Faces by Grace #112 Fat gums and scrunch bums, stuffing their faces at Grease's mum's

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
💯

the ASAI isn’t fit for purpose.

How is it funded? Is it the advertising industry (set a wolf to watch the sheep eh!) or (a waste of) taxpayer money?

Should be complaining to Consumer Protection Agency and TDs 😡

Whoever is head of the ASAI needs to be pushed off the gravy train.
Anyone remember Grace bragging that she was friendly with Orla Twomey, Chief Executive of the ASAI? It was a couple of years ago and around the time she had gotten a few slaps on the wrist but she 100% made a joke about knowing her and being friendly with her at events etc. It was very telling, and a total eff you to everyone

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I’m also SICK of too short jumpers and fleecy type things

Its winter
I don’t want a belly top
My arse is cold

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Is the white well wearing?
It is such a warm and cozy one, the suba type soft layer underneath is so nice.
I only got it at the weekend so havent washed it yet but I do find the Dunnes stuff is usually well wearing
---

Its winter
I don’t want a belly top
My arse is cold
Im 5'4" and the dunnes one I got in XS as its quite oversized but it comes down to mid thigh on me so good arse coverage 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Its winter
I don’t want a belly top
My arse is cold
sammmmmeeeeee lets be honest we wear them mostly with leggings (penneys lined ones for the win this winter #notanad ) noone of us want the area between the crotch and belly button exposed, I can confirm the Odyssey fleece covers your arse, but not in that oversized 'toddler wearing adult clothes' way. I can confirm I am a 14 and the M is well roomy on me
---
I only got it at the weekend so havent washed it yet but I do find the Dunnes stuff is usually well wearing
---

Im 5'4" and the dunnes one I got in XS as its quite oversized but it comes down to mid thigh on me so good arse coverage 😂
I feel tall now, (I'm not) but it just sort skims my crotch enough at the front

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can we post a lil pic of the fleeces from Dunnes lovely people? Then I'll let you get back on topic

Reactions: 3
With yer man holding her hand, you'd swear twas the Dublin City Marathon they had just completed. FFS.
I’d imagine she really struggled with the run( like a lot of us would) as she didn’t put the training in beforehand. She probably need kips help to literally drag her over the line
---
Available in black or white
Oh they’re lovely!!

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion:
Tic-Tac teeth and her ‘me time’ treat,
She doesn’t give a shite & craps on her kids from a height.

Reactions: 10
OH MY bleeping GOD 🫣🫣🫣🫣 The boobs, the colours, the face, the confidence, THE ABSOLUTE bleeping NECK 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The FOCKIN toe point

That zip is working harder than the elves at Christmas
It needs a raise, a bonus and triple overtime

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She just turned me off my favourite colour.
Also did she jump off the spire to get into those bottoms?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Rushed to have a look after reading here. Oh sweet mother of god. What is she wearing ? How on earth did she think it was acceptable to wear that ?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.