Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lashofeye

Chatty Member
Thought she has anxiety. How would she stand up there and lecture.........
---
So many affiliate links, every time i see “linked.AF” my brain reads “linked as f**ked” because it just feels like she’s linking desperately to try and earn some money!!
Mine too 😆 🤣

Reactions: 3
I remember my old gym class gave us ice lollies on a hot day after a class and I thought it was ridiculous, this has taken it to a whole new level. I am in no way a prude but not the place haha go get locked with your mates at the weekend in the evening so strange
---
……
Wtf??? And white claw in the background.

livingonthemoon

We should start totting up for her the gifts
€€€€€
Help her tax return

If she shows it or eats it we should put a figure in it

She’s supposed to declare goods, gifts and services received as income

Like a facial , a cheeeiz board, a meal or a bottle of serum etc
Jesus if you added it all up and had to paid tax on everything she would need to get a job to pay the tax

winterblu

VIP Member
Seriously there's nothing wrong with a weekday birthday party. We always had ours on our birthday even if it was a school day. Grease gives us enough fodder without making things up, S had a party, probably picked out her own (awful) clothes, she's 7, she surely picks what she wears. Looks like she really enjoyed herself, sometimes Grace just cant win on here. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️I'll see myself out 🤣
Tbf to her she said they hired the entire place out which they can only do mid wk. I actually think its nice to have the party on her actual birthday .

jazzbot

VIP Member
I follow the girls from happy.days.style on insta actually.
I have to speak in their defence ...they have a great little set up and run their insta page great! Always on, always promoting and doing try ons.
Greasy could definitely learn a thing or two from them on how to run a professional page.

( on a side note, I don't know how anyone is happy to be seen with her. If I didn't follow that page personally I would of written it off immediately just for being associated with her!)
Yeah nothing against them I’m just baffled the business model works. I see they team up with well known people and rent their old dresses out. It’s a great place to pop on to get dress ideas or find new brands but I’ll go source them myself.

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
At first I scoffed at the idea of an " influencer" course but maybe it's a good thing?
Whether we like it or not influencer markets is here to stay.
They might be taught how to be professional, the asai guidelines and the best practices for posting on line. So, it could potentially regulate things going forward.

But lol at Greasy thinking she'll be called upon to give professional advice.
As ye said, if she's mentioned at all it will be a case study on what NOT to do and use all her asai blunders as starting point 😅
Yes, that crossed my mind too, and if a big no no was using innocent children's images, that would be a really good thing.

The whole regulation side of things needs to be tightened up too. Give the bodies who enforce regulations actual power to slap fines on the likes of her when they breach them.

Imagine the sheer neck to think she might be asked to speak. There's times I almost wish I had a shred of her confidence 🤣. Almost!

jazzbot

VIP Member
Did she even do it? No sign of her on the stories unless I missed her? The last section is a 2 mile run. Someone as unfit as her would be red af. It’s raining too. Unless she changed?
BEE6DA6C-CF65-4A20-B611-85C5872BF61F.jpeg

lavendervase

VIP Member
How can you simultaneously look like you’re clothes are too tight and dowdy at the same time.

She has no taste, no eye for styling, and no nice clothes. Everything is either cheap or gifted, and made from polyester 🤢 (that’s why you’re sweaty, hun)
The length of this skirt is ALL wrong.