F1 chatter #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This track is awesome though...I know it's controversial to say because there have been so many accidents but it really does produce great races. I just wish I could watch it without my heart rate raising so much!
I know, my feelings are similar
This track is an absolute beauty.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
"causing a collision" with Checo
they just touched

I am NOT OVER Lewis thing and he will be angry

but I am SO happy for Oscar and Pierre!
What does RB has about the FIA that no other team has?
And well done Oscar & Pierre, so Alpine fired their top leader and now they have positive results? 😅

Reactions: 4
Perez was allll over the place with Lewis and the Ferraris imo

Reactions: 7
I'm so glad I have ordered my Oscar mini helmet to join my new and quickly growing collection of Lando mini helmets.

Reactions: 6
@aidil first race for you as a secret Alpine TP and already a podium, congrats! :D :D
---
I am making a new thread

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Until F1 comes up with something more organised for handing out the Sprint Plaques than that disorganised mess, it's gonna struggle as a section.

The Sprint just comes across as disorganised and messy in too many ways.
---
God, have just switched on Formula E, and Cassidy and Dennis (both fighting for the title) basically giving their teams tit on their radios for cocking up strategies etc. Messy boys.

Reactions: 3
NEW THREAD

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.