Fabulous Pharmacist - Laura Dowling

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t with the stories this morning… she’s not the brightest is she? How long did it take her to figure out that the fastest way to clean up the glass was by removing the gas head thingys and use a brush??? Not to mention leaving the glass down in the first place 🙄🤯
...but first.... I must set up my phone to record myself cleaning up the glass.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I thought she had all the sons trained, surely the eldest one or the husband would have helped

Reactions: 3
I thought she had all the sons trained, surely the eldest one or the husband would have helped
I am actually with her on this one bizarrely. I'm amazed she didn't hurt herself picking that glass up. Again I would have waited and bought gardening gloves and done it then. Picking up shards of glass with bare hands that have smashed in that way is also crazy. The whole thing is so nuts.

Reactions: 4
I’ve said it before but people who are book smart often don’t have much common sense/street wise cop on
Let us not forget packing the essential medicines & inhalers in her main suitcase which then went awol/not putting suncream on her leg/picking up the broken glass with her bare hands?!! Cooking on the glass doesn’t seem to be an isolated incident when you look at all the other incidents over the last 10 days

• Wow
Reactions: 12