Faces by Grace #112 Fat gums and scrunch bums, stuffing their faces at Grease's mum's

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The colour mismatch 😂

Soup, that's it... That's the sum total of her presence. And soup is easily the laziest, least amount of effort thing someone can make. Sure isn't it one of the first recipes they've kids making in Home Economics at school. Just go to Canada already 🥱
And if she has a soup maker, you literally throw in the veg, water and stock and er, that's it! 😁

Reactions: 7
Grace said the other day she was doing presents with mags Nikki and Frankie, either feeding or backing up speculation here
Plus… Someone came on and posted the rumour and not long after Linsey changed her emoji. Mags seemed to be alone minding all the kids during the summer in the mobile home (Grease dumped hers off and had to be given a curfew by Mags to collect them).

No sign of her at baby Grease’s Christmas Day either that Anne clearly hosted and cleaned up.

If it weren’t for the kids I reckon kips would have moved on from Grease years ago.

Reactions: 20
Plus… Someone came on and posted the rumour and not long after Linsey changed her emoji. Mags seemed to be alone minding all the kids during the summer in the mobile home (Grease dumped hers off and had to be given a curfew by Mags to collect them).

No sign of her at baby Grease’s Christmas Day either that Anne clearly hosted and cleaned up.

If it weren’t for the kids I reckon kips would have moved on from Grease years ago.
Grease is one selfish witch for getting her to mind the kids especially in Wexford. It’s normally the other way round when a marriage breakdown and the kids often spend time with their cousins.

Yeah at this stage he is probably too lazy to move on. He’s not exactly a catch himself. How is he not mortified at her bringing up Australia every time she talks publicly about her anxiety.

Honestly thank god for tattle as otherwise these scammers would be getting away with a whole lot more

Reactions: 19
Yeh and she can tell the kids they missed Santa due to the time difference or she will prob say they time travelled!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Christmas Eve. Maybe she thinks she can skip Santa's presents for the kids if they are flying at the same time he is 😆😂
She might do a Home Alone and leave one kid at home and loose the other one of them in the Airport. It’s not like she would notice they weren’t there.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Christmas Eve. Maybe she thinks she can skip Santa's presents for the kids if they are flying at the same time he is 😆😂
Christmas eve?
Who takes a bleeping flight on CHRISTMAS EVE with 2 small children??? Is she hoping the airline throws them a few freebies for the kids to make up for Santa? Is she hoping the kids will sleep off the jetlag for the whole of Christmas day? Not to mention the upheaval she'll cause landing on top of a family on Christmas Day.
Ffs

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Nah, it’s not Christmas Eve she’s leaving here. She’s probably arriving on Christmas Eve.

Reactions: 8
I wonder will herself and Kips be in business class and Ann and the kids in economy
She can’t afford it. She’s not making any money. All she’s getting is free food and hotel stays the last few months. You can’t pay for business class with free Bord gais tickets 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I was wondering if Linsey had enough of Grease and raising her kids and if that influenced the decision.

She can’t afford it. She’s not making any money. All she’s getting is free food and hotel stays the last few months. You can’t pay for business class with free Bord gais tickets 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Feel like they’re the type to take out a credit union loan or visit a loan shark (you know the type…) and blow it on something stupid. Didn’t she go business class to the financial distract Miami for her honeymoon?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Christmas eve?
Who takes a bleeping flight on CHRISTMAS EVE with 2 small children??? Is she hoping the airline throws them a few freebies for the kids to make up for Santa? Is she hoping the kids will sleep off the jetlag for the whole of Christmas day? Not to mention the upheaval she'll cause landing on top of a family on Christmas Day.
Ffs
Oh no I don't know I was just joking 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was wondering if Linsey had enough of Grease and raising her kids and if that influenced the decision.

Feel like they’re the type to take out a credit union loan or visit a loan shark (you know the type…) and blow it on something stupid. Didn’t she go business class to the financial distract Miami for her honeymoon?
Yes! Imagine being sat next to those two!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.