Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
I just can't get my head around 'family piercing day down the square' and it's not the first time? Very strange, chavtastic carry on. She said they were getting matching ones so everyone got the same place done? Is Kips' Ma tatted and pierced up to her gills at this stage? They must all look a state. Is it any wonder Paddy's Ma ran a mile? (Dim, Paddy, Jen etc are rarely around her anymore).

She must have asked Kips Ma to video it for her 'big important job' and boast she'd get them all done for free for de 'exposure'. Big celeb boss bitch down the square Tallagh. Give me strength....

Piercings can be really stylish on the right person but when you theme it with a 'biker trunchbull' getup you're going to look rough af. She'll wear the fook out of her free bin liner jacket. It'll stink to the high heavens. She looks like one of the old bahhered and weathered looking Mas on Love Hate hanging around de flahs.

I really wouldn't past them to get matching neck tattoos next.

---

Has anyone noticed she keeps calling everything 'little' all of a sudden? A new voibe no doubt. 'Lil' jackeh, lil cake...

Speaking of the cake yesterday. How thick is she?

'Jush goh dis lil pumpkin cake oi love ih buh,i dunno whahs in ih'

Maybe some fucking pumpkin Grease?
Didn’t the Tacksons do this?! They all went to Brown Thomas!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Kokanoseynoodle

Chatty Member
The cake looked fab BUT for a 70 yr olds birthday, it's was Grace's vision🙄, why couldn't she ask S what kind of cake she'd like, but no, it's all about Grace and what she wants😡
No offence but are u living under a rock ? these cakes are all the rage at the mo for people of all ages … they’re very very on trend

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Cazerjack

I’ve been Mia the last few days, what’s with the kittens, please don’t tell me she’s added another 2 pets to the house?

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Tank Girl

VIP Member
I don't think anyone listened to any of AGM stuff, looks like she's being dragged too for some absolute inexcusable factual errors in her "book" claims of everything being pulled from previously available interviews and wiki pages, when I tell you I'm not shocked..... :ROFLMAO: :eek:
Bang of emperors new clothes off that one, with a side of bit on the side for good measure.
She’s just been made BBC correspondent 🫣

• Sick
Reactions: 2