Fabulous Pharmacist - Laura Dowling

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so full of herself she’s lost the run of herself since leaving her job in the pharmacy I really liked following her back then and enjoyed her stories.

Reactions: 6
She’s so full of herself she’s lost the run of herself since leaving her job in the pharmacy I really liked following her back then and enjoyed her stories.
Remember she was going grey etc. Never happened when her vitamins took off.

She thinks she's great craic always half naked she's very crude too. I really liked her in the beginning

Reactions: 5
Remember she was going grey etc. Never happened when her vitamins took off.

She thinks she's great craic always half naked she's very crude too. I really liked her in the beginning
Oh she’s thinks she’s a massive ride too and oh so cool :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
Leaving it up seems to be entertaining to her, she clearly thrives off attention. Used to really like her. She's gone into such a self centred grey faced wagon !

She loves talking about other people’s problems and topics people don’t talk about but anything to do with herself is always perfect. As in life is great she is great and everything about her is great

Reactions: 3
Sorry to be that person, but what did she have up that she had to take down?
I just had a look at her page and I cannot figure out how on earth she's allowed to visit hospitals, there are regulations around this sort of thing. I work in a similar industry and the ethics training we have to complete is frequent and full-on and we're not even going into hospitals.
Are these health care professionals expected to recommend her products now to patients?!

I also note that she shared a review from a customer and the person said 'thank you Dr Laura'. Now she knows full well by sharing that the boundaries are being blurred and the seed is planted that maybe she's a doctor, she's straying into very dangerous ground here......

• Heart
Why hasn’t she addressed it? Whatever happened to having open and honest conversations? Oh I forgot the open and honest conversations are only about other people and their mistakes or bad behaviour because she’s perfect

Reactions: 2
Why hasn’t she addressed it? Whatever happened to having open and honest conversations? Oh I forgot the open and honest conversations are only about other people and their mistakes or bad behaviour because she’s perfect
What was it that she had up?

What was it that she had up?
A dr talking about endometriosis and loads of women commented that it was outdated information and that sufferers had already been gaslighted by drs for years and they had been campaigning for change for years. She didn’t address the other one she took down either the one with the dr Anne Marie

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She had a snippet from her new podcast episode with a gynaecologist and friend Dr such and such who was giving a outline of her definition of the condition affecting so many women called endometriosis, however she described it using medical misinformation and terms that have long been proven to not be the case. It was met by lots of very angry campaigners for endometriosis and advocates and sufferers who took huge offence to the fact that this doctor had wrong information and chose to speak with such conviction on a whole body condition she clearly wasn't properly educated on. Laura also chose to allow that information to be published and despite bearly 300 comments left it up after being begged to take it down. Now she's come on to say she took it down but she will share her thoughts on it tomorrow which already screams defensive.

• Heart
Thank you so much for taking the time to explain, Jesus that's shocking. And like you said, isn't she all for talking openly about everything etc. She's full of it and money mad. I can't believe I used to like her a few years ago, a bit extrovert for my liking but had something to offer. That ship has well and truly sailed.

Reactions: 9