F1 Chatter #50

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And now it's lights off and away we go back to sleep for another 3 hours before qualifying. 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Time to sleep some more! Have an amazing morning, those of you who are not able to go back to sleep again❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thoughts about tomorrow race:
- Max will win with a biiiiiiiiig margin and lap most of the field
- The McLaren top speed is still tit they won't be able to overtake anyone

Reactions: 5
Awww happy Lewis :love:

I want to hear what is going on in ferrari garage though
---
Nico joking it's unfair there is no investigation as 8 years ago he got penalty for fighting Lewis, is gold. :p:ROFLMAO:
too bad sky commentary option ends just after racing so I can't listen to his summary

Tbh, Pobrecito, despite playing lovey dovey with Sharl for team marketing must feel some passive agression towards him and it showed (I also believe Sharl who felt that as his radio shows)

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Awww happy Lewis :love:

I want to hear what is going on in ferrari garage though
---
Nico joking it's unfair there is no investigation as 8 years ago he got penalty for fighting Lewis, is gold. :p:ROFLMAO:
too bad sky commentary option ends just after racing so I can't listen to his summary

Tbh, Pobrecito, despite playing lovey dovey with Sharl for team marketing must feel some passive agression towards him and it showed (I also believe Sharl who felt that as his radio shows)
I think Carlos was too aggresive today, especially with damages on his car. Ferrari probably should have tell him to not fight him. But it's not like Charles is a little angel that never went too far before (Monza last year for example). They will just talk about it in their debrief and move on like they did before

I think Carlos was too aggresive today, especially with damages on his car. Ferrari probably should have tell him to not fight him. But it's not like Charles is a little angel that never went too far before (Monza last year for example). They will just talk about it in their debrief and move on like they did before
Charles acknowledged that in the post interviews that he’s also been guilty of doing the same thing so he can’t really have a go about it.

Reactions: 8
In his post-race interview with Sky Sports, Carlos actually apologised for if it felt that he went too far.

Charles just said something similar so unless Carlos argues he did nothing wrong, they will be fine 😅

The last thing Carlos needs now is unclear atmosphere with his teamate/fighting too much on and off the track (esp.if the RB doors are still open ;)

I will take the nap now, see you for quali!

Reactions: 5
still catching up so i am basically george right now 🤣

---
okay might just pretend that all didn’t happen 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm glad I woke up at 4am to see Lando duck it up, Max win by 13 seconds and Alonsos car retire. No, really.
Sprints really add to the weekend don't they 🙄?
And now for a days work and missing qualis. Hope its a good one guys x

Weirdly my daughter shouted out in her sleep at 3:50 and woke me up and I thought should I or shouldn’t I…. I didn’t and bloody glad I didn’t 😩😩 Could cry over Landos start - why didn’t he just back off a bit he would have been second and not added to the bottler comments 🙄

B

• Sad
So 10s penalty for Alonso. But he retired so they can apply it to him? So will he be penalized for the race or is it just a penalty that he will never really serve ? 🤔

---
Weirdly my daughter shouted out in her sleep at 3:50 and woke me up and I thought should I or shouldn’t I…. I didn’t and bloody glad I didn’t 😩😩 Could cry over Landos start - why didn’t he just back off a bit he would have been second and not added to the bottler comments 🙄

B
He made a mistake, it happens and he admitted that it was on him. And i am not really sure p2 would have been realistic, he probably wouldn't have been able to pass Lewis and their pace was bad.
I am not really paying attention to the comments of the twitter experts. The other drivers and team principals opinion are the one that matters to me and we know how highly they think of him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Awake again, with a cuppa this time. Feels like this quali is gonna be dull with no weather at play (trying to jinx it in our favour as earlier this week I said all the CL football games were boring and then 30 seconds later there was a red card and both games went wild!)

He made a mistake, it happens and he admitted that it was on him. And i am not really sure p2 would have been realistic, he probably wouldn't have been able to pass Lewis and their pace was bad.
I am not really paying attention to the comments of the twitter experts. The other drivers and team principals opinion are the one that matters to me and we know how highly they think of him.

thats very true - I've not had a favourite driver anywhere near the top for so long I've forgotten what disappointment feels like!!!

Here we go again then!!!