Fabulous Pharmacist - Laura Dowling

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always seems to talk about other peoples problems but when it comes to herself it’s all about how amazing she is

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What was she saying about anal sex or should I not ask? And what pod is doing now?
I’m assuming it’s her own pod, it seems that every nobody has found another avenue to display their narcissism now via podcasts. She had that lad that used to come into her pharmacy, gay guy with the eyebrow ring, (was he a sales rep?) talking about the sex scene in Brokeback Mountain and not using lub or just using saliva and make a loud donkey noise to describe what it would be like.
I’m far from a prude but she’s launching a wellness brand and I know that I’d open her stories in the kitchen here and wouldn’t expect to hear that at 8 in the morning.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
He’s a make up designer and film maker or something and a close friend. Didn’t listen to all of it, but how he described having two dicks in his mouth etc was a bit much. I’m a firm proponent of talking more about sex, and I loved hearing more about real life experiences of Gbh in the gay world etc, but some of the graphic details made me long for something more innocent.

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I listened to her podcast today on weight management, where the whole team was the stigma attached to obesity. The doctor spoke throughout about being conscious of the language we used around weight and obesity and then at one point Laura referred to her three kids as “three heifers”. It was so utterly bizarre in the context of the discussion and made me think of it as her true colours that slipped out

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She never really mentioned him though well not while I’ve been following her. For all her talk about opening up conversations about subjects that can be taboo she has never opened up about any struggles she’s had. If anything everything in her life is fabulous🙄

Reactions: 5
More marketing today saying ‘handsome men’ use her brand. So inappropriate if she was a man she would be locked up for the creepy behaviour

Reactions: 7
Would someone please come and take her phone off her the latest reel re antibiotics, I’m still convinced some of her carry on is to catch someone’s attention.

Reactions: 1
Waxperts Ellen has started to wear one as well and it doesn’t suit her