Sienna.

What’s the betting she comes home with a badly fitting T-shirt from the gig and nothing for Sienna!! No worry of any anxiety in a crowd of 80,000 I assume??

I know people didn’t like when I set up the parody account for her before but can reactive it for this one, in my opinion she’s stopped too low this time. If I get enough likes I’ll do it, I want to see this one cancelled asap

Reactions: 61

Jollyolly

Listen I totally understand if it's Mags and her friends going to the concert ie an adult only, alcohol fueled affair. Probably not appropriate to take a child. But just keep your fat gob shut and don't tell her you're going... nevermind sit making bracelets gloating about it. She's out every night of the week anyway S won't bat an eyelid. But no the smug bitch can't stop herself crowing about it.

She's a fat, thick, uneducated scrote who got lucky and earned herself a bit of fame by whoring out her child's birth.
If she wasn't an "influencer" she'd be the fat unwashed cow you see dropping the kids to school in her pyjamas, sitting at home claiming de social and de disability saying she can't work because of her mental health.
She has no redeeming qualities - horrible greedy personality, zero work ethic, absolutely nothing aspirational about her looks wise (beauuuhhhie influencer my hole). Her only asset is her kids, who she can whore out for freebies and let's call a spade a spade even they are as unremarkable as any other strangers child (I don't get all the fawning over S and H, to me they are average looking kids at best, sorry not sorry).
And before anyone comes at me, when you pimp your kids out online people will have their opinions, good and bad. That's mine.

Oh and one last thing.... you're crying about women tearing each other down. Guess what Grace my husband thinks you're a cunt too.

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Malone

VIP Member
I just can’t with this see you next Tuesday . I lost my lovely dad this year and today has floored me as it’s his first away from home I have been doing ok up to this point . At absolutely no stage did I consider buying a Father’s Day card !! My teens bought for my husband and I’ll cook a nice dinner as he is a great dad and it’s his day too despite the pain in my heart .

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60

Lazydaisy1980

If she had come on saying something along the lines of she would have loved to bring sienna and tried really hard to get a ticket but couldn’t. That it’s a group of adults that she doesn’t know going so it wouldn’t have been appropriate to send Sienna , that mags daughter isn’t going so it wouldn’t have been fair to her for Sienna to go . Any of these responses would have giving some small bit of humbleness to her . But no her response to being called out for rubbing her daughters nose in the fact that she’s not going to the concert but Grace is was to tell us all that EVERONE else needs to do better because she’s amazing 🙈🙈🙈🙈. There are only 2 people in the world qualified to give you title of amazing mother Grace ……..let’s see if that’s the title they give you in years to come .

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Malone

VIP Member
Wants to lead by example to new influencers 🤣🤣 Calm down you’re so far behind new influencers your eating their dust . Clown .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Do you know something.

I actually don't think she has the capacity to understand that she should not go to Taylor Swift. I don't think she gets it at all.
She wants to go so she's going.
She just doesn't have the mother's instinct to realise that going will hurt Sienna.
It's horrible to see.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
She's an absolute despicable human.

This has actually upset me and my heart for that poor little girl.

So ya, I have my staff summer party, take that and green day...... but ye didn't get Sienna a ticket for taylor swift so I'm going on me own even though Sienna is a swifty... and helped us grown ass women make beaded bracelets... .
MAYBE JUST SIT THIS ONE OUT YOU HORRIBLE BITCH !!!!

or why can't Mags bring her god daughter and leave baby Grace at home????

• Sad
Reactions: 48

Turmeric123

VIP Member
She should have been a politician - lots of words that make no sense and definitely no answer to the question
But it's OK she is fine 🙈

1000025486.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

qwertyQ

Chatty Member
The Swifty saga aside for one second
The engagement rings being able to come off was the most staged humble brag shite I have ever seen.

She genuinely genuinely needs to just fuck off

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

KaciD

It's bloody deja vu with this oaf. The "fucking fantastic/amazing mother" line trotted out every few months. Is it Tay Tay that sings "It's me, hi, I'm the problem it's me?".....
"It's me, hi, I'm the problem it's me?"

Thread title right there

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Beebles

VIP Member
why is it always women/mothers that are held to some standard that we aren’t allowed to criticise or comment? This is about being sympathetic toward her daughter and calling out selfish bullshit, I hate the “you’re women, fix each others crowns” cop out shite. She’s been called out because women realise the selfishness and wouldn’t dream of doing the same to kids in their life, the misogyny of expecting women to sit and smile and clap to injustice is just 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 42