F1 Chatter #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I’m bored and on TikTok. Only posting for Toto’s smile in this.

Reactions: 6
WOW! Great list!
I don't have Sky (I sometimes watch with their commentary because it's available on f1tv) so I don;t know them all as well as you guys do, I know some more than others (martin/ted/Crofty and Jnsn/Nico obvs LoL), or from the vids that become more popular, so it was really interesting to read the whole list!
Great idea!

What in the inspector Seb is this

OMG it's hilarious from the beginning until the end! Ferni's smirk LOL

Reactions: 5
Oh and I'm obsessed with Conor Moore (Irish impressionist) and his latest sketches with some of the drivers in Austin. He just keeps getting better and better at them

Reactions: 8
wow, I am warming up to tik tok, who am I kidding, I downloaded it just for F1, no regrets
but I don;t know what I would tell people I know if anybody asks me if I have it LOOOOL
Own it! Hold your head up high and be proud of your decisions

Reactions: 5
wow, I am warming up to tik tok, who am I kidding, I downloaded it just for F1, no regrets
but I don;t know what I would tell people I know if anybody asks me if I have it LOOOOL
Mine is mostly F1 and I follow some ladies who do fashion hauls

Reactions: 3
adding to my previous pictures from today of Ferrari's synchronised team

with regards to eyes, I only have two chosen winners: Carlos and LewLew

The others: many of them have really cute eyes, so it's not like I don;t choose them, they just do not share my podium with these two

Can we please make the last pages of this thread and something like the ten first pages of the next thread into some thirstposting.

I've had the longest day, with my brain not even able to relax for a second, even when I tried putting work aside it kept reminding me about that one envelope laying in my car that I needed to post. Wasn't able to have one second of rest because my brain was sounding all the alarm about that one fucking envelope.
Now that it's delivered and I've gotten some good I'm better.

I DEMAND EVEN MORE THIRST TODAY
please and thank you

Reactions: 11
Just catching up on last nights Handmaids Tale so don’t be posting anything too exciting . Praise Be

Reactions: 3
any particular requests?!

please, i’m here with all my lights turned off so the neighbourhood children can’t see me i am out of sweets and need a distraction!

sorry you’ve had a long day thirst incoming i hope!

Mine was just random thought dumping on this thread. God knows how many more thought dumps I'm gonna share with yas
same. i love a list and i love thought dumps - so perfect combo

Reactions: 7
I was looking at the new Castore/McLaren clothes and freaking hell McLaren!! Do you think we are Cresus or something?!?!?!

any particular requests?!

please, i’m here with all my lights turned off so the neighbourhood children can’t see me i am out of sweets and need a distraction!

sorry you’ve had a long day thirst incoming i hope!
Just anyone at this point I'll even admire Carlos perfect hair if that's what pleases the women of this thread at the moment
Or our stupid, pretty thread Himbo, Charles
The sexbomb of a French baguette we also like to call Pierre

I'm craving a little tattle after midnight, but before midnight

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.