Faces by Grace #106 Absenteee Mudder, house filled wih cluhher, food full of buhher looks like scuhher

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Masso congrats to @Tiredandemotional for yet another winning thread title ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ

Had to do a little editing to make it fit, full title is:
This absenteee Mudder, has a house filled wih cluhher, her food is full of buhher and it still looks like scuhher

It's Sienna's birthday but it's Greasy's birthing day

And... Come back @jazzbot we all miss you

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
She's the parent who blocks up the footpath with a big ass car minutes from home instead of walking and implementing some healthy habits with the kids and using it as an opportunity to teach the safe cross code. We all know these lazy mothers who don't work and block up everywhere delaying people with their 4 x 4s while sipping coffees and chattering on the phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Iโ€™ve just come home from hospital after a few nights as my baby was very sick.
Iโ€™ve a feeling Iโ€™m gonna be going back in again as heโ€™s been very sick. That grace is being a mom, having to leave your other kids to try mind one. The mom guilt Iโ€™m having right now is just ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข
My Kids were so upset I wasnโ€™t around all
Week and now having to go do it all again..Pls light a candle for my baba

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
Iโ€™ve just come home from hospital after a few nights as my baby was very sick.
Iโ€™ve a feeling Iโ€™m gonna be going back in again as heโ€™s been very sick. That grace is being a mom, having to leave your other kids to try mind one. The mom guilt Iโ€™m having right now is just ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข
My Kids were so upset I wasnโ€™t around all
Week and now having to go do it all again..Pls light a candle for my baba
Hope everything is alright with your little one ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

Reactions: 7
Thanks Galzzzzzz .... I'm only delighted to have birthed another winning thread title, I shall remind ye every year, a few weeks in advance so ye have time to send me free stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Someone asked why she wasn't at ShaniaTwain. That event was run by Hannah Saunders. No way in hell would she want Waynetta slob at it....that's why.

Reactions: 12
She has the kids dressed awful! Sienna is wearing something for someone much older. Please let them just be kids.. actually both look so pale too. I donโ€™t know they just west the most uncomfortable crappy looking clothes.

Reactions: 22
Why wasnโ€™t the party in Funky Monkey seems as thatโ€™s the only place she brings the kids the keep them out of her hair.
Iโ€™m pretty sure Spraoi gifted her the party. Which is unreal as I bring my kids there regularly.
I will never darken their door again.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why does she continue to dress Hayden like that.. its neither here nor there, dungarees are for babies ad toddler like what age is now 3 / 4? The party decor including the cake was all pink and girly but yet she chose to dress Sienna in black...

Reactions: 25
Lemon cake with lemon curd; just what kids love. Siennasโ€™ outfit is perfect for the teenager Grease keeps saying she has. Poor kid probably has burns from the slide on her legs after it.

Reactions: 26
Lemon cake with lemon curd; just what kids love. Siennasโ€™ outfit is perfect for the teenager Grease keeps saying she has. Poor kid probably has burns from the slide on her legs after it.
Absolutely. A nice little outfit with leggings or tights surely would have been more appropriate.

Reactions: 10
Just what I was thinking! The cake looks unbelievable so no fault to the baker, Iโ€™d book her! But lemon curd lemon cake? Is Sienna retiring? Does Grease get anything right? Ever? ๐Ÿ˜†

Reactions: 20
Just what I was thinking! The cake looks unbelievable so no fault to the baker, Iโ€™d book her! But lemon curd lemon cake? Is Sienna retiring? Does Grease get anything right? Ever? ๐Ÿ˜†
She does the most gorgeous kinder bueno cake which would have been a better choice among other flavors she is the most amazing baker and sheโ€™s so young and so lovely! Grace clearly fancied eating a lemon cake herself ๐Ÿ˜‚ weird choice for a kids birthday

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.