F1 Chatter #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Croikey! Has he been rounded up for the wedding ring search?! 🤣

Also I hope the DTS crew see how ridiculous they were with the DR montage last season now he’s already back again 💀 Still can’t believe Seb left and they barely mentioned it but Danny got a whole farewell edit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also I hope the DTS crew see how ridiculous they were with the DR montage last season now he’s already back again 💀 Still can’t believe Seb left and they barely mentioned it but Danny got a whole farewell edit 🤣
i can’t wait for how they reintroduce him mid-season 🤣 he is the absolute leading man of that show. that whole in memoriam edit like he would never even see an f1 car again was ridic.

though honestly i think he’s the only driver who’s aware that he’s not in a sporting documentary, he’s in a netflix reality show, and so he gives good tv from that pov. they must have been so happy when he came back.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
i can’t wait for how they reintroduce him mid-season 🤣 he is the absolute leading man of that show. that whole in memoriam edit like he would never even see an f1 car again was ridic.

though honestly i think he’s the only driver who’s aware that he’s not in a sporting documentary, he’s in a netflix reality show, and so he gives good tv from that pov. they must have been so happy when he came back.
God yeah, imagine how dry this season of DTS would be without Danny bants 😳 Pierre must be raging cos they’d earmarked him as their new protagonist when DR left 🤣
---
Drunk Max in a cardigan blowing kisses and being 🍏🍎🍐🍇🍊🍋 (someone restrain @LaBlonde)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I am listening to a Abu Dhabi debrief podcast and they come with this stat: If Max had left F1 to go on holidays after Spa, and not take part in any of the other race, he would have still been champion in the end 🤯

Please we need more battle next year 😫

• Wow
  • Haha
I am listening to a Abu Dhabi debrief podcast and they come with this stat: If Max had left F1 to go on holidays after Spa, and not take part in any of the other race, he would have still been champion in the end 🤯

Please we need more battle next year 😫
He could have skipped Spa for my sake, I wouldn't have missed him.
And then come back for a later race as a surprise, only to win that and just chill for the rest of the season 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Croikey! Has he been rounded up for the wedding ring search?! 🤣

DANIEL IS DEAD #neverforget
EB034DB7-FC09-410F-A94C-67295C19AEEF.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.