Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FishnChips

Chatty Member
When I surprise my mother it’s usually with flowers or something I know she’ll like. It’s not me and my children showing up expecting to be fed and minded.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Early thread title suggestion

Selfish mother, sunk to a new low ...
Me kids ? Who ? No, they can't go.

( unsure if sunk or sank would be better here 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I grew up near The Point Depot at it was at the time. It was around 1987 and Bros ( the band for anyone not as old as me 😂) were the big boyband. We all LOVED Bros.

Anyway, this night they were playing the point. I don't know how it came about but one of the dads got a load of tickets last minute and knocked into all the houses to bring the girls.
My mam wouldn't let me go because she said I was too young. My sister went, my friends went, the whole fucking road went. But I wasn't allowed. I'll never ever ever ever forgot how upset and sad I was over that. It's genuinely stayed with me as a core childhood memory.

I just can't believe ( well it's Grace I suppose) that any mother would put herself before her child like this.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Now, are we surprised???
Not in the slightest.

Am DYING at her trying to justify her being a little bit young for that, TS is the ideal concert for a girl Sienna's age. There are videos everywhere of parents bringing their 7/8 year olds to it and how special it was. She got one ticket and instead of saying, actually I wont go if I can't bring my daughter who is "dying to go" I'll just go instead myself and talk about my outfit planning. Christ does she not hear herself??

She's an absolute selfish cunt

• Sad
Reactions: 41

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Buying a father's day card for a man who passed away 16 years ago is strange imo.

I'm sure I'm not the only one here who has lost a parent.
In my situation anyway you do move on and then you become the parents. I lost my mam and yes while I miss her I am the mam now.
In her case Chris is the dad now.
He should be taking precedent over a man who sadly passed away 16 years ago.
Does that make sense ?

• Heart
Reactions: 40

teeteebee

VIP Member
I’m assuming she bought Lindsay’s ticket?? 😬 the way she even goes on and says sienna is such a little swifty, and really emphasises she’s not bringing her! 😭😭💔💔

• Sad
  • Sick

BangAndTheDirtIsGone!

It must be such a wreck the head for Anne and Mags to plan a few nights in the mobile for a break. Just the 3 of them if Mags only brings her kiddie (can’t remember name!) so plenty of space and comfy sleeping arrangements.

Then this LUMP tears down after them and lands herself and her 2 kids on top of them - ruining their chance for any kind of peace. More baby sitting H & S, more babysitting and feeding baby Grace, kids stuffed into sharing beds, someone on the sofa and adults stuffed in sharing too.

Does ever hear herself ? “I love surprising people” your never ending presence and burden to your Mam and sister is not a surprise. You, yourself aren’t a surprise. You’re a lazy, freeloading, selfish nuisance who’s now ruined their plans for your own selfish gain. You want to see “YOUR FAVOURITE place” (go another weekend when the mobile is free then!) and your kids get handed back over to Nanny and Aunty to continue rearing them.

A thoughtful surprise for them would be to wish them a nice weekend, leave them alone or even offer to take Mags’s kid and give her a break.

Then spend the weekend interacting pleasantly with your own children and caring for them without whinging or moaning to Kips or anyone else or snarling at the kids. And without doing it just for content. That’d be a great surprise for H&S.

• Heart

MollyMalone

VIP Member
I don't possess a barbecue but if I did, I imagine like everything else I use, I'd figure it out easily. 🙄🤣
I don't possess a husband (or boyfriend) Can confirm I figured out how to use my barbecue in about 2 minutes by using my eyes and reading the instructions 🙃 she's a dope

• Haha

Ratsout

VIP Member
She was definitely pulled up by the ASAI or Maxi Moo and that’s why she’d suddenly all talk about the guidelines

Reactions: 39

emanwhe

Chatty Member
HER LACK OF AWARENESS IS FUCKING FRIGHTENING!

Yes, I'm shouting…honestly can’t get over her.

Reactions: 39

JoeyJoJoShapadoo

Why are influencers allergic to writing AD on their posts? Do they not understand that receiving the product is payment? You don’t just get presents in the post for being great.
BOILS.MY.PISS.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I’ve no sympathy for Anne or mags 🤷🏻‍♀️ they’ve brought this on themselves
I said the same. They helped create the monster and there she is. Loves surprising people my arse.

The surprise would have been if she had actually stayed at home with the kids, watched a movie together and let them wind down. Y'know like people do who love their kids, and enjoy their company. Nope.

Off to the mobile, empty-handed, dump the kids, off to the chipper, and to the beach, obligatory mention of the dad.
Job done.

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Omg Grace when they said ‘what the hell are you doing here?’ They actually fooking meant it 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she has absolutely no cop on!

• Haha
Don’t worry girls, a ticket will appear for Sienna by next week, mark my words
In a way, Id love that for Sienna but honestly, Id rather that didnt happen because it would validate and justify in her pea brain, that she was right to make the choice she did.
"ah sure she got a ticket anyway", yeah no thanks to you, you utter bellend
---
Well that's the only way the child will get there. Jeepers could she look any more smug going on about Sienna helping to make the bracelets. Aaaaaaaargh.
Thats sickening honestly, the child sitting there making bracelets for a concert she'd love to go to.
Her and Mags need their fucking heads examined

Last edited:

Flower45

VIP Member
Let's not forget the real reason she didn't tell S about going to sports day. It was because if she changed her mind and went back to bed Sienna wouldn't know. Going to sports day when you don't work is the least this lazy slob can do instead she makes it sound like its some huge achievement. My god she does not live in the real world. Her happiness depends on time away from her family where she pretends to be single.

Reactions: 36